A Song for Everything

I can't believe someone else didn't jump all over this wonderful set up!!!

Here's where I share my little moment of coolness... I got to do a few gigs with Floyd Sneed who was the drummer for Three Dog Night for all their big hits. He was very kind to me, and I was totally honored to get to share a stage with him. And before we started one night, I started playing one of my favorite bass lines to warm up to... and it didn't cross my mind, I was playing "I Can Hear You Calling" from the album Naturally... in front of the man... And he heard it, and said "I Can Hear You Calling"... and I'm all "what?" and he repeated it.. and I felt like a total dweeb, but it was also one of my coolest experiences on stage.
Nice memory! And that's was the song I had in mind when I wrote the clue.

A man or woman dressed sexy
I'm trying to be a good girl and let my brain focus on work.... but if you are going to say that... it just SCREAMS a long cool woman... and she could have worn a red dress... or a blue dress... but she instead wore that cute little black number.

The Hollies - Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress)

A man dressed sexy

Irresistable
Work with me here... of course I thought of Robert Palmer, but frankly I wasn't a big fan of his stuff around then (including that song)... but then I immediately thought of Shania making fun of his video by doing the same type of theme, but clearly, she is f-ing irresistable!!!!!!!

Shania Twain - Man! I Feel Like A Woman!

Celebrating self (theme - like this song, she is celebrating her femininity)

Back