A Poet Walks Into a Bar . . .

good heavens, Tods, the manager is a woman :D

nah, this complaining one was someone who's done the job before with another company and so thinks she knows just exactly how it SHOULD be done.

hello! i tried to give you my email in PM but yours are switched off. :cattail: how ya doin'? :)

I knowi switched them off because I'm my own worst enemy for doing stupid shit via pm, so take it away and no problems on that front just means no real private convos can take place, but it is what it is

How's the bar tender treating ya?

jinxed or what

Hey can someone more experienced than me give me a heads up.
I recently wrote a poem where I made up a story about someone driving a dented old car. Today someone dented my car while it was parked in the parking lot.

Has such strange and seemingly extra coincidental stuff happened to anyone else where something they have written about happens in real life?

Hey can someone more experienced than me give me a heads up.
I recently wrote a poem where I made up a story about someone driving a dented old car. Today someone dented my car while it was parked in the parking lot.

Has such strange and seemingly extra coincidental stuff happened to anyone else where something they have written about happens in real life?
Only the erotic poems :D

Only the erotic poems :D

Ha, well its a good test subject, still a little perplexed.

Orders a coke - I love American soft drink, its one of the best things you folks have invented. I've got to be careful to sip it through a straw though because the sugar is powerful on teeth so my dentist says.

a nice email today confirming the 6 going into a bilingual anthology - English poetry versions side by side with their Persian translations. I think that's kinda cool :cool:

btw - do I have to get dressed to drink here, or is my robe okay on this grey and wet day? imma feeling decadent.

a nice email today confirming the 6 going into a bilingual anthology - English poetry versions side by side with their Persian translations. I think that's kinda cool :cool:

btw - do I have to get dressed to drink here, or is my robe okay on this grey and wet day? imma feeling decadent.

Pants off monday? Or sunday whichever it may be :D

Grats on the poetrification

Pants off monday? Or sunday whichever it may be :D

Grats on the poetrification

still sunday here and no pants *uh huh*

if i hadn't been working so hard the past 2 days, i might - just might - feel guilty. :cattail:

thanks, tods :cool: the persian script is so pretty

and even better than that, I'm now an official permanent U.S resident. :catroar:

the ones going in are

Labyrinth
cathedral of bones
robots dream of more than electric sheep
nature study
finding him
cold fire: strange flames

the ones going in are

Labyrinth
cathedral of bones
robots dream of more than electric sheep
nature study
finding him
cold fire: strange flames

All brilliant writes, except the robot one.... dont think ive read it

Not my favourite of yours to be honest the others are far higher quality but that just me saying so, which doesnt mean a great deal

shut the fuck up :D your opinion is as good as the next person's, often better. as is your writing.

it's pretty different from my usual manner of writing - was attempting a more A.I feeliness to it. and it was an actual dream, that al pacino thing. silly dreams :D last night it was taking a death pill (i think i was terminal with something and this was a painless way to end things) only it didn't work, and i went on to be in new york, met zumi, there was some sleek black bottle of man-scent he was showing me which was all ultra sexy till you turned the bottle sideways and those curves were because it was a cartoon whale with cute eyes... then i was disarming some girl students on a bus who had big plans, and running along crowded corridors carrying a gun, myself, stopping briefly to chat with people i knew and asking if one had had her new baby on the train we'd been on. maybe someone needs to shoot me. :D

[/B]

shut the fuck up :D your opinion is as good as the next person's, often better. as is your writing.

it's pretty different from my usual manner of writing - was attempting a more A.I feeliness to it. and it was an actual dream, that al pacino thing. silly dreams :D last night it was taking a death pill (i think i was terminal with something and this was a painless way to end things) only it didn't work, and i went on to be in new york, met zumi, there was some sleek black bottle of man-scent he was showing me which was all ultra sexy till you turned the bottle sideways and those curves were because it was a cartoon whale with cute eyes... then i was disarming some girl students on a bus who had big plans, and running along crowded corridors carrying a gun, myself, stopping briefly to chat with people i knew and asking if one had had her new baby on the train we'd been on. maybe someone needs to shoot me. :D

Lol, I need about a week of drugs to get in that head space....

Orders a tequila lemon wedge and grabs the salt shaker.... guess I better try catch up :D

[FONT="Aria[FONT="Arial"][/FONT]
I'm Dora and I'm a poemaholic. It has been awhile *huffs at one corner cobweb* but I see the old girl was left in good hands. Thank you, Harry.

Harry stumbles in; a pair of Rayban 2000's cover his eyes.
"Coffee," he croaks, "and keep 'em coming."

Thanks for the nudge, Harry. So are you taking the job as Happy Hour Harry or what? Job has been offered. Pay is your letters' worth of bananas. :)

[FONT="Arial"
I'm Dora and I'm a poemaholic. It has been awhile *huffs at one corner cobweb* but I see the old girl was left in good hands. Thank you, Harry.[/font]
When you said 'old girl' I thought you meant butters at first :D The thanks should be devoted entirely to you.
P.S. :nana::nana::nana:

cheeky fuck, I'm younger than you :p
Term of endearment, love; cant you hear Bogey saying that to Katherine?
Hey, look at this

Originally Posted by PandoraGlitters said:
Thanks for the nudge, Harry. So are you taking the job as Happy Hour Harry or what? Job has been offered. Pay is your letters' worth of bananas

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
Damn, I thought this was only a three banana job.

Last edited:
Back