A Little's Journey (closed)

TwistedBaby

Really Experienced
(Closed to Ravenloft)

Kat Fie had long black hair and bright blue eyes and pale skin. She had large DD breasts that drew attention wherever she went and she loved it. She had a tiny waist and slim figure.

She was 25 years old and had inherited a rather large estate from her adoptive parents when she hit 21. She had also inherited a large fortune and servants. However, she didn't like being served, but to serve instead unless she was being made her favorite meals.

She enjoyed doing childish things and knew that she was a Little because of it whenever she was in that mindset. Kat had recently taken to wearing black because she was mourning the death of her beloved dom Daddy Mike. He had recently died of a heart attack and left no will. Sometimes she hated him for that, but mostly she just accepted it. 45 was a bit young to die from one.

Kat knew she had to find a replacement for Daddy Mike soon, as the cook was threatening to quit again. Cook never would, of course, but it got his point across. She needed someone to take her in hand again. And soon!

Kat placed an ad one night on a fetish site. It simply said that she was a Little seeking a gentle but firm Daddy to take her in hand after her previous one had died recently. She gave an email specifically made for this type of thing.

Ethan Payne was a painter, his works were darkly erotic and he was proud of them. Little windows to his filthy, dirty soul. He was in his forties, but in generally good health, a bit grey and just a slightly small beer paunch, but nothing grotesque or appalling. He was comfortable standing naked at any rate.

His inspiration was spent, it had been three long years since his last lover had gone her own way. He needed someone to lust! Maybe more. His work was often displayed on this one fetish site he knew of and it was always flattering to find a pretty young thing that could admire his dark arts.

It didn't take long at all to find someone who piqued his interest, She used an avatar made from one of his personal favorite works and her name was Kat. He messaged her privately.

"I see you are using an image by E. Payne. I love his work, they speak to me on a deeply personal level... What was it that struck you about this artist in particular?" Ethan was tempted to continue, offering to be that gentle but firm hand she was seeking, but held back, wanting to see if she wanted more than just a "Daddy" figure.

He could certainly be that, but he wanted a muse in return, and if she liked his work, than maybe she would enjoy being the subject of his art as well...

Kat was struck dumb at first by the wording of the Daddy Dom's interest in her, simply because she used one of her favorite paintings by an artist. She knew she was talking to the artist himself when she replied,

Please Sir, let us meet somewhere safe. I would love to meet you and show you my own twisted paintings myself. I can tell by the wording that you are the artist himself, and if you prove to be the Daddy dom I need, so much the better! I'm tired of hearing my cook threatening to quit. He never will, of course, but still. You can come to my house to meet me.

Here she gave the address and directions. Kat was all jittery and impatient and bouncy and full of nervous energy as she waited for a reply. Several times she had to be told to slow down and settle down by the staff. Even though she was supposedly in charge of the staff, they all knew that she would never fire them for keeping her in line.

Ethan was stunned by Kat's perceptiveness, had he been so obvious? Perhaps... It must have been his ego, seeking validation for his art. Blinking away the surprise and grinning, Ethan composed himself and immediately started writing his response.

"I would be delighted to meet with you, especially if my work has inspired you in some way. Seeing as you clearly know who I am, I must tell you, I am seeking inspiration for my own art as well,and I would like for you to give me such inspiration. I am certain you will find I have a firm, steady hand as well, so you won't have any regrets in that department either. - E.Payne

P.S. relax, take deep breaths. You had me at "Please, Sir."

He immediately put her address in his phone, but just needed to know when would be a good time to meet. Shit, her forgotten to set up a day and time! Fuck!

He sent another short message, after the first. "Just say when. Now would be preferable. The anticipation is killer!"

Kat had been in the middle of eating lunch when she got the ping on her phone. Seeing Cook's stern look, she quickly took a few more bites before picking it up and shrieked with laughter and delight upon reading His reply. She quickly replied, "Yes please come now, Sir, before the staff gets serious about quitting on me! Lol! I'm definitely a handful or 2!"

But Kat didn't mind being a handful, or care for that matter. She had a good feeling about this man, this Daddy, just like she'd had about her old one.

As soon as he saw Kat's reply, Ethan grabbed his keys and his traveling case full of art supplies, just in case inspiration struck him while they met. His gut told him it would! "Can't have the staff quit on you now, can we? On my way! Good thing I've got these two firm, talented hands then, right? You be good until I get there, now, you hear, Kat? It will be about an hour!"

With that, Ethan got in his custom sports car, it looked like something out of an iron man flick, not that he'd had the time to see any of those super hero movies... Well,The Crow... But... A cool car was a cool car, and had the power to turn heads!

Ethan played some Beats antique as he drove, enjoying the uniqueness of their work. It suited his style. He arrived at Kat's home just as the CD started playing a second time. Hopping out, he looked up at the place and whistled, impressed. No wonder she needed staff! "Damn..." He whispered under his breath. Running a hand through his hair, he took a deep breath and started up toward the front door, forgetting his art case in the back seat for the moment.

Kat tore through to her room and took off her black mourning clothing, leaving everything in her wake when she got the reply. The household staff laughed and picked up after her, glad she was back in her Little mind and hopefully had someone to look after her. They gave her certain orders, but there were a few lines they couldn't cross, and they couldn't exactly go around telling her what to do with her day everyday all day long.

Kat was firmly in her Little mind as she opened her closet and started going through her clothes. She wanted to look her best, but she wasn't sure what her "best" looked like. She had too many choices and she didn't like that one bit. She loved all her outfits and couldn't settle on anything to wear by the time the hour was up and he rang the doorbell. Putting on a robe, she hurried downstairs where the door had been opened by Mary, her housekeeper.

"Hi Daddy!" She said, smiling, and grabbed his hand and dragged him up to her bedroom, focused on one thing and one thing only. Her robe had come undone and her C breasts bounced with every step she took. Firmly in her Little mind, she took no notice of anything else as she dragged him to her room and to her closet.

"Choose, Daddy! I can't make up my mind! I want to look pretty for you! Then I can have Mary come in and do my hair in pig tails! I love pig tails!"

Mary, who had followed them, said softly, "She's stuck in her child's mind, Sir, so it's best to tread carefully unless you know how to handle her."

Ethan was greeted at the door by one of Kats staff, who introduced herself as the housekeeper, Mary. Ethan had never had staff of any kind, just an agent and a publicist, he tried having a personal assistant once but that just didn't go over well at all! So, met with this woman who looked him over quite sharply, Ethan really didn't know what to say to her.

Thankfully, Kat showed up right on time, calling him Daddy already, her Exhuberance was undeniable and quite fetching as she took him by the hand and led him up to her room, not giving any thought to her state of undress. He caught a glimpse of her breasts as she bounded up the steps, leading to her room. She wasn't kidding, she was definitely going to be a hand full, two glorious hand fulls at that!

"First things first, young lady, come here, as much as I like what I see, your robe has fallen open and I'm certain your poor housekeeper might not approve of you exposing yourself to a practical stranger., Isn't that right, Mary?" Ethan drew Kat's robe closed and tied the sash about her waist, securely enough so that it wouldn't fall open again without some effort. Looking down into Kats eyes, he felt the urge to kiss her brow and caress her cheek with tenderness. She was unbearably sweet in her innocence. It was all he could do to keep from calling her "precious".

He turned to look into her closet, there was so much to chose from and he was no fashion buff, so he was at a loss for what to pick out for her, but he had an idea. "Hmmm... Tell you what, kitten, why don't you pick out your three absolute favorites and model them for me? Then I can chose something we can both enjoy thourhoughly, how does that sound?"

Mary quietly agreed and withdrew from the room to report to the other staff her approval of what was going on after seeing Kat jump to her closet and pick out some clothes.

"Oh, Daddy, do you want pretty or precious? Precious or neat? Little or grown up?" Kat screwed up her face, unable to decide anything. "You know, I love that I'm able to afford everything, but I hate it too! I have too much! There isn't anything here I don't like, Daddy!"

She went inside her closet and closed her eyes and spun in a circle, then picked something at random. It was a purple leotard outfit with a pink tutu. She quickly untied her robe and put it on, then bounced out after putting on her dance shoes.

"What do you think, Daddy?" Kat spun around.

Ethan couldn't help but chuckle over Kats excitement. "I want it all, prescious, and you know what, there's plenty of time to see you in all of these clothes! I'm certain of it! You have quite the collection, clearly someone loved you dearly, I think I'm a bit jealous that it wasn't me... Until now!" Ethan spoke from the heart. Smiling inside and out, she was a joyous little thing. But he suspected that there might be a little brat in there somewhere as well. The prospect didn't bother him or scare him any, in fact, he was oddly, looking forward to see her have a tantrum, so he could enjoy giving her a spanking.

She sprung out of the closet looking so much like a ballerina than she did, in fact, take his breath away. She was in the strange space between being absolutely adorable and stunning in her sexual prime. "I... Um..." He snatched up a pillow from her bed to cover his sudden erection at seeing her dressed so. "You are simply stunning, darlin. Do you dance?" He watched her slip on some dance shoes. "Let's see some, precious!" He held the pillow down with his elbows and clapped out a simple rhythm for her to dance to. He was sure to be inspired, he should have brought his case in immediately! Now he was likely going to miss out on sketching her in all her sweet and sensual glory!

He put his hand out to feel the filmy material of her tutu bat at his finger tips as she spun for him, laughing as he nodded his encouragement for her to show him more dance.

"Daddy Mike spoiled me too much, Daddy, but he died recently of a heart attack and he didn't have a will," Kat pouted. Her child's mind didn't connect the dots as to why he'd have a pillow on his lap, but she was glad he liked her stuff. Somewhere in her dancing she stopped dancing innocently and started dancing sensuously. Mary, spying on her using the cameras, entered quietly and said softly, "She is almost 18 again in her mind, Sir. I love it when she dances. It's the easiest way to transition her from her child mind to her adult one."

Kat ignored Mary, slowing from a twirl to a stop in front of her new Daddy.

"Daddy! Do you like it?" she bit her lip and winked at him, then turned and spanked her bum once and became a stripper, dancing provocatively as she stripped from her leotard. "Kiss me baby one more time!"

"Yes, you said you'd suffered that loss in your post, I'm sorry Mike passed away like that but it looks like he took such very good care of you." Ethan didn't want to say too much more, not wanting to upset her or bring her down. There was far more to this situation than he had thought, and he appreciated Mary's gentle warning and guidance. "Thank you, we need to talk later. You, me and the rest of the staff." Ethan wasn't nervous or freaked out, he just needed more information if he was going to give this beautiful Little everything she needed, everything she deserved.

"I love it, darlin, you're a great little dancer too!" He clapped for her as she transitioned into a far more provocative dance. His eyes flashed with sudden desire as she gave her tight little behind a quick slap and began to strip in front of him, singing a line from probably the most famous pop song Brittany Spears ever made. "Oh damn..." He muttered under his breath, the way she moved, with such natural easy, she was like water and it gave him inspiration for a painting. "Tell me, Kitten, would you like to be the subject of one of my paintings? Do you have a room with a fire place? I have an idea, and I would like your help with it."

Mary nodded and seeing that Kat was firmly an adult again, trusted him with her and left.

"I would love that, Daddy! And of course I have a room with a fireplace. I have 4! The greeting room, my studio, the office," she shuddered, "and the library! And I'm probably forgetting some rooms, but the others I don't use at all. Not that I ever use the office, but still. You probably will for punishments. That's where all the punishment tools are kept." Kat shuddered. "The staff don't ever punish me these days, but they do threaten to quit a lot if I don't have someone in charge of me. That's where you come in, Daddy. I'm sure Cook has been dying to get some veggies into me, but he knows that I won't eat them without a Daddy around. I'm sure you have more questions, but I only have 3 staff that come in everyday. Mary, Jessica, and Cook. Jessica is the maid. They can explain everything to you later once I'm in bed."

Kat finished undressing and went to her closet and pulled out a red crop top and jeans and put them on. Dressed, she moved the pillow off Daddy's lap and sat in it. Immediately she felt his cock and cooed softly.

"Oh Daddy, I so can't wait to be taken by you, but I know that we have to get to know each other first. And I don't fuck someone on the first day of knowing them." Kat pouted. "Where should we go do your painting?"

"I would like to see this studio, I think that would be the most ideal place for us to carry out our work together. I will need a standing lamp to see by, and the only light other than that, would be the fire place, I want to see you back lit by the flames, and paint you in all your beautiful glory." Ethan explained, finding it impossible to hide his enthusiasm. He paused to give her a look over her mention of punishment. "You don't intend on being a bad girl, requiring punishment, do you Kat?" He asked with a slow smile.

"Oh, so you won't eat your vegetables? How do you intend to stay healthy and strong without them, my dear?" Ethan remained seated, his erection just would not subside, not while they bantered with each other. "I am sure they will." Ethan agreed, taking note of her seeming understanding of what was left, as of yet, unspoken. Before he knew it, she had dressed and removed her pillow from his lap and planted herself in it.

"Woah..." He muttered, surprised, feeling her tender warmth so intimately against him. He cleared his throat and stood her up, following up onto his feet right behind her. "You're right about that, we certainly have much to learn about one another before I will permit such an act to occur between us." He said, calmly, but firmly. Making his current boundaries known. "In the studio, go on, have someone light the fire place and make yourself comfortable by the fire, I have to go get my supplies, so I can begin."

Ethan rushed out to his car to get his case and came right back in, realizing he had no idea where this studio was, he called out. "Mary? Jessica? Can someone point me to the Studio?" He was shown the way and found Kat lounging on an exquisite, richly upholstered love seat, with a newly started fire burning behind her. He held his breath and set up his easel, snapping his travel case open to select brushes and paints to begin. "You look beautiful Kat, natural. Would you let your hair down for me though, so that the fire light can sort of show through it, in a haze? I want to capture the fire light framing you as much as possible. Like an aura. Do you understand?" He instructed, explaining what he wanted to capture as best he could.

"I'll try to be good, Daddy, but I can't help but be bad sometimes. And even though I really do need a good cock right now, that's what my bob is for, Daddy." At his look of confusion, she went under her bed and took out a golden phallus. "This is my bob, Daddy."

Then Kat flounced away and went to her studio. She cleaned up the place a bit first quickly before calling Jessica in and having her light the fireplace. Kat quickly undid her braid at her Daddy's instruction and mussed up her hair, fanning it around her.

"Better, Daddy?" she asked, playfully sticking out her tongue at him and laughing softly.

Kat revealing her "Bob" to him gave Ethan a wicked idea, something that would make this next bit of art something... Something special. Looking up from setting out his supplies, he watched her undo her hair and tease it up as per his instructions. "You are very cheeky, you know, but yes, that is exactly what I wanted. Here..." He took out his phone and snapped a candid picture of her with her hair loose and teased up like it was shown, lit from behind in that hazy way only a roaring fire could do. He almost caught her with her tongue sticking out, to, but she was too quick for him to be caught in the act!

He smiled at the photo and sent her a copy, he caught her just after she'd managed to hide her tongue and was giving him quite a contrite look in the moment he'd snapped the picture. "Oh, but you're perfect!" Ethan noted as waited for her to check her phone. While she did, he cleared his throat. "I've got an idea, you still have Bob with you, right? I want you to.. use him while I paint you, nothing lascivious though, just push him inside of you, then conceal things with your jeans. Only you and I will know that you've got a toy inside of you. Think of it, you could be my Mona Lisa!" Ethan was thrilled with his idea, it was pure genius to him and he hoped Kat would think so too!

Kat checked her phone and sent the picture to the rest of the staff, who would be able to see it was just an act and get a laugh out of it. She laughed softly, so happy not to be in charge anymore.

"No, Daddy, I don't have my bob with me, I set it down in my drawer in case I became a Little again when I was next in my room. I'll go get it though quickly!" Kat hurried out of the room and rushed past Jessica who was coming to check on them. Jessica entered the room and laughed.

"We haven't seen her so chipper in such a long time, sir. Not since Mike died," Jessica said. "Thank you. She does have mood swings, being bipolar, but she gets a shot every month to help control them. She also takes meds every morning and goes to the psychiatrist once a month for both meds and her shot. She must be given her morning meal here at all times, Sir, so we can make sure that she takes her meds like a good girl. Kat doesn't usually mind them, as she wakes up in her child mind usually and it lasts until she dresses for the day after breakfast. Please don't mention this to her. She hates what she calls her weakness."

Kat came thundering back into the room and, ignoring Jessica and why she might be in there, she flounced onto the settee and undid her pants and shoved her bob into her pussy deeply. She moaned and bounced up and gave him her remote, then sat back down again.

Ethan was quickly beginning to adore Kat, so when Jessica explained things to him briefly while Kat was off retrieving her Bob, he was grateful for the additional information. "Thank you Jessica, I think I'm beginning to understand, I will be careful with her. But if we begin to get out of hand, I trust one of you will give me a warning?" He asked just before Kat returned, to which Jessica nodded and smiled.

Ethan did a double take at just how enthusiastically Kat had incerted her Bob inside herself. She seemed to have boundless energy, and now that her pants were redone, the wasn't even the slightest sign that she had just done the most provocative of acts in front of him. "I'd like to see more of that, later..." He pointed out, with a slow grin of satisfaction.

He examined the remote she had handed him and his grin grew broader. Looking up at her, he tested the strength of the power she had just placed in his hand. It was an odd game of chicken, rolling his thumb up the controls intensity dial slowly, to see what it would take to make Kat react. Slowly, he went past numbers on the dial, one, two three four... Five? No, not even the bat of an eyelash yet!

"You're sure this things on?" He teased, creeping it up through six and seven. "This better go to eleven at this rate, I'm impressed, you certainly are controlling yourself admirably." He was playing nice, but suddenly, he sent the vibe straight from seven to ten without warning, for a three second count then brought I back down to seven again, to see if he could make her jump. This was going to be fun!

Kat squealed with pleasure as the toy came to life inside her when he suddenly made it leap numbers. She bucked on the settee and humped her hand hard.

"If you aren't careful Daddy, you're gonna need to restrain me to prevent me from attacking you, Daddy! I am so horny and hot for the real thing! I'm tired of bob, I need a real cock shooting cum inside of me and I need it now!" Kat got a predatory look in her eyes, preparing to pounce him as she got her feet under her.

Ethan quite enjoyed the squeals of pleasure Kat made, but saw that predatory look in her eyes and knew that if he intended to paint her, he better ease that dial back to a five at least. "Oh, I'm nothing if not careful, darlin, and I consider myself warned. I'll restrain you if I must, but I quite enjoy seeing you like this. He still had his phone out, so he snapped another picture. There were two that he could use to create master pieces from later, but right now, he had to capture this moment, here and now, before it was gone!

"Try to control those urges, my dear, you have my word, you'll get what you want, eventually. But it's like you said, we need to get to know each other before we 'know" each other, if you know what I mean." He put up a clean canvas, like a shield, as though it might keep her at bay, giving her a knowing wink. He began to paint her image, keeping her in a middling to moderately high state of arousal, with liberal use of the vibrator remote. Just enough so her brow bore a sheen of sweat, her lips and cheeks grew pink with passion and kept her on the edge of the settee, squirming.

This was going to be a fucking masterpiece! She couldn't stay still, but that just gave him another idea, he found a way to blend every change in her posture and demeanor into his painting, it was beginning to feel like a slow motion dream, what he was painting, like there was a fog of motion as she shifted from one pose to another, and it all filled the canvas Infront of him, it all poured forth from his hand with surprising ease, until he was sure he had the base image set and knew she was about go insane unless she got to cum immediately!

He rolled the vibration back up to seven and gave her several spikes of ten to get her off. "Still feel like attacking my, darlin? Or would you like to see what we have created together first?" Ethan asked, giving her a sly grin.

*Think of the painting as being a little something like this, only a bit more erotic*
blurred-color-art-portrait-woman_91497-158.jpg

Last edited:
Kat pouted at "eventually", but she understood completely. Her staff was useful, very useful, but they couldn't tell him her thoughts and dreams. Only she could do that. She giggled at the wink and batted her eyelashes at him. She loved flirting with Daddy Mike, loved provoking him into taking her whenever the opportunity arose. She had a feeling that it would be the same way with this Daddy too.

She whimpered and screamed in pleasure when she got off when he finally let her at the end.

"I wanna see it, Daddy!" She jumped up and it was only her jeans' crotch that kept the dildo inside her. She bounced around to the other side of the painting and her jaw dropped. She absolutely loved it.

"It's perfect Daddy! Totally me!" Kat giggled.

Ethan arched an eyebrow at Kat's pout, she sure knew how to flirt, and he could tell she was an expert at it. If he didn't have his art as an outlet, as a sort of defense against his own internal desires, he knew he would be in big trouble. Trouble? Pft... What trouble? You've got this Eee. He tried to convince himself.

One thing was certain, she could claim she was bored of 'Bob' all she wanted, but he clearly was more than capable of getting her off in spectacular fashion. It was a delight to watch, from behind his art shield.

He was confident in the brilliance of his work, she was fantastic inspiration, and he had no doubt that this was only the smallest hint of what was to come. She bounded over, in her excitement, Ethan half expected for Bob to pop out and clatter to the floor, but well, he stayed nice and cozy right where he was, that lucky fucking bastard!

Her jaw actually dropped, Ethan wasn't expecting that. She was clearly thrilled by his work. "A-muse-ing..." Ethan punned, with a shit eating grin, waiting for her to groan over his total 'dad' joke, which wasn't really a joke. "No, I'm serious, I think you're my muse."

Kat laughed and shook her head.

"No way, I'm not a muse, Daddy. But thank you though for saying that," Kat said. "It's getting late. Anytime now Mary will..."

Just then, Mary entered the room.

"Kat, it's after 8. I let you stay up because of your guest, but he doesn't need to see you acting cranky on the second day. You don't want to give him a bad impression now, do you?" Mary stood, hands on her hips. To him she said softly, "Usually she goes to bed around 8 as she gets up quite early to paint and play before breakfast."

"Daddy, tuck me in?" Kat asked. "Just don't turn out the lights please. I need them on bright to sleep."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, if I were you, look again at what you've inspired me to make in just an hour or two? Do you really think I could have made this peice of art without you? What's more, I firmly believe that there is a goddess in every woman, isn't that right Mary?" Ethan asked the house keeper as she entered the studio to inform Kat of her bed time. "I suppose, in a way, there is some truth to that..." Mary offered in reply.

"Absolutely!" Ethan responded to being asked to tuck Kat in. He followed Mary to Kats room, holding Kats hand until she changed into her night clothes and climbed up into bed. Drawing her blankets up over her, Ethan smiled at her, admiring her sweetly innocent beauty for a moment. He ran a hand along her hair and leaned in to kiss her softly on the forehead. A natural feeling of tenderness and gentle protectiveness came over him as he finished tucking her in. "Good night, Kitten, I will see you in the morning." Ethan said softly as he stood up to leave the room, pausing at the door to look at her laying sweetly in her bed one last time before departing.

"Yes Daddy! I so can't wait to see you then!" Kat said and snuggled down with her stuffed dog. No matter what age she was in her mind, she always slept with the lights on and with her doggy. She needed him to sleep.

Mary smiled at the man and motioned to him to follow her. She led him to the kitchen where the cook and Jessica were talking.

"You said you wanted to speak to us, Sir?" Mary asked. "With Kat, you really just gotta feel her out with her moods. Sometimes she's high, other times she's super high, and then there are the thankfully extremely rare times when she's feeling low. It's easy to get her out of that mood, you just need to make her laugh. She's a talented painter herself. What else do you need to know?"

"I'm Stephan, the cook," the man said. "I'm in charge of her meals. Now that you'll be around, you'll also be included with her meals. If you want, you can give me a menu of the various foods you want her to eat and I'll see that she eats em, even if you're busy and not around."

Back