A Little's Journey (closed)

"yes, thank you, all of you! I really appreciate any help and advice you can give me, I think she's already worked her magic on me... I'm enamoured with her, she's definitely got a lot of energy! And you're saying she's got another level above that?" Ethan smiled, certain he wanted to see it, but unsure he knew what he was in for!

"Okay, I'm sure I can make her laugh whenever she's down in the dumps, but... You know... Sometimes it's okay to be there... I would not want to rob her of any experience that might help her learn more about herself. You see, some of my best art has come from being in anguish. When I had no one, painting was my friend, who stayed with me through the pain. I would be that for her, if she let me. Through anger, through sorrow. Those are okay to feel, as long as you don't let them rule you in the end. As an artist, I know this, and I think at this stage in my life, I could hold her hand through any darkness, walk with her through it. But it takes honesty and openess, to know when or if those feelings are too much to handle. So the question is, is she capable of walking that path, if is it best that I pull her out of those dark times with humor?" Ethan seemed to have stunned the three of them into silence. If he were honest, he had stunned himself as well. Had Kat woken something up within him? Some dormant wisdom he had never before expressed?

Clearing his throat, Ethan turned to Stephan and grinned, running his fingers through his hair, continuing on."I would like for her to be happy and healthy, and it looks like you are doing just that for her, she made a face over her vegetables though..." Ethan chuckled a little,biting his lower lip,thinking about something... Considering how to say it without being gross or presumptuous. Throwing caution to the wind, he just went in, to say what he wanted to say. "But if I were to have you change anything about our meals, I would ask that you include lots of things to keep us not only happy and healthy, but also extra hydrated and... Well... No polite way to say this... Extra sweet? If you know what I mean? I have a feeling that we both would greatly appreciate the effort."

Stephan nodded and the meeting dispersed. The next morning, Kat was up before sunrise, as was usual, but instead of going down to breakfast, she started painting in her studio instead. Many sheets of paper were filled with bright slashes of water color. After filling up 10, she stopped and got dressed and ate breakfast, then returned to painting.

"Show Daddy in please, Mary, when he gets here." She asked her and she nodded. Kat was wearing a long black flowy skirt and a black crop top this morning with flowers on it.

Ethan was set up in a really nice room and slept soundly through the night, having pleasant dreams. When he woke, there was a moment of time when he felt completely unteathered from reality. He literally didn't know where he was for a moment, it wasn't a bad feeling, he felt like he was home, but not the small apartment that was his place, no, like his home home, the kind of home that put your soul at ease and just made you smile quietly to yourself while you laid there and pondered thing.

It didn't take long for he's curiosity and excitement over what Kat might be up to to get his ass up out of bed though! It was funny how he felt so invested in her already, he just had to see what she would do next! One of her staff had brought in his suit case while he was asleep and left it in his room for him. He wasn't used to such things, but he sure appreciated it. These people were the best!

He got dressed, well mostly, enough, at least, to be decent enough to walk the halls. The rest he put on and fixed up as he rushed to find one of Kats staff to find out if she was up and if it was okay to go see her. And to see if they could take breakfast together. The cook informed him that she's already eaten but had a plate ready for him already, so he ate as quickly as he could while buttoning up his shirt. Trying his best to be as polite as possible and not a slob.

He caught up with Mary and heard there was some art for him to see! That thrilled him, he was extremely excited to see Kats work! She showed him to where Kat was and Ethan's heart skipped a beat the moment he saw her in her long black skirt and crop top. She was beautiful! "You are beautiful!" He repeated the thought in his head, looking at her like she was a goddess.

Kat beamed with pride at the compliment and eagerly showed him all her latest works of art. She felt like destroying her previous pieces, but she knew she never would. They showed how she evolved over time.

"Now Daddy, what do you wanna know about me? I know that we have chemistry as it's all I can do to keep from attacking your hot dad body," Kat said, licking her lips and sitting next to him on the couch in the studio.

"These are all amazing, Kitten!" Ethan exclaimed, pouring over her artworks. "Well... I guess I just want to know your hopes and your dreams, so I can help you attain them. As well as your pains and your sorrows, so I can help you overcome those as well." Ethan was flattered by her saying she could barely control herself from jumping on him. He smirked at her as he looked her over. "What's stopping you?" He put his arm around her as she sat next to him. "Dad bod? That's a compliment right?" Ethan gave her a wink as he ran his hand up and down the length of her slender arm, from the curve of her shoulder, down to her elbow. A comforting, yet sensual touch.

He felt a rush of arousal over the way she licked her lips, wondering if they tasted as sweet as they looked. That gave him an amazing idea for another painting. "I want to pain a close up of your lips!" He blurted out suddenly, feeling inspired. He looked deep into her eyes, then shifted his gaze down to examine her lips. "Your soft... Pink, warm, moist, inviting lips..." He began to whisper, feeling himself drawn closer to her. Slowly, he leaned in, giving her every chance to pull away if she wanted to before he pressed his own, hungry lips to those... Sweet, tender lips of hers.

Back