A Husband's Release

I've been toying with the idea of having head phones on and listening to one of your audio stories while I'm fucking my wife doggy style. She tends to get into a bit of "zone" where she doesn't even turn around till after I cum... The though of listening to you while I'm fucking her is such a turn on... If only you made a recording just for that scenario?!

I must be a terrible person cause I am seriously digging this idea. Either being the one talking or listening. I might have to try and make this happen. Thanks for that. Yummy pix BTW. Keep em comin!

We all need a release at times. I hope this way is working out for you - I definitely do not see anyone here complaining :)

Oh my...your pictures are so very yummy and erotic, sir ;)

I know I'm being greedy, but I want more!

Last edited:
We all need a release at times. I hope this way is working out for you - I definitely do not see anyone here complaining :)

It is surprisingly satisfying to use this picture thread as a bit of a release... Meeting and getting to know people who have similar needs and desires as mine is what keeps me coming back

YUM.

You want to listen to or watch the neighbors fucking, is that it?

I was actually referring to wondering which of my neighbors I could call over to have some fun, but your idea of watching is just as intriguing to me!

Sexy as always :)

Right back at you babe!

Oh my...your pictures are so very yummy and erotic, sir ;)

I know I'm being greedy, but I want more!

Well seeing as how your pictures make me groan with lust to have you, I think I'll try to see what I can do to feed your greedy eyes... And the respectful way you addressed me does not go unnoticed Miss...

Gorgeous as always...

I took a page out of your black and white playbook!

How I wish you lived next door! My oh my ... ;)

Would you be one of the neighbors who I'd get to listen to and watch.... or would you be knocking on my door for a cup of sugar?!

yummy

I love your body - looks very in shape
Is it just me who finds body hair on a man " the snail trail" - such a turn on / green light :D

I don't and never will understand why men would wax!

:rose:

Everything looks better in black and white ;) Especially you!

I'll keep that in mind for my future pictures... I think you might be right

I love your body - looks very in shape
Is it just me who finds body hair on a man " the snail trail" - such a turn on / green light :D

I don't and never will understand why men would wax!

:rose:

Nice to see a sexy woman who appreciates chest hair... I have to say that I understand guys need to do some grooming (The thought of a woman going down on me always makes my cock ache) But I like my chest hair, and won't sacrifice my manliness to fit in when my shirt of off at the gym, lol.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on facial hair?

Hi there Jay! Hope you're doing well :)

I know the question wasn't directed towards me, but I'm always a fan of facial hair. Scruff is so sexy.... And it feels great on my inner thighs ;)

Hi there Jay! Hope you're doing well :)

I know the question wasn't directed towards me, but I'm always a fan of facial hair. Scruff is so sexy.... And it feels great on my inner thighs ;)

Mmmm I love that though baby, and the idea of being on my hands and knees between those amazingly smooth legs of yours make me Groan with pleasure

Time for something new... It's the middle of the week, and I just need some help getting through to the weekend!

In Need...

Back