A college student and her Professor (closed)

midnight_toy

The one and Only
Jesica Baker was a pretty good student in highschool she had always gotten her A's like she wanted. Now she was in college it was all a bit harder then back in highschool she really had to work hard for a A.

She moved to this state to go to this college it being the best for her and moved in a dorm that was here in the campus and her best friend came with ehr there they had luck that they also came in the same room. She was so happy so she didnt have to get used to someone else and they could talk and laugh together like the nights in highschool.

Sometime passed since they were there in the college and not all classes did they have together but one or two and they always made sure it was fun. Her friend was there becuase of her family her father made her go there but she didnt care for her grades if she passes she passes but Jesica came there because she wanted to learn and pass to get a good job afterwards and her family had to save up a long time for her to go there.

Jesica always had to become certain grades to be able to do another semester and this time all worked out but one grade that was the class by Mr. Charles Underwood It wasnt really one of her favorite classes but he was a very good looking Professor almost all girls here in his class would have loved to atleast see him once nacked or more.

She sat in his class listening to what he was trying to teach them as she tried to think of how to get her grade up for the semester so she would pass. She had a dress on today somthing thin and silky with a little jacket over it, she was only 5,2 but with her high heels she was now a little taller.

She was sitting there now thinking past her grade and seeing herself with him somewhere drinking a coffee or so she waited till he looked over her way as she then lets her left leg uncross and spread her legs slightly before she let her right leg cross over her left nibbling on her pen while she listened to him she didnt really notice how teaisng she might be but didnt mind it might help her later when she had to talk to him anyway because of her grade what she could do to help it up a bit.

Jesica's friend leaned over whipsering somthing in her ear making her smile a bit thou her Emerald eyes never left his eyes but then she turned to her Friend and whispered somthing back making themself giggle quietly.

Charles Underwood was a professor of the ancient cultural anthropology. He was 42. He was a tall, muscular guy. He was working at one of the most prestigious universities of the state. He was considered as a scholar in his field. He was greatly respected by his colleagues and friends. He was working as a senior professor for last 10 years.

In personal life, Charles was a lonely guy. He was born in a small town. He had a terrible childhood. He had an abusive father. He was beaten regularly by him. His mother ran away with her son to protect him from the father. She raised him single handedly. He always considered himself as a broken piece. His childhood trauma inspired him to academic success. He got his PhD at a very young age. He always thought his childhood is responsible for his dark character.

Charles was a very demanding person. He was an absolute control freak. Therefore, he couldn’t maintain a relationship. The women were throwing them self to him because of his good looks, but they walked out when he tried to control their life. The only woman who lasted with him was Silvia. They dated for a year and then got married. But it was a mistake. Their marriage lasted only for a year. She was a regular girl who wanted a vanilla lifestyle, but there was nothing vanilla about Charles. He was a dominant personality with many fetishes. They were terribly mismatched. She couldn’t bear the pressure and walked out of the marriage.

Charles was alone after the divorce. He didn’t date anyone or didn’t even approach a woman. He was getting many proposals from the women, even from the girl students. But he was scared of the commitments.

Charles was in the class, delivering his lecture. He was wearing this. From the corner of his eyes, he saw her. She was wearing a thin and silky dress, which was clinging to her curvy figure. There was a massive cleavage forming by her dress. He had never noticed her, but there was something special about her that day. He turned around and recognized her. She was Miss. Baker. He noticed her legs. They were slender and she revealed them more to him by moving them. He noticed her eyes, they were beautiful and inviting. Then, he noticed, she was giggling and talking to her friend.

“Miss. Baker, Is there anything special or important that you want to share with us?” He said in a plain voice.

She gasped hearing him say her name somthing about how he said it was nice but she was only a little girl so to say compared to his age she was only 20.

She stood up and noded some smilling.

"Yes Mr. Underwood I do have somthing to share with the class would you explain once more that what you just said I didnt understand it and thats why I had to ask miss Theklin if she had understood it..."

She tried to sound a bit bratty but also smart and a little demanding thou that wasnt really her thing but she still liked trying to tell a man what to say the boys witht he same age as she were all dump enough to do as she had always said.

She sat back down and giggled with Jasmin and then got quiet again trying to straighten her face showing she knew what she wanted and all but did she really know what she wanted or did someone else knew it better?

She crossed her legs again slowly letting her dress slip up a bit on her thighs showing off a little bit of her straps that she wore under her dress, wondering if he had noticed already or onl the boys in the class who always saw everything what girls did or do.

Looking at the clock she saw that the class was over in three mins and started to pack her things like all others while they listened she had a light brown bag that only hung on one shoulder.

The class only waited till the clock showed a full hour telling them the calss was over which always made Mr. Underwood call out what he wanted them to do till the next class.

Jesica also stood slowly now to leave the class room letting Jasmin go ahead she packed some small things in her bag as if she tried to be one of the last that he might call her to him if not she would have to go to him and ask him about her grade.

Seeing that everyone was gone she smiled once before turning to him saying softly.

"Mr. underwood I have another question but no worries nothing about how you teach..."

She giggled some but quickly stoped as she now stood right before him she now seeing how much taller he was then herself.

"I know Im not one of the best in the class but I noticed that my grade is to bad to pass this semester and I wish to get better and wanted to ask if you could give me some extra work or maybe extra lessons so I might pass this semester that would be great....Mr. Underwood!"

She stood there her big beautiful emerald green eyes looked up to him waiting patiently, she moved ehr shoulder slight so her jacket would slip with ehr dress lightly over her shoulder to show a bit more skin to him maybe her Female side would help a bit.

She wasnt the first who tried to get a better grade from him and he always told them that if they wanted a better grade they should work harder in his class but would he tell her that to or did she maybe distract his attention somewhere else.

Last edited:
Charles explained the topic of slavery in Africa again, though he knew Jessica was bluffing.

Charles was surprised by Jessica’s answer. His students never answered him confidently. He let her sit because she was confident. He could throw her out of the class, but he was tempted. Her manners were flirty and someone in his head was telling him to let go.

Charles watched Jessica with a stern face. Then he saw her dress was slowly revealing her straps by moving up. His gaze glued on her beautiful meaty thighs covered with her stalking straps. He was getting a full view of her long legs. It was distracting him from the topic.

Charles knew Jessica was teasing him and she wasn’t the first. A few months ago, to improve her grades, a girl student removed her T-shirt and told him, he could fondle her bare breasts. Another scholar girl tried to give him a blowjob. He refused them both, but he did masturbate in the shower after both incidents. He didn’t even report the incidents to the authorities.

Charles loved the attention he was getting from the women. It pampered his ego, but it also made him horny. He knew he could fuck them, but he didn’t want the attachments.

Charles gathered his thoughts and started teaching again. He finished his lecture, and told them to find some famous names of slaves before the next lecture.

Charles was ready to leave when he saw Jessica approaching him. She was last in the room. Everybody had already left. He thought she wanted to ask something so he stopped. She was right in front of him. She was standing too close. Her small petite frame was making him too low his gaze. He could smell her perfume too.

Charles smiled at Jessica when she started the conversation and heard her request patiently. He noticed her jacket slipped slightly from her shoulder. He saw her beautiful bare skin, with her bra straps on it. It was inviting gesture. He shifted his gaze to her beautiful green emerald eyes and he lost it. He lost his composure against her big beautiful green eyes. He was going to give her a standard answer but the bare skin of her shoulder and her beautiful flirty green eyes made him to change his mind.

“Miss. Baker, you are a good student and I always like to help my students. Come to my office and let’s discuss this issue,” He said with an official tone.

She smiled and nodded she headed out and stoped her friend telling her to excuse her in the next class that she was going to get a private lesson to get a better grade in the next class she already had a A therefore it wasnt going to be that bad if she missed one lesson.

She came back and followed him into his office she smiled and then said.

"Thank you Mr. Underwood, this is very nice of you to help a Student"

She smirked some as she looked around his office looking down she saw her shoe was open ever so slightly she looked fromt he corner of her eye to see if he was looking and then when he was she bend over to fix her shoe ever so slowly her ass facing him.

Her dress rose ever so slightly up her ass some that it was just at the line of showing off everything she wore under the dress but did if she bend a mm more it would have. she then stood back up she thought she was just flirting some to get a better grade or at least get a easy task to get a better grade but what she really was doing she didnt even dream of.

She then stood againa dn walked around his office looking at the books and things that was standing in his office to get a better look. She kept looking back at him listening to whatever he was going to say she kept smiling at him. Was he one of those men who just ignored a pretty body like hers or did it turn him on.

Last edited:
Charles watched Jessica as she left the room. She came back after a few moments. He smiled at her when she appreciated his help. They both started walking towards his office. He was watching her ass as she was walking in front of him. His eyes were glued on the curves of her moving body.

Charles entered his office with Jessica. He watched her quietly as she roamed around in his office. He almost dropped a book in his hand when she bent over. Her skirt teased him by revealing some part of her full ass. Her ass was round and gorgeous. The back side of her panties tightly clung to her ass crack. Her garter belts were stretched to the limit and were pulling her stocking up.

Charles wanted to grab Jessica from the waist and wanted to remove her undergarments. He wanted to fuck her, in that position. His dick was making an enormous bulge in his pants. His body was telling him to fuck her, but his mind was telling him to let it go. He listened to his mind.

Charles sat on the chair and said,” Miss. Baker, your grades are bad in my subject, and you have to work hard to improve them. There’s no alternative of good, hard work. Your grades in other subjects are good. I wonder sometimes, why are you behind on my subject?”

Charles’s eyes were still on Jessica’s curvy moving body. His lust for her was growing rapidly. He was trying to hide his obvious erection in his pants. His mind was planning something, a plan for his own satisfaction. The only question was how desperate was she for her grades?

Jessica smiled some hard work hmmm if his beautiful mind was thinking of somthing special to work hard on with or against she had to keep herself from smirking at her thought as she then sat int he chair before his desk crossing one leg over the other letting her dress show off her strap on her stocking once again.

"Hmmm.. and what kind of.....Hard work could I do to pick up my grades in your subject I dont know Im just a bit distracted always in your class I dont know why..."

She said a bit teasingly and fighting the urge tobite or nibble her lip he looked so good and she was always distracted in his class when he worte on the chalkboard mostly showing off his sexy ass and when his voice was demanding and all.

"The subject about African slaves....well the Slaves I could learn more about them and maybe do a task on them to maybe earn a better grade Mr. Underwood ? or do you have a better idea in mind......if not I would like to hear more about them The slaves so I can do the best work on the topic as I can."

She said trying to see if she could distract him from just being a teacher just she didnt know she had already done that and maybe now was starting somthing she might regret but still like later.

She looked down to her stocking seeing it not sitting right so she reached down to her thigh raising her dress slightly so she could readjust her stocking so it was sitting right again and then uncrossing her legs to do the same with the other stocking. She then looked back up to see where his eyes where and his reaction to her question.

Charles was on the edge of his chair when Jessica sat against him and showed off her stockings again. He enjoyed the beauty of her long slender legs. He knew she was willing. But the question was how far she would go?

“You could study hard, Miss. Baker. I know a beautiful woman like you would be very busy with other… activities, but you can always push yourself to the limit,” Charles said that and immediately regretted his remarks. He never complimented his female students for their good looks.

Charles listened her talking about how she wanted to understand the subject.

“Ah…African Slavery is a fascinating subject, Miss. Baker. Do you know? There were few slaves who were willing. They didn’t work as slaves against their will. They did work as slaves because they liked to please their masters. They could do anything to please their masters. I am impressed by your curiosity in the subject. I sometimes wonder about their mental state, Miss. Baker. How could anyone do anything to please someone else? And…” He stopped and watched Jessica adjusting her stockings.

It was an intriguing site for Charles. Jessica was touching and adjusting her stockings. He leaned forward to watch it closely. His eyes were on her meaty thighs, he was staring like a hawk. His gaze was trying to uncover her thighs.

“I sometimes wish I could study a slave’s or a submissive person’s mindset. I wish someone help me with that. I wish someone help me to study the mindset of the slave.” He ended his sentence with a glance to her face.

Charles knew, Jessica might not fall in his trap, but he wanted to take his chances.

Jessica smiled at what he said that she was a good looking young lady and if she wasnt busy with other things then she could be even better and then thought about what he might be meaning or was thinking about while he spoke.

"Hmm Slaves that willing gave their bodys to their Masters to do with as pleased to do chores and please them in any way they could ist a interesting thought of how anyone could think that way and why they do. I mean I think its more that the most didnt know what they got themself into untill it was to late I believe they then learned to love their Master and then was very willing to give every.....single....inch of their bodys to them Male or Female"

She tried to make a hint of tease to distract him a bit more then it would be easier for her to just talk him into a better grade she thought thou her mind did travel off thinking about her kneeling to his feet and doing as he pleased or him taking her here on his desk.

She shook her head slightly as if trying to get her mind back on the plan as she leaned back in the chair some her figner tips rested on the arms of the chair and her legs still crossed over each other as then also a naughty thought came to mind and just ignored it or at least tried.

"It is a interesting topic Mr. Underwood why would a slave think that way and what was it that those Masters liked the most about it. I'd like to know that as well then one could understand the hole topic even more and maybe there was the answer to all the problems they had back then that they searched for a willing slave and most didnt find one and just took one then."

She wasnt even sure if she was still talking to a point that even herself could understand but that wasnt a problem if it worked then she didnt mind or did she just say somthing to him that she maybe didnt really mean to or her mind didnt mean to but her body.

Charles was expecting this answer from Jessica. He said, “We could fulfill our curiosity, Miss. Baker. I am thinking about this for a long time. I want a person who is willing to take part in my project. It’s about the slavery. If you consent Miss. Baker, you could be my subject, serving my needs. And I could be your master subject. We could study each other.”

Charles stopped to watch Jessica’s reactions. He couldn’t believe he said that to her. He had some doubts about her accepting it.

Charles further added,” Well, I am giving you a proposal, Miss. Baker. If you serve me for the next fifteen days, I’ll revise your grades. I’ll give you some tasks to perform and you’ll give me the feedback of your mental state during the task. I’ll give you the feedback of my mental state too. Consider it as our project.”

Charles was firm in his body language. His voice was commanding. He was acting like an animal on hunting.

“I don’t see any other way to increase your grades, Miss. Baker,” He concluded his sentence with a pause.

Charles knew Jessica was desperate. He wanted to take advantage of her desperation for his own pleasure. He wanted to use her body like a toy. He wanted to play with her. He didn’t want to give her pleasure. He would take pleasure from her submissive body.

She listned to him carefully as he then said he didnt see any other way to better her grades she took a deep breath scooting to the edge of her chair.

"That means I play your slave for 15 days do some chores bring you coffee and that sorts of stuff and tell you what is going threw my mind and you tell me what your going threw as you demand things of me as I obey and that way I will get my A on the end of this semester? Did I understand that right Mr. Underwood?!"

She nibbled on her lip thought for a second to make sure she didnt miss anything. She then stood up and walked to the door and then back slowly.

"Only after school or while school as well how do you think this is going to work I live here in a dorm and youuuu?! your probly live off campus or not and i dont know if that would really make my mind think as a slave to get your answers of what a mind works like if it only happens acouplle of hours a day....."

She didnt understand how he was going to want this to go. Her back turned to him as her eyes looked at the door of his office as she then added.

"I would like to have my A I will do this project with you Mr. Underwood just I dont know if it is going to work like you wish it to and I dont kow how your going to do it days over since im not only in your class..."

Charles smiled at Jessica, when he heard her talking about household chores. He even laughed at her coffee remark.

“Well, I don’t want a maid. There will be some unpleasant tasks, Miss. Baker. But I think you can handle them,” he said casually.

Charles knew Jessica would ask many questions. He was ready for that.

“Miss. Baker, slavery is not a part time job. It’s a full time job. You’ll do as I say for the next fifteen days and you’ll get your reward. You will report me at my home every day after the school. You’ll be punished if you fail to fulfill your tasks.” Charles told her in a commanding voice.

Charles watched Jessica, walking uncomfortably in the room. He rose from his chair and approached her. He put his hands on her shoulder and told her,” Miss. Baker, There is nothing to worry about. You’ll be fine and you’ll get what you want from this. I promise you I’ll change your grades to A, when you complete this project. So tell me, are you in or out?”

Charles looked deep in Jessica’s green eyes. There was a fear in it. He was hoping that she would overcome her fear and gave in.

She bite her lip looking down for a second thinking what he might all mean he couldnt be meaning sex and all, he is her teacher thou she wouldnt mind on one hand he is very good looking.

Jessica then looked back up her eyes locked deeply in his eyes and noded slightly thinking this was the only way to pass the semester and she couldnt afford over doing this semester a second time.

"Ok...15 days....starting tomorrow?"

She said shyly with a slight smirk on her thought as then had to think about the storys about slaves and all having dress codes and all, she looked back over ehr hsoulder to look at the door as if making sure no one was walking in on them it wouldnt look all that good if someone did.

"Is there going to be a dress code for me and what kind of things am I going to be.....willingly doing for you?!"

She asked him as she then slowly looked back up to him her hands not sure what to do they went behind her back and held onto each other as if she were cuffed as she tried to keep her breathing calm this all being so exciting but also scary what was she going to feel and think in those 15 days and the same about him.

Charles smiled when Jessica said yes. He sat on the chair and took a piece of paper and wrote something on it. He gave the paper to her.

“Miss. Baker, our project starts from tomorrow. This is your first task. I wrote down some details. Report me after school at my house. My address is on the paper. You have to give me this paper when you report me.” He told her firmly.

The instructions on the piece of paper were as follows:
1. Do not wear any panties after you take a shower tomorrow. You can wear your stockings, but NO panties.

2. You have to show me that you are not wearing any panties during my lecture. For this, you have to sit in the first row. You can choose appropriate clothes to achieve the goal.

3. Report me after the school, my address is……

Jessica read the peace of paper he had given her noding and saying nothing she got her bag and left his offic heading to her class where she should have been a while back thou had talked to the teacher and it was ok with her that Jessica was in Mr. Underwoods office talking to him about her grades.

She sat in her next class as her mind couldnt stop thinking about the peace of paper he had given to her and the three first tasks he had given her and how she was going to do as he said.

Her best friend shook her arm some as if saying wake up are you in dream land when she leaned over and whispered.

"If you dont snap back she is going to ask you the next question....Jessy whats wrong what did Mr. Underwood say?!"

Jessica didnt answer and just shook her head with a smile as if saying tell you later. It was lunch time as Jessy and her friend sat where they always did to eat somthing sitting in the grass so that her eyes could see the office of Mr.. Underwood wondering what he was doing at this moment and what he was thinking about was he excited about tomorrow or was it just some projeckt for him.

She wasnt sure but she was excited and feared it one the same as the other. Jessicas friend nudged her again giggling.

"Hey Jessy sooooo what did he say you going to get a better grade?!"

"yeah I am going to get a A if I do this Projeckt with Mr. Underwood about a topic over the slavery in africa and if I do well I get my A. He promised Aaannnndddd He said if I do some extra work after school on this subject in the next 15 days then I get my A no matter what..."

Her friend gasped smiling as if saying told you your going to pass the semester. Jessicas eyes went back to the windows of his office and then back to her friend.

The bell rang again and they made their way back into the next class after school was over she wondered if she should go to him today already or first tomorrow.

She headed to teh adress to at least see where it was standing there infont of his house she nibbled her lip some looking around before heading for the door standing there she ouldnt get herself to ring the bell she didnt know why maybe tomuch excitment or fear.

She turned her back facing his door as she just wanted to leave.

Charles watched Jessica leaving his office. Her walk was slow. He knew she was thinking about tomorrow. He also knew she had some doubts about the project. He exploited her desperation and he loved that. He got what he wanted from her.

Charles would love to own Jessica’s body. He was thinking about the things he could do to her. He knew she didn’t like all this, but she was willing.

Charles sat there for some time thinking about her gorgeous body, the body he owned; then he left for his home.

Charles was reading his book when he heard some footsteps on the door. He got up and peeked outside from the window. He saw her standing outside. Her back was facing the door. He watched her from the window. He didn’t want to open the door because he was expecting her tomorrow. He let her leave.

Charles was annoyed by her gesture. He clearly told her to report him tomorrow. “What the hell was she doing at his house today?” He thought. He didn’t have a control over her actions today, so he let it go.

The next morning, Charles woke up early. He completed his daily routine. He masturbated twice, in the shower, fantasizing about her. He was still thinking about her on the way to the school. What would be her clothes today or would she refuse to do the task? ; These were some questions bothering his mind. He was going to find that out soon.

Charles had only one lecture today. He would be at his house after the lecture. His heart was racing rapidly with the anticipation when he entered the class.

Jessica wore her one of her confortable outfits but still sexy that made it easy to do what she had to do. When she had left his home last night she went back to her room and laid there all night thinking about this and what she was going to wear and all.

She didnt sleep much last night her mind to busy about thinking what he was going to do with her or ask of her. She got up and showered and did like every morning and got dressed and right before she went to leave for her class she remembered she had put on a string. She smirked some and shook her head she bend over and took it off again and placed it in her bag for maybe later.

Her friend meet her before the class as they walked in together he was standing there already she msiled at him as only the both of them knew what this day ment as her friend gigled in her ear how god like sexy he looked today what hadnt missed her eye either as she nods and tells her friend.

"come let us sit infront so we get a better look at that sexy ass of his"

They head their way to the seats when her friend noded agreeing with her, she then said in a teasingly nice voice with her firend together like most girls did when they went to take a seat in his class.

"Good Morning Mr. underwood....!"

She had to smirk at him when she said good morning while heading for the front of the class she choose the chair/desk that was right in the middle right before his desk and all she bend over some setting her bag down before she sat down and then sat down and seeing she and her friend were the only two in the first row which made it easier for her but how was he going to keep his mind on his lecture when she could sooooo teasingly distract him and thought with a smirk that she might just do that he never said how long or how often she was to show him she wore no panties on her freshly shaved this morning pussy and then he would even see a small heart tattoo right above her pussy lips.

She took her things out to write along as he started his class she smiled and kept corssingher legs one to the other teasing him to see how she could go without showing till she might see it in his eyes as if he was saying we had a deal. She then spread her legs giving him a nice few of her pussy and that as long as her firned didnt notice.

She leaned over to her friend to keep her distracted of what she might be doing as she whispered to her.

"God how I would love to see that ass nacked what do you think what he wears under those pants boxers or maybe even nothing...."

She made sure that he heard slightly what she was saying since they sat veryl close to him but that the rest ofthe class didnt wondering what he might do or say or if it even makes him smile. Thou threw all her teasing and thoughts about what to do she wasnt really knowing what she was really doing but would soon find out.

Charles saw her, standing there with her friend. He nodded his head in reply of her good morning. They sat right in front of him.

Charles skipped a heart beat when he saw Jessica was wearing a red skirt. The length of the skirt was just above her knees. He realized he would get an eye full, if she was not wearing panties. His dick got a semi erection in his pants.

Charles started his lecture, but his attention was on Jessica’s beautiful long legs. Her legs were crossed. He wondered when he would get his prize. After a few moments, he became agitated. He gave her a suggestive look.

Charles skipped a few words when Jessica opened her legs and moved her ass forward. Her skirt was pulled up by her movement. She rested her back on the chair. She was chatting with her friend. Her friend had no clue what she was doing.

Charles got the full view and he had a front seat of the show. He saw her pussy. It was beautiful bare and bald. He even noticed a small heart tattoo on it. It looked tight and inviting. Her outer pussy lips were touching the skirt every time she moved her ass back. He thought she would get some stimulation from the rough surface if she moved back and forth.

Charles was distracted. He even fumbled during his walk to the table. He had a huge erection in his pants and it was creating a problem for him. He had to hide his erection from his audience. He put himself behind the table. The table was above waist height so he could hide it.

Charles stood there for the rest of the lecture. He delivered a few glances to Jessica’s open legs. He completed his lecture with difficulties.

Jessica nibbled on her lips some as she thought what he might be doing behind the table where he hide himself for the rest of the lecture knowing she had distracted way to much. She rubed her thighs together as if trying to show how much she was turned on by doing this having the risk of all them fidning out what she was doing.

Jessica gasped some as her friend nudged her for the second time she jumped and turned to her and smiled whispering sorry.

"Did you see that I could swear he was hard in his pants maybe you turned him on"

Jessica gasped looking a bit shocked thinking her firend noticed what she was doing as she then looked at her asking her a bt nervous.

"What?!"

her firend giggled and then answered.

"Yeah your young and pretty hell I would even fuck with you...thats all I ment and who knows maybe I just saw what I wanted to see"

Jessica sighed in relief her firend hadnt noticed anything as she smiled at her friend and just nod. The lecture was done the class was over as she said to her friend with a smile.

"Go ahead ill catch up promise hold me a seat open next to you..."

She droped her pen as if having to stay to pick up her things as she did so really slowly waiting till all were gone before she looked at Mr. Underwood then bend over smilling as she picked up her things whispering after noticing that they were alone int he class.

"First task done well?!"

Her back facing him and she still was bend over showing off the backside of her thighs to him.

Charles heard Jessica’s comments on his ass. He liked her confidence about the situation. She was not worried about everything. She was enjoying it. She was even teasing him. Her confidence annoyed him. He wanted to break her and to make her surrender herself.

Charles waited till everyone left the class. He saw Jessica bending to get something from the floor. Her back was in front of him. He was mesmerized by the view of her fabulous ass. Her skirt was teasing him by revealing half of her ass. Her ass cheeks were full. Her ass was round. Her meaty thighs were forming a gap right before her nether regions. Her bare pussy was peeking through her thighs.

Charles was aroused by the view in front of him. He wanted to grab Jessica’s ass and to ram his dick in her tight pussy, but he knew there was a plenty of time for that. He resisted his urges.

“Miss. Baker, your task is not over yet. You have to report me after the school so we can discuss your mental state during the day so come to my house after the school.” He told her with a smile. He left the class immediately.

Charles completed some work at the school and headed home. He started reading a book after changing his clothes. He was waiting for her.

Jessica wanted to tease him a bit more but before she could even react to what he said he was gone she turned and wanted to say osmthing and only saw his backside leave the class room she sighed some and quicly made her way to her next class.

The hole time she had to think about him how he stood behind the table to hide his true problem and not just so he could teach better. Her friend kept looking at her dream away she nudged her and gggled softly so the teacher didnt hear her.

"hey whats wrong sleepy head "

Jessica snaped out of her day dream and smiled.

"Hey yeah somehow I didnt sleep well and Im not sure I think Im going to go to my dorm after class instead of in town with you guys if that is ok Im not feeling that well I think Im getting sick hope that is ok with you...."

Her friend noded and gave her this look as if saying of cousre thats ok.

"yeah I dont mind then I have those two cute guys for myself..."

She giggled Jessica knew thou that her friend didnt like really either of them two. The four of them were in highschool together and were freinds and nothing more really. The bell rang everyone jumped up quickly and ran outfor the most of them it was the last class of the day and they could go and enjoy the nice weather and for some it only ment a little break before the next class started again.

Jessica was one of thelucky one having no other class that day she headed to her dorm to leave her school things there and to fresh up a bit before she headed to his home again. She made her way to him her thoughts on all the things he might want to do with her or even maybeneed to do with her. She stood on the porch again right before the door as she took acouple of deep breaths before she went to knock on the door.

She stood there smiling softly as she waited for him to open the door after she had knocked, she looked around acouple of times as if seeing if anyone would see that she was going to enter Mr. Underwoods home. She was a bit nervous here in his home there was nothing that kept him from really touching her and all but now that was all gone and he really had the power in his hand to do with her what he wanted. This thought was first now coming in clearly to her it was a bit frightning but also exciting and wondered how he would greet her or invite her in.

Hearing some foot steps inside she took another deep breath and straightend her skirt and shirt a bit as if trying to look her best.

Charles heard the door bell and rose from his chair. He opened the door and saw Jessica. She was standing there nervously. There was a hint of fear in her eyes.

“Please, Come in, Miss. Baker. I am waiting for you.” He let her in and guided her to a couch.” Make yourself comfortable,” He added. He sat on the chair against the couch.

“So, how was your day, Miss. Baker,” he asked formally. He was trying to make her relax a bit.

Charles scanned Jessica’s body; she was still wearing same clothes. Her skirt was pulled up by her movements. She was still nervous. He was getting an erection again. He tried to hide it by crossing his legs.

Charles loved Jessica’s nervousness. He was expecting that from her.

“Let’s start our work. Miss. Baker, how did you feel during the day without wearing your panties? Did it sexually arouse you?” He asked her plainly.

Jessica walked in looking around not have awaited so a nice house for a man alone. He showed her to the couch and she sat down watching him walk over to his chair and sit down she smiled some. Her fingers tugged lightly on her skirt some and then layed in her lap still and then slid down beside her to the couch she wasnt sure what to do.

"Well It was a new feeling I had never tried that before but it was a nice feeling I think I am going to do that more often now and yes to know I wasnt just not wearing panties but also knowing that you Mr. Underwood was awaiting something from me made me nervous as hell and excited very much so I must admit."

She blushed some looking down her to knees that rubed against each other a bit watching him cross his leg over she noticed this made him look very domanite or demanding. This made her nibble her lower lip slightly as she then scooted to the edge of the couch and smiled asking him.

"And how was your feeling and thoughts of the day knowing that I was coming to school without wearing panties to be able to show you my pussy for your eyes only all thou the room was full with people having the risk that someone would nicte that I was trying to distract your lecture with my freshly shaved pussy?!"

She couldnt believe how she asked she blushed slightly more feeling a bit nervous and weird asking this of her Prof. She was getting excited just by asking and not really knowing his answer but somthing told her she was going to like it very much so. Her eyes droped to his lap and then back up to his eyes.

Charles listened Jessica carefully. He was still staring at her legs. Her legs were trembling with anticipation. He knew she enjoyed her day without panties. He enjoyed her tease too.

“I want to ask one question, Miss. Baker, did it sexually arouse you? Did you think about a sexual release all day?” He asked her and observed her reactions.

Charles didn’t answer Jessica’s question about his mental state. He didn’t want to let her know about his excitement about her. He wanted to be in control.

The desire of touching Jessica’s body was growing rapidly in Charles’s mind. He wanted to touch her beautiful legs. He wanted to touch her bare pussy.

“Miss. Baker, get up and bend over on to that desk.” He told her and pointed the desk in the room.

Jessica smirked a bit as she noticed him changing the subject after she had asked him a question thou she didnt say anything to that and just answered his question.

"ummm..well lets see I did think about your hands touching my body and pussy while I sat before you in class without panties does that count?!"

She smiled some knowing that counted but just couldnt help and try to tease him a bit more then she already had. Her eyes looked around looking for something that might tell her about his sexual life or hobbys and such as he then told her to stand and bend over the desk she looked back to where he was pointing before she stood up and walked over to the desk standing before it she put her hands on the edge of the desk and slightly bend over spreading her legs slightly.

She took a deep breath as her eyes tried to look and see what he was doing if he still sat in his chair or if he was already coming closer to where she was standing. Her thigh shivered slightly as she wasnt sure what to await this being her first time doing anything like this she wasnt a virgin any longer but she hadnt really slept with alot of boys or men and none that was so demanding like Mr. Underwood.

She was starting to like this at least up to now not knowing what was all going to happen she did google some things last night so she might know a bit of what was to come but there were so many different things that different men or even women did that she still wasnt really sure what typ of man Mr. Underwood was or his likes and dislikes.

She looked over her shoulder back at him to see were he was and what he was doing once more.

Back