(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

Blame her? I'm sending her flowers for that one.

You know what those creases do to my tongue.

:kiss:

...and you know what seeing you lips and hearing your voice does to me. Love the new AV. :kiss:

I'm swamped with work today :(, Hope you've having a good night

:rose:

Last edited:
...and you know what seeing you lips and hearing your voice does to me. Love the new AV. :kiss:

i so look forward to hearing your audio DS. will browse this thread whilst alone ;) x

i so look forward to hearing your audio DS. will browse this thread whilst alone ;) x

Well I wouldn't want you getting into trouble now would I.... ;)

Hope you're having a great day, and the weather back home in England is as good as it is here. Feeling mighty homesick today, watching some Mock the Week online to remedy that :)

Love the audio and story, hon. Makes me grin every time. :rose:

Hey you, hope you're feeling better from your appointment. Its a lot of fun thinking up small stories through a picture, definitely get some more up soon, after I wade through some work. Real life always gets in the way of fun...

Last edited:

I'm really glad you like it. I thought I should update it to one of the newer pics.

I'm sorry you're so swamped. If I had read this earlier I would have held off on the thing I sent you. I do hope your day gets better though.

:kiss:

Well I wouldn't want you getting into trouble now would I.... ;)

Hope you're having a great day, and the weather back home in England is as good as it is here. Feeling mighty homesick today, watching some Mock the Week online to remedy that :)

you would want me to get in trouble though I bet! Aww yeah it's sunny here which makes a change. Mock the week is good.. and have i got news for you...

I am surprised by that. I also do not like gyms and must overcome my natural inclination toward lazy pigness, but I enjoy the actual workout and love how my body feels when I am doing it on the regular.

You have a really nice body! I like when a guy is toned but not bulky or too thin :)

Wow, I leave for a few days and all hell breaks loose! Fortunately, it appears to be a sexy, sexy sort of hell ;) I'll have a lot to catch up on once I come home from vacation

Wow, I leave for a few days and all hell breaks loose! Fortunately, it appears to be a sexy, sexy sort of hell ;) I'll have a lot to catch up on once I come home from vacation

Hey you,

Here's hoping you had fun on your break, good to have you back though :)

Canadians are invading apparently! codex and now you :). Thanks for the comment, always cool to know people are enjoying them.

Oh and hot pictures? That AV is such a damn tease! Think you have hot covered all by yourself ;)
Hello what about this Canadian?..Hmmm
do we now get more pics for our tenacity?

Teasing Play...

Well as usual I'm crazy horny tonight... I really need to get this sex drive under control! But anyway sleep wasn't catching up with me so I thought I'd record a little something...

Teasing Play...​

Back