(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

You even had your textbooks in the background of that pic - such scholarly dedication! :D

You even had your textbooks in the background of that pic - such scholarly dedication! :D

Haha I do try my best!

Sorry I haven't been posting as much recently.. Far too much studying/working been going on. Life always gets in the way...

DS

Very sexy body. I can think of some things I would do..... :devil:
Thanks for sharing

Mmm... And a bit of ear, and some arm, and other yummy bits.

Yummy bits huh? I'm sure i wouldn't mind if you took a nibble...

Ooh, a trip to the gun show! I'd like to buy a VIP annual pass, with backstage access, please. ;)

Haha well I'm sure we could work something out.. don't think I'd mind you having some behind the scenes access

Did you get a haircut? If so, I think you should show it off :D

Very sexy body. I can think of some things I would do..... :devil:
Thanks for sharing

Thanks for taking a peek into the thread :), glad you enjoyed the pics

Ah you always seem to be receptive when there's a belt involved..

I thought you'd be catching sleep by now, off to bed with you, or I will have to put that belt into action :)

DS
:rose:
But....but I'm a good girl and you asked me to stay for the show *flutters eyelashes at you* haha

Night night McDreamy :)

I don't think I need discipline. But that belt... Or maybe your hand?
The combination?

Pfff... Anyway: *swoons*

well any kind of combination sounds fun when it involves you DR :). Hope you're making the most of the sunshine. Im in Nijmegen for the summer fest... lots of soldiers about, so the ladies are definitely enjoying it too!

A little discipline never hurt anyone :D

That's definitely true... but in your case i think id be sidetracked by other thoughts :)

Last edited:
Wow. Since when do the number of hot guys on AmPic outnumber the hot women?

NICE, Dreamy!

Nice yourself!
Just dropped by your thread and was blown away with that first pic. Love the simplicity with the book, plus of course the cute face and hint of cleavage...

Thanks for making my morning thoughts more interesting :)

Nice yourself!
Just dropped by your thread and was blown away with that first pic. Love the simplicity with the book, plus of course the cute face and hint of cleavage...

Thanks for making my morning thoughts more interesting :)

The pleasure is all mine :)

Yes. I took a look back at some of your older pics, and I must say I am quite pleased with my decision to take a peek at this thread :)

Yes. I took a look back at some of your older pics, and I must say I am quite pleased with my decision to take a peek at this thread :)

Great minds thinks alike. Having a browse through your thread... glad to have found it whilst im comfy in bed.

Back