2014 High & Tight Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball

Maybe he can be a mid-season replacement owner. Beats having a dead team floating out there....and I say this while playing said dead team this week.

I'm a dead team, but thats a whoooooole nother story

It's barely past the one-third mark of the season and two abandoned teams - RedSox123 and Brad's Boys of Summe - going at it this week....

Commish - should we be recruiting in-season replacement owners?

Brad is officially out.

Contact this guy: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=56864010#post56864010

He posted to this thread about a month ago saying that he'd look for us next year.

Maybe he can be a mid-season replacement owner. Beats having a dead team floating out there....and I say this while playing said dead team this week.

Started a convo with this person so we might be changing owners here shortly.

Anyone interested in Kemp? I'm in serious need of pitching.

Kemp and K-Rod for even better pitching.

Feel free to ask around about owners. Appears this one fell through and we need at least one replacement.

Hi, friends. I dislike being in third place. Like it is better than 7th place, but 3rd place is just awful!

This is what I propose. You trade me a decent to good middle infielder and I will trade you absolutely nothing of value.

What do ya say?

(really I am looking for a 2nd Baseman or Shortstop. I am not willing to trade Kershaw, Darvish, or Sale for even the best shortstop. I do, however, have several other really good pitchers including Wacha trade. Maybe there is some sort of three team trade to make this work. I have a few offensive pieces I'd be willing to use to. )

Help a guy out!

Hi, friends. I dislike being in third place. Like it is better than 7th place, but 3rd place is just awful!

This is what I propose. You trade me a decent to good middle infielder and I will trade you absolutely nothing of value.

What do ya say?

(really I am looking for a 2nd Baseman or Shortstop. I am not willing to trade Kershaw, Darvish, or Sale for even the best shortstop. I do, however, have several other really good pitchers including Wacha trade. Maybe there is some sort of three team trade to make this work. I have a few offensive pieces I'd be willing to use to. )

Help a guy out!

Well, sheeeeeet....

I was going to trade you Han-Ram and Gordon in case Han-Ram went on the DL.

Friends!

And you other folks.

I am in pretty desperate need for a middle infielder. As the free agent list is pretty bare I am willing to overpay in trade values.

Perhaps your season isn't going well and you think, "Huh. That Wacha kid is looking like a good player. If he was on my team he'd be a keeper!"

He could be on your team!

Maybe even a Kluber could be yours.

Let's make a deal!

*I'm still stingy...just less stingy as I am using JJ Hardy. JJ fucking Hardy.

Okay, my team has been dropping hard the last month, went from 2nd/3rd to 7th. If I can't beat down a dead team this week I'm going to cry

Okay, my team has been dropping hard the last month, went from 2nd/3rd to 7th. If I can't beat down a dead team this week I'm going to cry

There is no crying in baseball!

Also, I have decided no one wants to give up a middle infielder. Fair enough!

I am now looking for an upgrade at First, the Outfield, or, really, any Utility position.

My pitchers and first basemen are on the market!

If I am counting right I just passed the all time wins for a season.

What the fuck? I am supposed to be in 3rd!

Wow...talk about limping into the playoffs, my team, I can't even...

Not sure if I'm more disturbed by the injuries Stanton got when he got hit by that pitch, or the fact that my season is probably going to be over soon because of it

Not sure if I'm more disturbed by the injuries Stanton got when he got hit by that pitch, or the fact that my season is probably going to be over soon because of it

Yeah. I have avoided the video. The description is enough for me.

And I have him in a money league...

Hey Rimmy...two hits separated us this week. What a week.

I would be just fine if this week it didn't come down to the last game to determine if I move on :cool:

Hey Rimmy...two hits separated us this week. What a week.

I would be just fine if this week it didn't come down to the last game to determine if I move on :cool:

So my wish didn't happen.

And fuck you Mescoro. Fuck you!

And, so, I end my season not with a bang, but with a whimper. Not bad considering that I began blowing up my team in May...

Congrats to you, Tomahawk. Good luck to you and BNB in the finals.

Good season, I'll take second, especially after how poorly my season actually went, had a nice run after limping into the playoffs

A couple of great runs, no doubt. Wish I could have put up a bit more of a fight.

Thanks to everyone who played this year (and especially thank you for not being crazy stupid with taunting, ridicule, and other nonsense)

As always, looking forward to next year.

Back