🎵 Monthly Song Challenge 🎵

giphy.gif

This will be a tricky one for me because I don’t think I have any in my playlists, but I will look!

Day 29: A song that is a remix

(tell us which you like more! And you are allowed to post the original as well)

This will be a tricky one for me because I don’t think I have any in my playlists, but I will look!

(tell us which you like more! And you are allowed to post the original as well)
Bonus points clarification— you can count both or either of the artists (original and remix) as long as you credit them

Day 29 a song that is a remix

43+1=44

My club days are long behind me but I do like this remix. I prefer the original because if I’m listening to Lana it’s for a Lana vibe not generally a dance vibe. It’s an interesting choice of a song to make more upbeat. Don’t know if they’re saying something or just the beats worked out either way I enjoy it just not as much.

Oh and here is the original

Last edited:
Remix or remake/cover? I'll go with remix for now. Have LOVED this remix since it came out in the 80's. I prefer the Route 66 remix of Behind the wheel to the others....
The original songs, but not the original artist.....
Not my favorite version, but the star power of this rendition.... WOW!!!

And the Amazing remix.....

I will have to forego the bonus points today, to post this absolute gem of a song. It might be stretching the spirit of the rule a bit, since it's not a remix of a song. It's a remix of several episodes of Star Trek: TNG!

Pogo is freakishly uncanny in his portrayal (cosplay?) as Data.
I've listened to this maybe a thousand times over the years!

(and there's a bit of Shakespeare in there for @UnquietDreams 🥰)

Tea
Earl Grey
Hot

Back