Oral Trainer Device

tr65

Really Experienced
What is the best thing to use to get a sub to gradually learn to deep throat (other than obviously my cock)? The jelly dildos are flexable, but the taste and smell are appalling. But plastic ones are not very flexable.

What does the board think?

What is the best thing to use to get a sub to gradually learn to deep throat (other than obviously my cock)? The jelly dildos are flexable, but the taste and smell are appalling. But plastic ones are not very flexable.

What does the board think?

Fingers!

:)

eta: I've realised that's not entirely helpful. (it's Friday night, and it's late, aight? :p )

But I use my fingers... I can reach far enough to set off the gag relex... and press, and explore, and work on where it triggers and controlling it.

Last edited:
What I have been doing to get over my horrible gag reflex is use my toothbrush. After brushing my teeth I brush my tongue. Each time going back on my tongue as far as I can until I start to gag, then hold it there. Each time I get a little further back.

It doesn't matter that it isn't the size or feel of a cock it is all about the gag reflex and controlling it. It has been working so far. B can get it down farther now. :D

What I have been doing to get over my horrible gag reflex is use my toothbrush. After brushing my teeth I brush my tongue. Each time going back on my tongue as far as I can until I start to gag, then hold it there. Each time I get a little further back.

It doesn't matter that it isn't the size or feel of a cock it is all about the gag reflex and controlling it. It has been working so far. B can get it down farther now. :D

*steals your idea*

I've done the toothbrush trick when I notice I am gagging during oral sex. I actually tried this stuff called "good head" that is supposed to numb the back of the throat but either I used it incorrectly or it just doesn't work, who knows.

My problem lately is my jaw getting tired. I just alternate what I'm doing but I hope I'm not heading toward an incident of locked-jaw at an inconvenient time, eeek.

I've a horrible gag reflex and a very narrow throat (I choke on baby aspirin- full sized aspirin almost always gets stuck halfway down, and I have panic attacks over the thought of 'horse pills'). However, I learned how to deepthroat the Nike way... "Just do it". I allow the gag reflex to briefly happen, and in the middle of the first spasm, I press down, ensuring that his head bypasses it.

...Of course, if you can't control the "post-gagging vomit reflex" I don't suggest learning that way. ^_~

I figured out in my twenties to hold my breath when going down and breath when I'm coming back up. The best way to get his cock deeper in my throat lately is to be distracted by a spank or slap or a pinch while he pushes further down, holding my head in place.

Two condoms, one inside the other and filled with water or peanut butter or whatever and tied closed at the end perhaps?

I say use your cock before shes all gag free, you'll miss the good old days then.

Enjoy the little things.

Now THAT above...I believe is the very best reply you will get in this thread. My, oh, my, how very right on that was. Geeeeeze it caused me to squeeeeze my thighs together and my mouth began to drool quite inexplicably when I read that.

Last edited:
I<snip>

...Of course, if you can't control the "post-gagging vomit reflex" I don't suggest learning that way. ^_~

This is why I can't Just Do It. Bad gag reflex plus GERD makes it none too fun. Plus being LDR makes the practicing too far spaced out to make it work. next time He is down we have to start over. :rolleyes:

I've never had a terrible gag reflex, but I've always found that some kind of penetration in my pussy or my ass while I'm giving head always makes me take a cock deeper without gagging.

I think it serves to "open me up" both physically and psychologically, and overrides the defensive reaction to being deeply penetrated.

Also, the times I have gagged, whoever I was with usually loved it, pushing deeper and harder as a result. Why is that, I ask?

Also, the times I have gagged, whoever I was with usually loved it, pushing deeper and harder as a result. Why is that, I ask?

Those of us that are sadistic bastards love making you suffer, struggle, and squirm uncomfortably. It's also just one more way we can 'conquer' you by conquering that, almost, involuntary bodily reaction.

"You will take this cock down your throat, you will serve me, and I will enjoy it." That kind of thing.

If you have a girl with a serious gag reflex, and go this route, make DAMNED certain that you are prepared to get puked on. And when, not if, it happens, DO NOT FREAK OUT. Freaking out over it will just make the situation worse for the woman, and make her even more nervous the next time she tries. This will make it more difficult to get past the gag reflex.

i learned on a jelly dildo over cam actually. It might have tasted bad when it was new but i don't remember now. A couple shots of vodka and a stern voice did it for me. i had been practicing but had a breakthrough one night when an online friend i had at the time talked to me on the phone while watching me. He would tell me i had to hold it down while he counted to a certain number. i worked very hard to keep it down until he got to the agreed number. Having a very specific goal helped. It was a lot easier after that.

i still gag in certain positions but i can be face fucked now while laying on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed without gagging. If Daddy wants me to gag i still do if i'm on my knees facing forward in front of him or lying beside him while he reclines if he pushes my head down.

Those of us that are sadistic bastards love making you suffer, struggle, and squirm uncomfortably. It's also just one more way we can 'conquer' you by conquering that, almost, involuntary bodily reaction.

"You will take this cock down your throat, you will serve me, and I will enjoy it." That kind of thing.
That gets me unbelievably turned on! The rougher, the better!

This weekend this thread popped into my head as I was giving head (ha ha lame joke) and I started laughing. Which led to me being asked "what is so funny?"

When I explained the discussion here, he then laughed, grabbed my head and said "duh, this is how....."

Later he said "since when have you been posting on a BDSM website?" errrr...I guess I forgot to mention my "research."

Ooh! I found out a while ago that maximum-strength Orajel is good too... I had a toothache, and accidentally swallowed a bit of it... my whole friggin' mouth and the upper half of my throat went numb 'cuz of it... I felt like a cross between Jar-Jar Binks and a St. Bernard. So I decided to test it out, and put a little dab in the back of my throat, and swallowed, and though my gag reflex felt... weird... I didn't gag.

Ooh! I found out a while ago that maximum-strength Orajel is good too... I had a toothache, and accidentally swallowed a bit of it... my whole friggin' mouth and the upper half of my throat went numb 'cuz of it... I felt like a cross between Jar-Jar Binks and a St. Bernard. So I decided to test it out, and put a little dab in the back of my throat, and swallowed, and though my gag reflex felt... weird... I didn't gag.

Better make sure its pretty well absorbed before he sticks his thing in there or he's liable to not feel much either.

o_O ...you know, I hadn't thought of that part. Good thing I hadn't actually put it into use yet.

Back