have you ever fantasized about being locked in a cock cage

dominatrixjane

Loves Spam
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Posts
865
men have you ever fantasized about being locked in a cock cage by a sexually dominant woman?


ladies have you ever fantasized about locking your man in a cock cage because


men who ejaculate more than three times every day become assertive and dominant and powerful.


this has been proven by many scientific studies.


the longer men are denied orgasm the more submissive and the more obedient and the more


respectful men become.


this has also been proven by many scientific studies.


By locking your man in a cock cage, you effectively control his ability to get sexual relief.


which means he is totally surrendering control to us ladies.


when feminists rule the world


the most effective cock cages will be compulsory for all men because


then all ladies will feel completely comfortable and safe walking around


totally naked whenever and wherever ladies choose


full nudity at all times and every place ladies will feel really safe


can you imagine that?


ladies just imagine the infinite choice of possible ways to


wickedly cock tease men when they are all locked in cock cages


and constantly kept at the highest state of sexual arousal


by being denied orgasm.


while we ladies innocently walk around


totally naked whenever and wherever ladies choose to be


fully nude at all times and every place ladies will feel really safe.


just imagine how desperate men will be to obey us ladies


and


just imagine how desperate men will be to pleasure us ladies.


and


just imagine how desperate men will be to stimulate


our clitorises and give us ladies the most powerful orgasms


we have ever had.


the sexual rewards of obedient submissive men who wear cock cages


and obey and respect all ladies will be beyond your wildest dreams.
 
Last edited:
Yes. I know and women who I would like to be a key holder. It would definitely be agonizing since I masturbate daily. And can't go long with out it or sex.
 
men have you ever fantasized about being locked in a cock cage by a sexual dominant woman?

ladies have you ever fantasized about locking your man in a cock cage?

By locking your man in a cock cage, you effectively control his ability to get sexual relief.

which means he is totally surrendering that control to you ladies.

The idea both scares me and drives me crazy. I love teasing, edging, and denial but I know this would be the ultimate challenge.

So, yeah, I guess I fantasize about it...
 
Testing fantasy

Finally decided to try it out and bought my own, still hold the key myself. I think the wife knows I have it and sometimes when I'm wearing it because I don't really hide it, it's often in the bathroom cupboard we share when I'm not wearing it. If she asks I'll give her the key. (actually wearing it now and may keep it on when we go to the movies later, which I've done before.)
 
Finally decided to try it out and bought my own, still hold the key myself. I think the wife knows I have it and sometimes when I'm wearing it because I don't really hide it, it's often in the bathroom cupboard we share when I'm not wearing it. If she asks I'll give her the key. (actually wearing it now and may keep it on when we go to the movies later, which I've done before.)

Pics?
 
My biggest fear is having it on and having some kind of medical emergency not related to it and be embarrassed at the hospital if they happen to see it.
 
My biggest fear is having it on and having some kind of medical emergency not related to it and be embarrassed at the hospital if they happen to see it.

Lol, something similar happened to my wife and I once. Had to make a trip to the ER (nothing serious) and she was wearing major slutty lingerie.
 
I have one that I've worn for a day here and there while my wife held the key. We worry about keeping clean down there to wear it too long. But I love the feeling of being caged and walking around town with it on
 
I have one that I've worn for a day here and there while my wife held the key. We worry about keeping clean down there to wear it too long. But I love the feeling of being caged and walking around town with it on

Maybe your wife should take it off you, clean you and put it back on. That would drive me crazy getting it wet and soapy but not being able to relieve it and having to put it back on.
 
Maybe your wife should take it off you, clean you and put it back on. That would drive me crazy getting it wet and soapy but not being able to relieve it and having to put it back on.

I would but after being locked up all day just the feeling from getting all soapy gets me too hard to be able to put it back on again with out some sort of relief haha
 
I would but after being locked up all day just the feeling from getting all soapy gets me too hard to be able to put it back on again with out some sort of relief haha

Well not right away. Let it dry off. Maybe have your wife ties your hands or arms do you can't even touch it. Eventually it'll soften.
 
I'm locked in a cage every day. I love the weight, and the way it feels when I start to get aroused. My cock swells until the cage is full, I leak all over, and after a while it goes down. I take it off to clean it and me and it goes right back on.
 
Dollie

I'm considering locking the OPs fingers in a cage so they can't post any more silly polls.
Him/her and a dozen others.

My husband enjoys his thing swinging free. He rarely even wears underwear with shorts. Of course he no longer has as much as he used to or the problems of erection.
I have no idea what I'd do if I met a man with his penis in a cage. They need to roam free in the wild like boobies.
 
Yes, I've thought about it. I probably masturbate too much , so it would probably be a good thing if I locked my dick up and gave a woman the key and she controlled my little dicklette.
 
men have you ever fantasized about being locked in a cock cage by a sexually dominant woman?


ladies have you ever fantasized about locking your man in a cock cage?


By locking your man in a cock cage, you effectively control his ability to get sexual relief.


which means he is totally surrendering that control to us ladies.


when feminists rule the world


metal cock cages will be compulsory for all men because


then all women will feel completely comfortable and safe walking around


totally naked whenever and wherever women choose


to be fully nude all the time


can you imagine that?


Does it count if i have been locked in a cage
 
...
I have no idea what I'd do if I met a man with his penis in a cage. They need to roam free in the wild like boobies.

Now I'm picturing horse/cock hybrids running freely through an open field, the wind whistling through their pube hair
 
I have never been even mildly curious enough to investigate it. Also, not sure what putting all men in such cages would do to increase female physical security since men are still capable of attacking women with them on.
 
Hi

When I crossdress, I wear a pink silicone chastity cage with a little pink bow on it. This enforces my status as a submissive sissy cockslut who never says no, and gets her pleasure from her mouth and anus.

The idea of being surrounded by strong, powerful women enjoying me in this situation, and taking pleasure from my status, is intoxicating. đź’‹
 
Yes, I have. Those are mostly fantasies though, I find that in reality I don't enjoy it as much.
 
Back
Top