The beauty of submissive men

I never object to being objectified....objectify away. Just remember that I am a person. :devil:
 
I don't know if I'm submissive or not with women, but I'd love to try. My wife says she doesn't get off on power play, but I feel like she's been really into it the few times I've gotten to her to take that role. Any advice on how to get her to experiment a little more in this realm?
 
I don't know if I'm submissive or not with women, but I'd love to try. My wife says she doesn't get off on power play, but I feel like she's been really into it the few times I've gotten to her to take that role. Any advice on how to get her to experiment a little more in this realm?

Give her lots of feedback and positive assurance when she does do it, and keep initiating it if it's been successful.

Even if she's just doing it to humor you she obviously is happy to do it for you, if as you suspect she's actually into it but doesn't want to admit it (female domination has a weird, scary image after all) then the more she knows that you really like it and that it's okay to be more aggressive then maybe she will take charge more.

But most importantly - feedback and reassurance. When you do get her to be more assertive let her know that she's not too forward/aggressive/mean/greedy/selfish/heavy/unfeminine etc etc ... And that she's beautiful and sexy and you love seeing her take control of her sexuality.... How much it turns you on:)
 
As someone who works out (although not as much as I should), there's the underlying thread of, "This person also appreciates the work I put in," so when I see those firm biceps and tight thighs, I'm not just seeing something pleasing, I'm seeing the sweat and willpower that went into sculpting that. Sleek, powerful bodies - momma likes. A sub and a personal trainer - please sign me up. We can do one-armed push ups together. It'll be glorious. In my experience, there seems to be a sense of entitlement that some men have for a woman to look a certain way while he can go to seed, and I suppose part of my attraction builds on that as well. I want to know my hard work is appreciated and reciprocated.

There's also the idea of physical power; if he looks like he can overpower me but is still at my feet, that's a thrill.

There seems to be this general idea, or impression, that you can't have a conventionally attractive guy and still have the heart within domination. I think that's a fallacy; attraction has to be there. And what we all find attractive, as we've seen, wildly varies. And that is swell

This warrants a vigorous round of applause.
 
I find the photos erotic. But then, I am a newbie to the thread.
I will honor and respect any decision Erochic makes, regarding any further photos posted to this thread.

But till then, I'm going to sit over here, and eat my piece of the cake. :devil:


Save me a bite or two.
 
tumblr_nbjy7fqkzE1trbpw0o1_500.jpg


I think this is something interesting to contemplate when thinking about dominant women.
 
From the link Erochic posted
By all means, be the best that you can be, whatever that means to you. But don’t doubt for one second that someone will look at you with awe and wonder at how very perfect you are. They will think how lucky they are that they get to say “Take your clothes off and stand over there so I can look at you” and when they see how fucking beautiful you are, they will barely be able to stand it.

Nice.
 
I have a question: What role does sensuality play in femdom?
 
I have a question: What role does sensuality play in femdom?

Does it necessarily have one? No, not necessarily. Dominance and submission is the dynamic... whether there's sensuality in it or not, specifically, is an option... and, of course, I'm pretty sure most like for it to be there in one form or another!

I really, really like a quote Serene put up and I've commented on it a few times. I don't remember the exact wording, but it describes a Dom's role as involving the "continual seduction" of the sub's willingness to submit. It was an eye opener for me because it points to the fact that submission is a continually voluntary act of consent.

So, with that in mind, sensuality would play a big role in that "continual seduction" for many people, right? Perhaps not for everyone because each person may have their own motivating factors when it comes to moving into or staying in a D/s dynamic, but I'd wager sensuality plays a big role for most.

For me, yes. I'm not looking for the cold.
 
but it describes a Dom's role as involving the "continual seduction" of the sub's willingness to submit.

Oh wow! That just spoke to me. Yes, I feel it is very much a seduction ... A promise. And for me that seduction is largely sensual, but not always - the other day there was more roughness and less subtle sensuality.
 
I really, really like a quote Serene put up and I've commented on it a few times. I don't remember the exact wording, but it describes a Dom's role as involving the "continual seduction" of the sub's willingness to submit. It was an eye opener for me because it points to the fact that submission is a continually voluntary act of consent.

So, with that in mind, sensuality would play a big role in that "continual seduction" for many people, right? Perhaps not for everyone because each person may have their own motivating factors when it comes to moving into or staying in a D/s dynamic, but I'd wager sensuality plays a big role for most.

For me, yes. I'm not looking for the cold.

I agree this above is well said and speaks to me too.


I like the word seduction because it involves control. The Domme uses seduction as part of her control of the sub. Throughout the D/s scene she keeps him on edge with seduction, sensuality, and her sexuality. I see it as the main reason that muscular guy who can easily over power the Domme finds himself at her feet. He does it willingly, and the more she uses her seductive, sensual powers the more he finds that enjoys that submission.

Her ability to utilize those seductive powers in a "continual seduction" as mentioned above, make each scene just as exciting as the first, whether the sub is vanilla, a newbie or highly experienced.

ES
 
I'm going to weigh in on the other side. While seduction and sensuality are fun, yes, I don't like the concept of needing to continually earn or win submission, which reminds me of this post that got buried in the objectification discussion but which I really liked.

I do not submit because it was asked of me, expected of me or required of me.

I submit because it feels like the natural way to me. I submit because I truly desire to serve another.

If I'm feeling cold one day, then I'm cold. Sometimes my vision of dominance has a cold, hard edge to it. Other times it's warm and sensual. But submission, to me, comes first, not as a result of.
 
I don't like the concept of needing to continually earn or win submission...

I don't know that "continually seduce" necessarily means a constant flow of sensual seduction. I'm not sure whoever first said it meant it quite that way.

I think the overall point being made, at lest in how I read it, is that there is a reason that the sub chooses that Dom(me) and a reason the sub stays with that Dom(me). It's because of something about that D that brings about (ie. seduces from) that sub the desire to serve that particular D, right?

I think sensuality plays big role in it for most to at least some degree - something, after all, sexualizes the relationship somewhere along the line, doesn't it? That's an active form of seduction as we picture it, but not all things that "seduce" us are things actively done by the other person or even intentionally sexual. It's possible to be seduced by a person's character... their poise or air about them... a sleepy tousled look in the morning... different things. So, in some cases, "continually seducing" simply means being true to whatever it is the sub sees in you, whether that includes any active seduction or not.

...But submission, to me, comes first, not as a result of.

I disagree, because this says that the sub submits to a person BEFORE ever having a reason or some motivating factor to submit to that particular person. Whether the D overtly came out and actively seduced that sub or not, something about the D or something the D did/does has given the sub some reason to submit to the D... in other words, actively or passively seduced them.

Let's put it this way... the sub must trust the Dom(me), right? I'm sure we agree that trust is essential, so I'm sure we agree that trust precedes submission. In order for the trust to be, even before trust there must be something seen in the Dom(me) that at least provisionally justifies trust.

There ARE things that come before submission... submission doesn't come without the desire to submit and that desire does not happen without something evoking it... submission doesn't come without a certain degree of trust and that trust doesn't happen for no reason...

All these things that fall into place originate in the sub's view of the Dom(me) based on what the sub sees in the Dom(me) and their behavior. The sub finds reason to submit to that particular Dom(me)... and it's pretty scary to expect submission to happen before reason is found to submit, because that reduces submissives to being choiceless even in who they submit to. But, I don't think that's what you believe.
 
Back
Top