The beauty of submissive men

To add though - trying to go to dating vanilla made me realise that I couldn't do it anymore. The vanilla dates went nowhere, and I've found myself now with two BDSM play partners/subs ... a man and a woman.

To add though - trying to go to dating vanilla made me realise that I couldn't do it anymore. The vanilla dates went nowhere, and I've found myself now with two BDSM play partners/subs ... a man and a woman.

Well let me just say to you and your play partners, good luck and happiness exploring yourselves together, Erochic.

Ah... it's not as easy as that. I read back on this thread and I marvel at my optimism.
Life is messy and even though I am much much more comfortable with identifying as dominant I've realised that I am a kind of switch between dominant and vanilla. I got very sick of men pushing their kinks on me. I even tried going back into vanilla dating so I could go out on real dates and talk about regular things.

I completely agree. It seems that women more than men are "Tattooed" into their Dominatrix outfit as soon as they put it on. From that point on, they can only be a Domme nothing else, like a real human being. I prefer interaction with a woman who puts on her Wonder Woman outfit when it fits her mood.

I feel the same way about being a sub. Once we play and I become your sub, it does not mean I am a sub all the time or that it is always part of my personality. My sub role comes out in the bedroom and then with only certain people. I enjoy vanilla talk, conversation, and interaction as well.

Good to hear you have some play partners, I wish you the best.

ES

Back