Any1 else here own a fucking machine?

Bighammerfucker

Really Really Experienced
If so, do you like it? I absolutely love mine. I don't get to play around with it nearly enough because I live with roommates and the walls are so thin - there's not a chance I could ever keep quiet with that thing, it's given me many of the best orgasms of my life :D

Bump- I'm honestly surprised more people haven't tried these. Then again I might not have if I hadn't discovered they are a thing after discovering I had a potential fetish for machine sex. You never know.

I have this fantasy that one day I want to let another woman ride one of the machines I own (I own two at this moment). While I get to play with her too, of course. Part of why I love them so much is that they are potentially quite forceful- in a different way than partner sex, it's hard to explain. But once they hit the right spot, there is no stopping, guaranteed (unless you don't have the control, of course). It WILL make you come. Probably repeatedly. :p

If I owned one, I might never leave my apartment.

I second that. I have an intense curiosity. I like the ones that look very mechanical, gears showing, ect. The riding ones don't fascinate me as much, maybe because they look like a dildo glued to a seat. If I get fucked by a machine I want it to look like a machine. Weird?!

I second that. I have an intense curiosity. I like the ones that look very mechanical, gears showing, ect. The riding ones don't fascinate me as much, maybe because they look like a dildo glued to a seat. If I get fucked by a machine I want it to look like a machine. Weird?!

I want to be on my back and just let it happen. It would be fun to experiment with. How long would I last with a very slow but relentless in and out? I don't know how long, but the orgasm at the end might blow my head off.

I want to be on my back and just let it happen. It would be fun to experiment with. How long would I last with a very slow but relentless in and out? I don't know how long, but the orgasm at the end might blow my head off.

I would have to have a good friend check up on me within a few hours, my heart is healthy but I am multi-orgasmic, I may pass out. :devil:

Definitely not in my mind! When I bought my second one I had this in mind. My first thought upon setting it up was "hello, beautiful~" and indeed that was followed by uh, well a long weekend in bed with him, pretty much. But after I allowed myself that week of no self control its back to trying my best to maintain some :) priorities y'know. :D

fucking machine

Hi,

nice topic

We have a small machine. The machine is for male and female. There are several dildo's or masturbators we can use.

how can i show a pic?

I used to own one ......when we first got married. A few years and a new job and .....*POOF*.......no more sex machine.

A fucking machine story

Well this thread gives me a chance to shill for my story about owning and lending out a fucking machine. It's a pretty good read if I do say so myself :D

fucking-machine-letters-sandra

Last edited:
Well hello you beautiful piece of machinery! Yummy indeed! Some food for thought for sure...

I second this so much.

As someone who loves fast-paced sex and will more often than not choose it over anyone else... for physical pleasure, but also mentally, the domination aspects of it... fucking machines are really incredible... there have been some experiences that stand out in my mind as maybe not being the most physically pleasurable, but so satisfying regardless, it felt like being fucked roughly up against a wall, but by a machine. And not even a wall, but that's really the only way I can easily explain the sensation of what it is like. For someone with my fetishes, that's dream-worthy...

Secretly glad to see the revival of this thread. I love fucking machines dearly. I 100% have a fetish for them. And the aesthetic appeal, glad to see someone else mention that- there are some gorgeously designed machines out there...

Wonderful

Well this thread gives me a chance to shill for my story about owning and lending out a fucking machine. It's a pretty good read if I do say so myself :D

fucking-machine-letters-sandra
Thank you for sharing this story. The details have made me long to feel the thrusting pleasure of a fucking machine. If only they weren't so damn expensive! I wonder if I could rent one like this:)?

I love the thought of you ladies being obsessed with these.

Obviously with a mature, experienced partner you get nuances and refinements of pleasure you could never get from a dildo or any other kind of device, but with a machine you get the experience of being relentlessly 'fucked against a wall' for as long as you can endure it.

I'd like to be involved so the lady could have the best of both worlds! Maybe I'll build one for my wife...

I love the thought of you ladies being obsessed with these.

Obviously with a mature, experienced partner you get nuances and refinements of pleasure you could never get from a dildo or any other kind of device, but with a machine you get the experience of being relentlessly 'fucked against a wall' for as long as you can endure it.

I'd like to be involved so the lady could have the best of both worlds! Maybe I'll build one for my wife...

I bet she'd love that :p and idk. Depends on the person I would say. My experience with it might be entirely different than someone else--while someone could hate it, it pretty much does everything I need it to do and then some.

I long for the day that my gym will install a few of those. No workout would be complete without one of them.

Unfortunately I've never had the chance to try one, but would jump at it if possible!

^ THIS. Except I'd rather lie on my stomach ;)

Back