Trump Tweet Thread

He understands the word. What he's doing with this tweet is making this conflation between Me, Donald Trump and the American People = same thing.

He does this all the time.

I am the nation. I am America. If someone leaks damaging info about ME, that's treason against the country, which is YOU.

This is Bannon. Working constantly to forge this psychological equivalent. A slight against Donald = a slight against "the people."


Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!


Does Donald Trump understand that word?
 
He understands the word. What he's doing with this tweet is making this conflation between Me, Donald Trump and the American People = same thing.

He does this all the time.

I am the nation. I am America. If someone leaks damaging info about ME, that's treason against the country, which is YOU.

This is Bannon. Working constantly to forge this psychological equivalent. A slight against Donald = a slight against "the people."
I know that much is clear. It's why he keeps bringing up his electoral votes and the crowd size at his inauguration. He wants to remind us that only he is America's choice for President.
 
I wonder what Tweets will come out of his "campaign for 2020" thing tonight in FLA? There have already been Craigslist ads looking for crowd members, which would be paid.
 
Some FL weeklies are calling the ads fake.

But most people in the Resistance are telling people to stay away from the rally, to not protest. Bannon do a "Reichstag fire" to show how "terrible" the media and protestors are.
 
He genuinely seems to believe that means he can do whatever the f he wants.


I know that much is clear. It's why he keeps bringing up his electoral votes and the crowd size at his inauguration. He wants to remind us that only he is America's choice for President.
 
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 20m20 minutes ago

Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!


Give the public a break. Quit telling us lies.
 
Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

The so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous cases, planned out by liberal activists. Sad!


Here's a group of liberal activists in Maquoketa Iowa, at the town hall meeting of Senator Joni Ernst (R-IA):

C5NmJuPUkAAPPwC.jpg
 
Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago

Congratulations to Thomas Perez, who has just been named Chairman of the DNC. I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!


Tom PerezVerified account‏@TomPerez 16h16 hours ago

Tom Perez Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Call me Tom. And don't get too happy. @keithellison and I, and Democrats united across the country, will be your worst nightmare.


Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

The race for DNC Chairman was, of course, totally "rigged." Bernie's guy, like Bernie himself, never had a chance. Clinton demanded Perez!


Let the Twitter fight begin!

twitter-wars-sl.jpg
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 31m31 minutes ago

THANK YOU!


Who could he be talking to? I'm going to guess that he just got a blowjob from an intern.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 31m31 minutes ago

THANK YOU!


Who could he be talking to? I'm going to guess that he just got a blowjob from an intern.

Male or female ?
In any case they must be desperate for a job .
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Nick Adams new book, Green Card Warrior, is a must read. The merit-based system is the way to go. Canada, Australia! @foxandfriends


I'm sure that President Trump has read it cover to cover. It's only 112 pages long.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h

Proud to welcome our great Cabinet this afternoon for our first meeting. Unfortunately 4 seats were empty because Senate Dems are delaying!


Let's see... Sec'y of Labor. Puzder pulled out and had to be replaced by Acosta. His hearing was set for Wednesday, but had to be delayed because the committee chairman is going to Nashville to be with Trump at a rally.

Sec'y of Agriculture. Gov. Perdue finally submitted his paperwork last week, and there's more to come from the FBI.

Director of Nat'l Intelligence. Sen. Coats has to turn in his homework. Some choose to mention that he was given a lot of questions to answer.

US Trade Rep. Lighthizer has a history of representing foreign governments, so would require a waiver for nomination. Held up by those who think he's a bad choice for the job.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!


Image of BLS report stats of jobs created 2/2017.

The estimated total is 235,000.

The estimated total for jobs created in 2/2016 is 237,000. The estimated total for jobs created in 2/2015 is 238,000.

Looks like the economic upswing is slowing down.
 
Trump: I might not be here ‘if it wasn’t for Twitter’

President Donald Trump is defending his frequent — and often incendiary — use of Twitter by saying that the social media platform lets him bypass the “dishonest” press.

“Maybe I would not be here if it wasn’t for Twitter,” Trump said in an interview with Fox News late Wednesday.

“I get such a fake and dishonest press,” he said, singling out the CNN news channel and the three main US networks — ABC, CBS and NBC.

But Trump said he was “not including Fox because I think Fox has been fair to me.”

Much of the press “is not honest… I have close to 100 million people watching me on Twitter, including Facebook and Instagram,” he said.

“I have my own form of media.”

The @realDonaldTrump account on Twitter has just over 26 million followers.

“When I say things, the press does not cover me accurately,” Trump said, while emphasizing that “Twitter is a wonderful thing for me.”

Twit Trump Tweeting has brought us this, time to boycott Twitter.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 12m12 minutes ago

Today, I was pleased to announce the official approval of the presidential permit for the #KeystonePipeline. A great day for American jobs!


http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/27/news/economy/trump-keystone-jobs/
"If we can get that pipeline built. A lot of jobs; 28,000 jobs. Great construction jobs," he said when signing executive orders this week aimed at restarting both Keystone and the Dakota Access pipelines that the Obama administration had blocked.

But according to official estimates, constructing the pipeline will generate far fewer construction jobs than that.

A State Department report on the pipeline that was issued under the Obama administration found that there would be 3,900 direct construction jobs if it was built over one year, or 1,950 if the work was spread over two years.

Once the pipeline opens it would require only 35 full-time permanent jobs to run it, and 15 full-time temporary jobs, according to the state department report. TransCanada, the company seeking to build the pipeline, does not dispute those numbers.
The Keystone pipeline will significantly decrease the volume of oil that would have gone by truck or rail. How many of those jobs will disappear?
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Mar 26

General Kelly is doing a great job at the border. Numbers are way down. Many are not even trying to come in anymore.


We don't need a wall. We have a general instead.
 
botjan yIchu'

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/polit...-ties/ar-BByXzOc?li=AAggNb9&OCID=ansmsnnews11

Trump wasn't quite done firing off tweets after making the allegations against the Clintons. In his next message, he slammed the Freedom Caucus, repeating his opinion that the group was largely responsible for the failure of the effort in the House to "repeal and replace" the Affordable Care Act.

"The Republican House Freedom Caucus was able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory," the president tweeted.

In Trump's final tweet of the night, he repeated his willingness to make a deal on health care with the Democrats "as soon as ObamaCare folds."
 
This Trump Russia thing is just a distraction from the real issue which will always be Benghazi!

Why didn't congress investigate that?

That's what I wanna know.
 
This Trump Russia thing is just a distraction from the real issue which will always be Benghazi!

Why didn't congress investigate that?

That's what I wanna know.

Old news! Try keep up. The real issue is the forced emigration of United Empire Loyalists! Try to stay current, please.
 
Back
Top