Naked Humiliation

metrifonate

Really Experienced
Do you enjoy naked humiliation and forced nudity. Being made to strip having your clothing taken away , not know when of if it would be returned, then doing tasks or just having to stay like it?

Do you enjoy naked humiliation and forced nudity. Being made to strip having your clothing taken away , not know when of if it would be returned, then doing tasks or just having to stay like it?

Yes, this is really what i enjoy!

I have fantasies along these lines. I have not had the good fortune of experiencing this.

Yep me....

I would love to be with a woman in the ladies toilet cubicle, both get naked and get down to business then when done as I'm using toilet she runs off with all my clothes and just leaves a bright pink bra and small bright pink panties only.x

I LOVE it. I am sitting at my desk working with no pants or underwear. I am not allowed to wear them when at my desk. I love it when I am told to just stay naked. Have gone several days without clothes.

This is one of my favorite kinks... When I get to play with my more submissive side, I prefer to be instructed to strip off immediately upon arrival... leaving my clothes in a pile by the door or handing them over to whomever is using me. Not knowing when I will get them back, how long I will be made to stay naked, and who exactly will enjoy me in this state... Sometimes just that aspect of extended and enforced nakedness is all I need to to get off on my own.

forced - and i love it

i have a kink for humiliation in my own office, tonight i opened the office blinds and door, then went online and found a man to order me. he told me to get naked and masturbate on the conference table. So humiliating. and i loved it!

Yessss

I have females in mind i would like to have try this. me with the instructions and them following them. Though also with bets have if they lose they have to go pn for a period of time and what degree of pn i choice.

Had to serve wife and her friend with coffee and cookies and to present all of my 9 cock cages

Back