The Revival OOC (Closed for the writers of this thread)

Okay darlings!

I've come up with some dates and times, and we will be using skype to chat, while we can do either a conference voice chat OR just a text chat, Skype is better able to handle all six of us.

The actual time will be the same, somewhere between 9-11am eastern (since there are 4 of you closer to that time zone and I'm the odd man out in pacific time- which makes it for a very early morning for me!)

Look at your calendars for these two weekends.

May 18th, 19th- This weekend will NOT work.
May 25th, 26th.

Brit! I planned for weekend evenings for you, but earlier, so I hope it doesn't interfere too much with bedtime.

You don't have to post your schedule here, just PM/IM me with what works and I'll work out the best time. Yes. This is what I do. Yes, I'll keep all your schedules straight.

Thank you darlings!
The timing of the conference means that perhaps we will be coming up on the posting of the actual revival and that means we can plan out where and what will come next since it promises to be quite the turning point in the thread.

Last edited:
So Levi's left, obviously.

Next up is Cat, since she'll be reacting to Levi first, and then V, and then back to Cat for their small scene together, and after that we move on to the first night of the revival (Levi is not going to be there setting up if/when Cat goes, so there wouldn't be any real interaction there anyway).

Next up is Cat, since she'll be reacting to Levi first, and then V, and then back to Cat for their small scene together, and after that we move on to the first night of the revival (Levi is not going to be there setting up if/when Cat goes, so there wouldn't be any real interaction there anyway).

Nicely done, Ruffles! Sounds good.

I think it would be okay to let Vivi post in reaction to Levi. I kind of set up the last post thinking that's what was going to happen. Miranda would just go back to work, honestly.

I think it would be okay to let Vivi post in reaction to Levi. I kind of set up the last post thinking that's what was going to happen. Miranda would just go back to work, honestly.

I can make that work.
Shysta! I wasn't planning on being tagged in so soon!

Give me a few, people!

I'm seriously loving the latest posts, ladies - this thread and its writers never disappoint. Whoo!

Awesome post, Vivi. Sorry I didn't get to say that earlier here. Always amazed by everyone here.

Hey all, Ruffles was supposed to update everyone, but since I'm playing secretary anyway!

We could go two ways with this. We could have Miranda react and then switch over to Levi, or go to Levi, where he either notices Ali or he remembers/hears something about Ali and visits her.

Ruffles also had an idea about a byplay between Levi and Beth that he was considering. Right now, we are all sort of waiting for Brit to be in a spot where she might be able to write considering she's on the road.

So! I think it can go either way. Do you think Miranda would reply? It's up to you Ivory, if you'd like to, we certainly can, it may be a few days yet before Ruffles is ready with Levi.

Anyone else want to weigh in?
Know that after the revival, we will be following LCN and Brit!

Oh! Also! I think rather than schedule one big chat between all of us, I'll be scheduling several... both on the weekend or in the evening. So that everyone gets a chance to weigh in about their characters, plot, ideas, things they'd like to do and personal jabs at Ruffles.

I'll set those up within the next week, week and a half, and perhaps make them an ongoing thing...part of me wants to set up an IRC chat for this... hrmm... I just might.
At any rate! I'll have dates and times and stuff for y'all soon!

Hey all, Ruffles was supposed to update everyone, but since I'm playing secretary anyway!

We could go two ways with this. We could have Miranda react and then switch over to Levi, or go to Levi, where he either notices Ali or he remembers/hears something about Ali and visits her.

Ruffles also had an idea about a byplay between Levi and Beth that he was considering. Right now, we are all sort of waiting for Brit to be in a spot where she might be able to write considering she's on the road.

So! I think it can go either way. Do you think Miranda would reply? It's up to you Ivory, if you'd like to, we certainly can, it may be a few days yet before Ruffles is ready with Levi.

Anyone else want to weigh in?
Know that after the revival, we will be following LCN and Brit!

I had talked to Ruffly about the Levi/Beth snippet - I'm ready to write whenever, so if we need a break while we wait for Brit, I can do that. Whatever works for everyone. Personally - although this would take forever to write and is probably not the best solution, but I loooove posts from this thread - I think it'd be cool to have a Miranda post, then an Ali post, then Levi/Beth, then Levi/Ali (or vice versa there, really) and then revival. But I'll always go for the overachievement... It's probably better if we just keep pushing towards the actual revival since we've been leading up to it so long.

Now I just feel like I'm rambling. Uhh. And my schedule is still pretty insane, and my hours of free time are a lot later in the day. I can see how that would help with discussions with Brit but not so much the stateside dayworkers. I'll try to be around.

Edit: I apologize for the ridiculous amount of run on sentences and generally poor structure in this response. I am fucking exhausted.

tumblr_inline_mnx60dCarH1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
I can write another post. It doesn't matter to me either way :) I just know that this thread is like snippets of scenes and I didn't know if we were skipping ahead.

Apologies for the radio silence for a bit everyone. Unexpected things kept me busier than I expected to be.

Brit is pretty much back and able to post, so it sounds like we won't need the extra scenes to bridge the time. That said, I think there is still going to be a short one between Beth and Levi just before the start of the Revival, but I'm thinking maybe two posts from Tess will be all in that before we're on to the actual Revival itself.

As far as posting order for that goes.. I haven't seen LCN around (though I haven't been around much myself lately, so we could just be missing each other), but if he's still around and will be ready to go shortly, then I'd like to get he and Brit involved and showing up first, since they have thus far written the least of anyone else in here. After that, I'm pretty much open as far as the order goes.

We won't necessarily need a reply from everyone during the Revival itself, too. Depending on exactly what I come up with, the event itself may only run one or two posts from me, and so the posts from everyone else may be arriving, reactions, and then going their separate ways. And of course we'll be sticking with LCN and Brit for a while after that.

But, that is all stuff we can talk about more as we get to it. For now, this is what we'll do:

Me
Tess
Me
Tess
Me beginning the first night of the revival
Brit
LCN
etc

I haven't been around much in the last couple of weeks, but I am still around and still interested, and I should be able to go with my part of the storyline whenever we're ready for it.

Definitely itching to get writing in this!

bounces

And yes I am around, as much as old houses and questionable wi-fi will let me be at any rate, and when I'm needed I'll aim to reply ASAP! Promise!

Alright, kids. Sorry for the delay, things have been insane in the membrane.

Tess is up, then maybe one more from each of us, and then we'll be into the Revival itself. I'm thinking:

Brit
LCN
Ivory
Vivi
Tess
Me

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Does that work for everyone?

Tess is up, then maybe one more from each of us, and then we'll be into the Revival itself. I'm thinking:

Brit
LCN
Ivory
Vivi
Tess
Me

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Works for me!
And that was a great post too.

bounces and claps

I think I need to track down LCN and do a little planning.

nod nods

Brit
LCN
Ivory
Vivi
Tess
Me

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Sounds great! The post was kickass! I've got some good brainstorms working so should be soon for mine!

Bows down to the mightiness that is Tess.....and then sneaks her an emergency banana...

Back