The Trace of Success (closed for AndreaSubbie)

HornyIsh69

Horny Stud
The Trace of Success

(Closed for AndreaSubbie and Myself)

Ish drove to his office downtown for his normal job. As an accountant, but no ordinary accountant. The man handled his finances in a way no one ever could as he was also an Adult Entertainment mogul. The man was about 5'4, slightly muscular and dressed very nice. He came to the office as he was in a very sharp 3 piece navy royal blue suit, with his matching colored tie tied in a very professional Windsor knot, the navy royal blue vest under the suit jacket with a clean white buttoned up Joplin collared dress shirt.

He headed to his office in the building on the third floor, he greeted his lovely secretary, Mae who was fresh on a Monday morning as he then headed into his office. The office building was a bit simply an old 40s styled building, that was renovated for 80 years so there was also a mix of mid to late 80s repairs and modern day renovations. Plus it was a 6 story building. Normally a man of his caliber would be getting the top floor, he was quite content on the third floor. It was halfway there to upper success. The man sat down until he was commed through his secretary. "Sir, your 11 o'clock meeting is coming in. She's here to talk to you about working in the adult industry."

"Let her in, Mae." Ish said over the intercom on his desk over to Mae. The woman had came in through the door. She was anxious but professional while coming through the door. What she was gonna say next was going to be a deal maker.

Last edited:
“Grace Goody, your 11 o'clock?” The young woman walked towards the desk with her hand forward and tried to exude an air of confidence and competence. She was committing to memory the Boss's assistant's name. May, was it? And hoping to talk herself into a job. “I'm here in response to your Ad? I'll be your new Production Assistant, Sir.”

Grace sat in the chair in front of the desk and carefully crossed her slender shapely legs one over the other, knowing they were possibly her best asset and shown to advantage in the medium skirt with stockings and heels. Professional office wear. Classy. Her slim top half she hid in a short grey jacket that matched the skirt, her white high collar button front blouse hopefully disguising that her chest was smaller than average though pert and shapely. Nevertheless, in the film industry, the Adult film industry, a big chest was apparently a must. Even for women like her who were only on the office side of the business.

“I'm 19 and a full-time student at the University, and am available out of hours and will be fully committed to supporting your business, Sir. I hope you'll consider taking me on.”

Damn, she thought to herself. Why did she add that last part, like she didn't already have the job? Chastising herself for the momentary lack of confidence she dropped her eyes to her hands nervously clasped in her lap. Realising she was projecting the wrong body language, she looked up, recrossed her legs the other way, and hid her hands beneath her thighs.

This wasn't going as well as she'd hoped.

"Yes, Mae. My secretary." Ish said to her smiling as she sat down in his chair. He then stood up a bit to reach out his arm to extend a handshake with her. "Ish Roseblazer, nice to meet you Ms. Goody." He then sat down back in his chair. When she said she came here in response to his ad, he smiled then smirked deviously. "Hold on, Production Assistant. At 19? I am actually looking for a starlet." He said smirking even more, looking at her up and down. Even at her nice legs, giving her the sexy bedroom eye glance although they were in his office.

"So let's talk, Ms. Goody." He said as he then leaned back in his chair, not leaving his glance at her for a minute. She was very beautiful, sexy and young. "I believe with your look, you'd be a good starlet. Even then, your career will skyrocket and we will see about furthing your career here. Why don't you go ahead and tell me about yourself there, sweetie?" He said smirking even more. Was he adamant towards this lovely lady. The way she dressed was very professional for sure, even he was very fixated on her and her enchanting beauty.

He was gonna reel her in one way or another.

“Me? A starlet?” Crace almost did the classic jaw-drop in surprise, but managed to stop herself from laughing at such a suggestion. “I think, Mr Roseblazer, you have me confused with a girl who's pretty and who can act! And has big boobs!”

She collected herself, crossed her legs again to buy time, then added, “But seriously, Sir, I'd be no good in front of a camera, but I am very organised, very efficient, can run a diary and schedule, liaise with different departments like makeup, set, lights, and generally help your productions, which are very impressive by the way, to run smoothly, on time and on budget.”

There, that was more like it, she thought. Starlet? Her? Grace Goody? The mousy small-chested teenage student with no looks or acting ability? And how would she explain it to her parents? As it was she was going to have to lie to them about exactly what kind of films she was helping to produce. But Mr Roseblazer didn't need to know any of that.

“So I was thinking maybe a two week trial, at twice minimum wage, say five evenings a week? How does that sound? I promise you'll notice a difference to your bottom line.” She blushed at saying bottom to an Adult Film producer,but covered her embarrassment with a cough.

Ish was convinced but he recanted saying. "I'm still on the ball of making you a starlet. Even if you don't got a huge rack. And I will still do a two week trial, $200 a week. We shoot 10 a day." He said to her as he wasn't gonna fail with making her a star, as he hands her a lucrative contract. "I mean let's be reasonable here, you're in the presence of a man who's a household name, Ms. Goody." He said as he was very reluctant in signing her.

"I also noticed you said you're a college student. Imagine doing my movies, being set for life. Royalties for years and you'd be doing a good movies with my costars, me even someday." He said to her as he noticed all the stars and starlets get taken care of by him all the time. "Take your time to read over it, and sign." He smiled.

With that, Ish was feeling very confident that she would take the deal. Even for sure, he kept a promise of letting her be a Production Assistant but still act as well.

Grace looked through the contract which Mr Roseblazer handed her, clearly a standard item that he had ready for any girl who came through the door and passed first scrutiny. She took a pen from her small clutch bag and started making some minor changes and signing each one. Her Dad had told her about paperwork.

By the time she was done she had signed the contract, agreeing to a two week trial at $200 per week, but without specifically agreeing to take part in the acting. She wasn't opposed to taking a fully clothed walk-on role, like being an extra, but she wasn't the starlet that Ish was looking for, and she knew it. He might say that not having a huge rack wasn't a problem but she knew differently. Every girl did. And anyway, it was one thing to work on supporting Adult films but quite another to appear in them! She was a good girl and intended to keep her legs closed. She was no prude but she didn't play around and was quite unadventurous. Much safer that way.

Handing the contract back over she knew the deal wasn't done until he signed too, and had May make a second copy for her. She was almost there.

“I can start tonight, if you like?”

"Tonight?" Ish asked her, raising his eyebrow a bit up. Being a bit more intrigued and curious than usual. He then signed the contract as well intercomming for Mae to come in and make a quick copy of the second contract for Grace. "Oh and Mae, please come in and retrieve this contract that Ms Goody signed for us." He said to her smiling. Soon then, Mae came in to pick up. Just before then, she pointed out a few minor changes that was changed. He cleared his throat. "Ms. Goody, what were the changes?" He asked being a bit dismayed but was curious about the changes she made.

He was a bit reluctant but was very curious to ask her since he was also in the mood to play hardball a bit. He then had Mae to wait for him to give her the contract before he wanted a couple of answers.

There was an edge to Mr Roseblazer's voice now, and Grace knew that she was in the presence of a man used to getting his own way. No, that wasn't quite it. He was used to making sure that he got his own way.

“Um, the changes? Well, Like I said, I'm here to be your Production Assistant, and while it's very flattering that you think I could be a starlet,” and here her face gave away that she really didn't think that she could, “I made a few changes to the sections about acting. Basically I keep my clothes on and ankles together?”

She wasn't used to talking so blatantly about nudity, stripping, having sex, or any other such activity, especially with a man so much older than her. On the other hand, there was something refreshing and honest about his approach. He didn't conceal that he wanted her in front of his cameras, that he was already thinking of a career for her. And his very nice suit and tie and quality shirt suggested that he had good taste.

But no, she said to herself, stand firm. Production Assistant, not actress.

Ish then looked into her eyes as he was very adamant about her keeping her ankles on when she mentioned that, if she was talking about high heels. He was totally into letting the woman keep her heels on. He then seethed at looking at her contract and then said to her. "Look, why don't I take and hold on to the contract? You know, give me time to reconsider and all that jazz." He smiled at her to see if she would answer that a bit realistically.

Since he is one to win over but isn't easily swayed by options. He then decided to interest her in something to give her a nice introduction to the area. "May I invite you to dinner? Say tonight?" He asked her as he smiled even at her as he noticed the young lady had quite the impeccable taste to give her a nice usual charm even the gals here have. "I know this very nice place we can go to." He said to her trying to sweeten the deal.

The man smiled at her even more to see if things were interesting to her with the proposals he tossed her way.

She couldn't very well pretend that she was busy, that she had a prior engagement, not having just offered to start work tonight. But dinner? With such an old guy?

The question was, did she want the job. Of course she did. Everything else she'd looked at either had the wrong hours, the wrong pay, or the wrong kind of work. This was something she could do. She just had to stand firm on not performing. That wouldn't be difficult since she had absolutely zero intention or interest in being ogled by strangers or in having sex with random people. She wasn't that type of girl. She was private, cautious, choosy.

Dinner was just dinner. And Mr Roseblazer was at least honest and up front about everything. No trickery. And if she refused dinner, she was likely saying goodbye to any chance of a job that she'd just talked herself into. And he did have a nice smile, for a guy his age. And nice eyes.

“Dinner would be nice, thank you, Sir,” She replied, and smiled back.

And, she thought to herself, he's not tossing the revised contract, but reconsidering. Surely that meant that she was on the way to getting things her way? Production Assistant, clothes on, legs together.

Ish smiled at the way she was smiling at him. Her smile reminded him how she was very happy to take the dinner offer. "So I'll pick you up at 6?" He asked her smiling even more seeing if she takes the time deal even more. Her eyes were a bit glancing and entrancing. The 30 year old man looked how she was dressed, he was sure the way she dressed was a bit professional but sexy too.

"The place we will have dinner at is called "Bay Esquisité. A nice and fancy eatery I've grown accustomed to." He said to her smiling even more then finally added. "Dress classy please, and don't forget to have that classy dress show you off too." He added to his statement since the place he frequented was a fancy but expensive place.

Even with her negotiations in place, he was gonna do some addendums to. Like performing on camera, fully naked if he tosses in lingerie, playing a bit seductive for him and the camera. "I will text to as well to let you know as a reminder to make sure you'll be outside where you're at." He said to her smiling and looking into her eyes with his brown eyes.

Grace nodded, doing some quick mental calculations working back from 6pm, figuring what time she'd need to start getting herself ready, pondering on which dress to wear.

Clearly, Mr Roseblazer was used to being around beautiful women, used to being seen with beautiful women, and even if she herself wasn't beautiful, wasn't in that league, she must at least try to look the part. Looking like a mousy and boring student at dinner would probably make him not want to be seen with her, and then it would be goodbye job.

She did have friends, and one or two of them were her size and from rich families. She should be able to borrow a suitable dress from at least one of them.

Grace nodded again, her plans beginning to take shape. Since her address and phone number were on the application that she'd filled out for May, there was no need to clarify the arrangements any further. But she would look up Bay Esquisité when she got back to her student lodging.

“Yes, Sir, I'll be outside my building at six o'clock, in a suitable dress.” She gave him her best smile.

Grace stood up, assuming that the interview was over, and held out her hand towards her new Boss seated on the other side of the desk. A sort of reversal of when she'd come in. She was taking the deal.

Ish stood up, slowly extended his hand to shake Grace's hand. "Don't worry, Ms. Goody. We are gonna make things good here and your career here will be tremendous." He said smiling even further. The interview wasn't long or short, but a bit quick as he smiled even further and came to a normal standstill with negotiations. "Remember 6 PM." He said smiling as he then got up a bit to go stretch out his legs.

He smiled as he saw her leave, the way her butt moved as she walked to the door to let Mae know she was heading out. This was a successful interview, and a guarantee this was a done deal.

A few hours have passed since the faithful interview as Ish was working out at the office's gym for his stars, starlets and employees since today was a back and chest day. He switched out from his normal suit into his workout shorts and a muscle shirt, all blue. He then decided to surprise Grace with a shirtless selfie since he always took off his shirt to give him an edge when working out. He sent a message attached to it. "[ATTACHED] Hello, this is Mr. R from your interview reminding you to find a dress. Send me a pic of the dress and don't for get to wear classy yet sexy high heels with it." He then sent it to Grace.

Grace smiled when she read the text from Mr R, as he was styling himself, and while normally she wouldn't encourage guys to send her selfies of them without their shirts on, this one did reveal that for an old guy, Mr R was pretty fit. Yes, she smiled; and spent a while looking at the photo. Not bad at all for an old guy.

She was nowhere near ready, yet. But she had got the dress. The black dress. Tamara had dug out something suitable from her collection, and while it wasn't expensive, it did look fairly classy from the front and the back. And the tall black heels set it off nicely, giving her leg an attractive shape whenever it escaped through the long slit. Being strapless it was a total tease. But as long as she didn't lean back or slouch her boobs should stay under cover. This was one dress where a bigger chest was safer; more boob to stuff into the cups.

Mr R had stuck to his career plan ideas for her when she left as if he thought it was certain that she'd agree to be one of his starlets. But that simply wasn't going to happen, however flattering it might be. He probably just wanted her available as another female body for emergencies or something. She hardly had the stuff of stardom and couldn't imagine anyone wanting to actually see her on film. Shaking her head, she put such thoughts out of her mind. Time to concentrate on clinching this Production job, hopefully improving on the $200, and enjoying an expensive dinner. And looking like she belonged on the arm of a rich, successful man for one evening.

By the time she was ready, she sent the required selfie with a message. “[ATTACHED] Hello Mr R, I hope you like the dress and heels. I'm outside, ready. Grace (Your 11 o'clock)”
black-divine-touch-strapless-slit-bodycon-maxi-dress.jpg

Ish got redressed after he showered, working out at the office gym. He looked at her text as he was preparing himself again. "Oh my, that's a very sexy outfit." He said to himself, licking his lips and then putting his gym bag into Lexus LC Coupe, Zipped of course. The man seem to have it all, money, industry string pulling, gym memberships when he's not busy, the works.

He would return the text Grace sent him as he then press the button to start the car, while having the keys to his large 2 story Tuscan Villa house. He got ready to send her the message as he sent her another selfie. "[ATTACHED] I'm leaving the office, will be there shortly." Sent to her phone.

lexus-lc_1200xx1280-721-0-132.jpg

As he got to where she was, he saw her standing outside. He got out of the car, and opened the door for her. "Good Evening, Is Miss Goody around?" He asked her as he was mesmerized by her beauty and the outfit of course.

Grace giggled at his comment and reaction. It was just the sort of thing a girl wanted to hear. Corny? Yes. But welcome? Totally.

“I'm Grace, your 11 o'clock?” she replied, playing along, enjoying his charm, pretending that she thought he really didn't recognise her with her hair up, left leg exposed, sexy dress and heels; but that she recognised the car from his photo. She quite liked repeating that she was his 11 o'clock, and wondered to herself if that might become a sort of nickname for her. “11 o'clock.” What was the bingo call? Legs eleven. She liked that it was slightly naughty without being outright rude, and hinted at a connection between them. Either he'd pick up on it, or he wouldn't. Maybe see how the evening went.

Grace stepped towards the car, liking that he held the door for her. He was being the gentleman. Perhaps there were some good things about going out with older guys after all. Perhaps it was true that they knew how to treat a girl.

She curled herself into the very expensive, luxurious vehicle and marvelled at the opulence and quality. Yes, she thought to herself, it might be nice to go on dates with Mr R.

Ish then closed the car door for her. He then got into his driver seat, smirking a bit more. "You're my 11 o'clock? You clean up very nice." He said to her as he then drove off from where she met him at to the fancy restaurant, Bay Esquisité. He then would slowly put one hand on her knee as he drove through the city to head through the east side to where Bay Esquisité was at.

He would slowly tease her as he rubbed her leg up and down with his muscular hand. Her left leg was exposed as he would drive them down the road even more. He was teasing her since it was sexy being slightly naughty instead of rude.

The way she graced herself in his presence was very lovely. He then thought to himself, "yes. It would be nice to go on dates with Grace Goody." He then rubbed her knee even more.

Hmm. The eternal dilemma. How far do you let a guy go? She didn't want to spoil the date by being too timid, but she didn't want to lead him on, either. It wasn't like she'd ever become his girlfriend or anything. They were never going to sleep together. And a hand on the leg was just a hand on the leg. Nothing serious. No big deal.

She let him keep his hand there through the drive. It wasn't far, thankfully. And it wasn't as if his hand was uncomfortable or anything. He wasn't hurting her even though his strength was pretty obvious. In fact, he was pretty gentle. He had a nice touch.

Grace looked at his profile as he drove. It was a strong, decisive face, used to taking charge. Confident. She liked that. What a shame he was so old. He must be at least, what 30?

“Yep, I'm your11 o'clock,” she repeated back to him, glad that he liked how she looked, that he'd picked up the words. Maybe it would become her nickname after all. But first, she had to secure the job, on her terms, and try to squeeze more than $200 out of him. She was sure she could save him more than that in costs if he let her organise things. Not that she'd yet seen his operation. What if he already had an organisational whizz on the Production Team?

Her thoughts and planning were cut short when they arrived at the fancy restaurant.

Ish drove to the Entrance as he was very noble to pay for valet parking and didn't mind putting valet parking on his ticket when they go in. Plus he was the best guy to ever get tips, what's not to love about him?

When he drove, the Valet came over to greet him. "Oh, what a pleasure! Good evening Mr. Roseblazer!!" He exclaimed towards Ish. Ish then said to him as he opened the door for Grace to let her out. "Good evening, Buzz." He said to him as he then pulled out a $100 Tip to him. "You know where to park it, watch the paint. I know you do, Buzz." He said to him as he saw Buzz get into his car to valet park it. "Yessir, Mr. Roseblazer, Sir!"

He then put his arm for Grace to put in to link him. He was very adamant about letting her be his eye candy for sure. He then slowly smiled at her. "You like the place So far?" The fancy restaurant looked like a beautiful place from the outside, the silician architecture of the building from the outside was perfect. He then opened the door for Grace. "After you, my 11 o'clock." He said chuckling.

Grace unlinked from Mr. R so that she could walk through into the restaurant, waiting just the other side and holding out her elbow to once again be on his arm as soon as he too came through. She'd nodded wordlessly that yes, she did indeed like it, even if she was a little overawed.

He was being the chivalrous gentleman, showing an effortless charm and generosity, clearly liked and respected by other guys, and most importantly, happy to show her off as his companion for the evening. Grace felt almost like a movie star, or perhaps like the date of a movie star, as if she was glamorous and to be envied. At least, that is how it felt. She'd never been in such a posh car before, or treated like a princess, or shown such good manners. Mr. R was certainly treating her right, treating her like she'd dreamed of.

And just to make it all seem perfect, he proved that he listened and took her seriously, picking up on her “11 o'clock” references. She'd smiled subtly at that, just a slight upturn in the corners of her mouth, and light in her eyes. It was just such a shame that he was old. There was quite a lot to like about him. Gentlemanly good manners, style, humour, good taste, wealth, success, personality, authority, and a fit bod. She was in danger of starting to like him. That would never do, certainly not if she was trying to renegotiate her contract terms.

But for now, there was dinner to look forward to. She didn't expect to understand or recognise anything on the menu but was pretty sure that Mr. R wouldn't let that be a problem.

Bay Esquisité was a Hybrid Fancy of restaurant with French, Italian, and any and all type of fancy cooking such as Expensive steak, and other things. Ish frequented the place with many times with different dates. He was said to her her. "There's things you might also like. As for I, I will have a 16 Ounce KC Strip, Medium Rare with a Baked Potato and Broccoli." He would let her know as he said that to her.

When he saw her look at the menu, he was looking at her being very beautiful. Then he took a look at the wine menu. "So you like white or red wine?" He asked her while he then put his hand on the table.

A man came around their table and then said to him. "Ah, hello Mr. Roseblazer. The usual wine choice?" He asked as Ish nodded at him and slipped him a $100 dollar tip for him to get 2 of the same wine bottle. One for his date to drink, the other for later for them. "You know it, Sweet Red from the Cellar." The man nodded towards him and the lady to come back with the wine. "So what will you have this evening?" He asked her smiling big.

Grace was still trying to make sense of the menu. “Um, there's so much here that I don't recognise?” She thought some more, adding, “but I suppose a girl should try new things, even if they're not what she'd normally go for?”

As Grace heard her own words she blushed, wondering if there was a hidden meaning in her statement. She wondered to herself, was she actually weakening towards Mr. R, a man she certainly wouldn't normally go for?

“I think I'll play it safe,” she said, “and have a steak, medium, nothing too big, I'm not sure I can handle a big one?” Again the words sounded far from innocent once she'd said them, and the colour returned to her throat and cheeks.

Grace distracted herself by thinking about the tips Mr. R had already given out this evening. He'd given away the equivalent of her whole week's earnings, and in just two tips as well. He must be loaded, she realised, and felt a shameful stirring in her tummy at the thought of going out again with such a rich man.

She'd already indicated that red was her preferred wine, so at least she couldn't say anything incriminating about that and was pleased that Mr. R liked the same. Obviously, she'd limit herself to just one glass. Her tolerance for alcohol was quite low and she tended to get very relaxed and cuddly when she drank. But tonight she wanted to be on her guard. No signing of contracts, no staying late, just home by 11 o'clock. Her signature time. Alone. Clothes on, ankles together.

Just then, a Waitress would come up to them. She was about 5'3 in high heels, wearing a lovely black skirt and white blouse with a black vest, her lovely fancy waitress uniform hugged her lovely thick curves. Sporting black hair too, She spoke in a seductive French accent although she spoke little French. "Ahhhh hello, Monsieur Roseblaz-eer (Roseblazer)! What would you and your lovely date like to have to drink."

Ish then said to her, "Ah, Angelique. Bonjour! We just ordered 2 bottles of Sweet Red, a classic. One bottle for here, now which it'll be coming. The other is for later. For now we'd like glasses of water with our wines." He said smiling and winking at her. A few minutes later she came back with their waters, she slowly set it down as Ish would then give her a $100 Bill for her tip. He then slightly spanked her ass through her skirt, a thick ass.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked them while she gave a slight red blush. "I am, I'd like my usual 16 Oz Kansas City Strip, Medium Rare. With a Baked Potato, fully loaded and Broccoli with Cheese on it." He said to Angelique as he smirked. She then turned to Grace, "And Vous, Madamoiselle?" She asked her awaiting her order.

Grace was put out. She didn't know why at first. After all, here she was in a fancy, expensive restaurant, on a date with a rich and successful man, being treated oh so well.

Then she got it. She was jealous. Jealous! Of the pretty waitress. Mr R had flirted with the woman, even spanked her ass. He hadn't spanked Grace's ass. Why not? Not that she wanted him to, but she was his date, not the waitress. If he was going to spank anyone's ass it should be hers!

She tried to calm herself, let go of the silly feelings. She wasn't on that kind of date. Had no feelings for her Boss. This was strictly work. Didn't want him to spank her. And yet.

“Um, a steak please, not too big, medium, however it normally comes?” She blushed again. Comes! How could she use that word? Sex was the last thing on her mind right now. Wasn't it? Thank goodness she hadn't had any wine!

Grace closed the menu and tried to start a more mundane conversation.

“You must be quite the regular here, Boss?”

"Of course I am a regular here. The best of theirs for sure." Ish said to her as he smiled and then looked at her as she said. "A medium sized steak, huh? 12 Oz? Not a bad size." He said to her smiling even more. As just then, the Maitre'D came in with Ishs' wine. He then said to him, "One bottle of Banyuls Sweet Red, aged to Perfection." He stated.

He would then uncork the wine bottle since this was the biggest of the wines Ish liked to order. He took Grace's glass and poured her wine. Even then, Ish smirked at Grace since she was a bit jealous, even then Ish was a very respected symbol in the porn industry. The waiter would then pour Ishs' glass for him. "Merci." He said to the Waiter. The glasses were filled with Red Wine and was close to full.

"So you enjoying yourself so far, Miss Goody?" Ish asked her smiling.

Back