Meeting men who have fucked your wife

It was one of the most exciting things that has happened to me. For some reason she told me this on the phone when i was out of town and I was totally aroused and msturbated about ten times that day.

She also started to fuck other guys again after that

I don't remember the exact circumstances when she told me but I had pretty much the same reaction. Only I happened to take it out on her.

It was one of the most exciting things that has happened to me. For some reason she told me this on the phone when i was out of town and I was totally aroused and msturbated about ten times that day.

She also started to fuck other guys again after that

I think this would be the case of a lot of married women. They want to have sex with other men. But don't for fear of ruining their marriage. Once they got their husbands approval, as with the case of our wives, it won't be long before they're dropping their panties for other men.

My wife was pretty normal except for sex at her age.

Mine has an interesting personality. Externally confident and sexy, underneath a shattered self esteem, desperate for attention.

For her, sex and acting outrageously is a way of getting attention, an ego boost.

She's had affairs, bored of the suitors before they've even got her knickers off, just wants the chase to boost her ego.

Mine has an interesting personality. Externally confident and sexy, underneath a shattered self esteem, desperate for attention.

For her, sex and acting outrageously is a way of getting attention, an ego boost.

She's had affairs, bored of the suitors before they've even got her knickers off, just wants the chase to boost her ego.

I won't say my wife doesn't enjoy the attention but she's only done anything we've agreed on.

Lucky you.

Ironically, I'd give her permission in a heartbeat as long as it was 2way. I know she's a wild spirit

I'll have to agree with you. I'm extremely lucky. A very passionate woman who's willing to try, and has, many things.

I find this really a hot thread guys. Thanks for opening up and telling us all about your wives and their lovers.

I don't know how many but I'm pretty sure my wife hasn't been with more than 5 or 6 prior to me and I came onto the scene in 1975. I did meet the guy immediately prior to be and also another guy who, I think, she fucked. The second guy ended up on the "other side of the plate".

My GF with who I just reconnected with last Friday for the first time in a very long time, long story, has shared that I am one of five with her. Two in college, her now deceased husband, her current BF, 3 months, and me. She said that I am the biggest. Great.

I don't know how many but I'm pretty sure my wife hasn't been with more than 5 or 6 prior to me and I came onto the scene in 1975. I did meet the guy immediately prior to be and also another guy who, I think, she fucked. The second guy ended up on the "other side of the plate".

My GF with who I just reconnected with last Friday for the first time in a very long time, long story, has shared that I am one of five with her. Two in college, her now deceased husband, her current BF, 3 months, and me. She said that I am the biggest. Great.

5 or 6? Mine did that many in a weekend

I'd just like to know what they did that turned her off sex so much. She was apparently a wild child in high school and got a bit of a bad reputation, got passed around, whatever. And now, with me for 30+ years, it's a very limited menu served very infrequently. Thanks, assholes.

I'd just like to know what they did that turned her off sex so much. She was apparently a wild child in high school and got a bit of a bad reputation, got passed around, whatever. And now, with me for 30+ years, it's a very limited menu served very infrequently. Thanks, assholes.

Ditto.

16-19: steady boyfriends, monogamous.

19-21: fucked towards 100 guys, drugs, the lot.

21-25: with me. Monogamous, but kinky and regular.

27-30: annual subscription to the pussy club.

I was at a party some years ago with a guy I had been seeing for a few months. Unbeknownst to me, an ex-bf was at the party, and he noticed me and sidled up to us and said hello. I introduced him to my boyfriend as an old acquaintance from college. We exchanged happy pleasantries and mentioned old mutual friends, and he soon moved on. A few minutes later my boyfriend quietly dropped a bomb, "You fucked him, right?" I simply responded that he and I used to date, so yes. He said, "He wanted me to know that." I know that the ex didn't say a single suggestive word in our little chat, but my boyfriend could sense that the ex was doing something like marking his territory.

I was at a party some years ago with a guy I had been seeing for a few months. Unbeknownst to me, an ex-bf was at the party, and he noticed me and sidled up to us and said hello. I introduced him to my boyfriend as an old acquaintance from college. We exchanged happy pleasantries and mentioned old mutual friends, and he soon moved on. A few minutes later my boyfriend quietly dropped a bomb, "You fucked him, right?" I simply responded that he and I used to date, so yes. He said, "He wanted me to know that." I know that the ex didn't say a single suggestive word in our little chat, but my boyfriend could sense that the ex was doing something like marking his territory.

I've been that guy you were with, so many times

Guy on ortho service may or may not know that I’m the best lover his wife has ever had. Hahahaha. ;)

I haven't met all the guys my wife has fucked but I did meet the guy that she lost her virginity to and I was surprised that she would go with a guy like that. She even admitted that she can't remember why he was the one.

More recently as we have grown older and starting swinging with couples we know I obviously know them and it isn't an issue.

However, meeting the co-worker she had an affair with during our marriage was strange as he and I have become good friends.

Ditto.

16-19: steady boyfriends, monogamous.

19-21: fucked towards 100 guys, drugs, the lot.

21-25: with me. Monogamous, but kinky and regular.

27-30: annual subscription to the pussy club.

Wow! Quick basic math: in those three years from 19 - 21 a new guy fucked her every 11 days!

Wow! Quick basic math: in those three years from 19 - 21 a new guy fucked her every 11 days!

About right, she had relationships during this period too.

But also did 4 guys in one night out (separately), and another 4 or 5 in the following week or two. Used to get guys to take her to decent restaurants on dates, so she'd be wined and dined for free. Then fuck them.

I’ve met two guys that have fucked my wife

The two guys that I met that fucked my wife were both pretty smug about it. One of them fucked her three times while we were dating, but “on a break”. He knew that he got in on my business and enjoyed the hell out of it. He told everybody that he had fucked my girlfriend. (We were in college at the time). He definitely had his way with her and, she tells me, has a huge dick.

The second guy, is a coworker of my wife, her only affair that I know of. They had a one night drunken fuck on a business trip. That guy, was a super smug bastard about it, another guy to tell all their coworkers about it. Nothing on the down low about it. I know they had worked together for years and he had wanted in. He got her super drunk on this trip and had her all night. I wonder if he took pics. Maybe.

And he was right.

In men's world words are hardly needed

And he was right.

Yes. I have met old GFs a couple of time with new guys and felt the urge to make sure that they knew I had fucked her too.

The urge was especially strong once when I met a current GF with another guy and I knew that she was fucking both of us regularly

Back