Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This daddy had an interesting short work day, listened to people whine and complain that they had to work.
 
For me this is the only way the daddy thing does anything for me. The only reason I like it is because I want him to be forceful and show me who's in control.
 
For me there is an element of build-up here. Learning her and her desires... the things she wants. Most importantly, learning her limits and when it's ok to push against them- knowing that she wants that and trusts me... knowing that she is willing to please me.

So, it can be rough and she can be punished, but for me, I have to feel like I understand her first.
 
Gentle and rough with dad/daughter has its place, depends on the time and situation. It can be quite romantic and erotic using the terminology though.
 
Wow.. seems things have changed here in the month and half I have been gone!
I see my little Mojo is still here... kisses Darlin! As for the rest, I am not sure what to make of it. Each thread has its own direction, but is this one losing it's own?

Daddy Mi!!! Hello have missed you :kiss::kiss::kiss: yes things have changed like INL said some of us are still around but a lot of new faces too :D I am not as often but still love to say to all the Daddies . . . hope to run into you soon ;)
 
Interesting thread to read and follow, but for me, I am more the gentle type.

Yeah i think most people are. I like that fantasy but i also like the idea of "daddy" hurting me for his pleasure :eek: Thats why i started this thread, I was curious cuz it seemed like not many people had the rough fantsies mixed with the idea of calling a guy daddy
 
Yeah i think most people are. I like that fantasy but i also like the idea of "daddy" hurting me for his pleasure :eek: Thats why i started this thread, I was curious cuz it seemed like not many people had the rough fantsies mixed with the idea of calling a guy daddy
I would play with you sweetie.
 
Yeah i think most people are. I like that fantasy but i also like the idea of "daddy" hurting me for his pleasure :eek: Thats why i started this thread, I was curious cuz it seemed like not many people had the rough fantsies mixed with the idea of calling a guy daddy

That is the joy of the world, we all have our differences. If more people would embrace people's different desires life would be much better.

I am a gentle type old guy, but I have had my fantasies. It is the joy of sharing a fantasy that brings pleasure to those involved. Everyone should have someone to share or try fantasies with, it is all about the communication and trust.
 
Add me to the list of guys who'd very much enjoy playing the rough Daddy. Now, all I have to do is find a willing woman.
 
I'm grossed out by the idea of it being my ACTUAL dad but the thought of calling an older guy daddy & having him call me his good little girl as he fucks me is fucking hot, i don't know why.

I'm similar: an actual daughter doing those things with me would be wrong, wrong, wrong, but having a woman call me daddy and act like my little babydoll ... yes please!
 
I chop and change on this. Sometimes, I really just want to throw a woman around and have her fight me tooth and nail, begging to be let go while secretly wanting me to force herself on her.

Other times, I'm more ... how about you come to me, babydoll?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top