Creampies

I had the pleasure of going down on a married couple when he came inside her.

I can honestly say that i can't wait for the next chance to taste a man's cum mixed with a woman's sweet taste. Definately the high point of the last year sexually.

This too was my first time and I love it,wish to do it more.

I have only licked a god creampie twice. I, too, lose interest after cumming. What I have asked my wife to do it just sit on my face after I cum in her. No chance of losing interest then, forced to eat our combined juices. Just have all that tasty liquid running from her pussy directly into my mouth would cause another orgasm on my part.
Sadly, she always says her clit is too sensitive to touch, let alone lick. I don't need the clit in this action, just a wet pussy.

tonight the Wife is playing with one of Her lovers.. same one as a few days ago.. except instead of fucking him n in Her car in the park she is going to his house to fuck him in his bed… i sure hope She calls me again and lets me listen

then brings me home that freshly filled pussy

Pie

tonight the Wife is playing with one of Her lovers.. same one as a few days ago.. except instead of fucking him n in Her car in the park she is going to his house to fuck him in his bed… i sure hope She calls me again and lets me listen

then brings me home that freshly filled pussy

Any pie yet?

the Wife is currently texting a guy she met at a bar last night ... who is in town just for the weekend... about having me drop her off at his hotel for a couple of hours...

i am getting ready to take the Wife to His Hotel for a couple of hours….

licking out a 'used' woman

What gets me going is the thought of tonguing a woman's pussy after she had had sex with myself or another man, and making her come. And having the semen drip out of her pussy and licking it up out of her pussy, or off of her tits, or ass. Or, sucking on her clit while another man is fucking her vagina with his dick.

Any women out there have an opinion or thought on this?

What gets me going is the thought of tonguing a woman's pussy after she had had sex with myself or another man, and making her come. And having the semen drip out of her pussy and licking it up out of her pussy, or off of her tits, or ass. Or, sucking on her clit while another man is fucking her vagina with his dick.

Any women out there have an opinion or thought on this?

Creampie fetish is quite common. You're not alone.

I'm with you, there.

Ideally - my wife, to go down on her and taste spunk, totally by surprise.

I also fantasize about having an arrangement with a prostitute, to go down on her immediately after another client...

Cleaning

I was shocked the first time my gf came in and told me to clean her. Was even more surpriesd that I did it and still more shocked as she told me what happened and even more surprised that I loved it.......:D:)

licking out used woman

Love cleaning up my wife after shes been fucked by another man. Just wish she'd do it more often. Have told her to fuck who ever she wants when ever she wants just let me lick it clean. So far she's fucked 9 different guys some more than once. Hopeing she'll find a steady one. Would love to watch it happen but I don't think she'll agree to that. At least she'll go out and get fucked once in a while for me.:)

Not yet another's.

I have licked my own cum several times from my wife. Only wish I could have the chance to taste another man inside. Especially if I had the pleasure of watching him fuck her till he came in her.

Party time tonight!
Wife just texted me and we are going to one of her BBC lovers party tonight...
Said i will get to lick her IMMEDIATELY after he cums in her... :)
(i just hope she makes me clean BOTH of them)

last night was AWESOME ...

went with the Wife to meet up with a friend of ours "K" and have a couple of drinks.. after a bit they went out to the parking lot and were gone for about 25 minutes... when They came back in she told me that she REALLY loved the way "K" tasted, that she was a "good girl" and swallowed it all and then she gave me a BIG deep kiss.

later that night we met up with another "new" friend "M" and they ended up leaving before i knew she had actually left.. a couple of hours later i get a call that she is at the other end of town.........hmmm.... i went and picked her up and she told me that she had a present for me when we got home... (goody goody)
when she took her pants off her pussy was all stretched and gooey and so dark red... after she told me to lick her clean and i licked and sucked her to a couple of orgasms, i was very happy to tell her that i Loved the way "M" tasted and that i was a good boy and had licked and sucked and cleaned her all up...

this morning though apparently i had not done as good a job as i thought because she had me lick up all the stickiness from her pussy and ass and thighs that had seeped out over night.. and then because i had left her messy last night she had me lick and tongue fuck her asshole until she came again ...

i LOVE my WIFE!!!!

Wife just texted "M" to find out if he was around tonight.. when he replied that he was sorta available she replied that she wanted to see him and that she would be there in a skirt "for easy access" ...

she just left and promised that she would either send me pics or call me and let me listen.. or if i was really lucky she would do both.. :)

if i'm lucky i will be getting fresh dessert tonight!

Wife just texted "M" to find out if he was around tonight.. when he replied that he was sorta available she replied that she wanted to see him and that she would be there in a skirt "for easy access" ...

she just left and promised that she would either send me pics or call me and let me listen.. or if i was really lucky she would do both.. :)

Wow..

last night turned out to be a bust... "M" ended up having his boss hanging out all night with him (he's a bouncer at a local club) so he couldn't slip away to the parking lot for a quicky.....

Last edited:
Back