*bites lip in anticipation*

Hello lovelies!!

Sorry for my extended disappearance...it's been a pretty horrid year that saw me lose my farm, my beloved horses and goats, and pretty much everything. I had to pick up and move to a very different part of the US to Oregon, though thankfully home isn't terribly far away and where I am now is pretty nice. Trying to get my life back together and grab a hold of some stability. In the meantime, know you've all been missed and thought of often! Hopefully I'll be around a bit more frequently as things settle down :)

Oh my, sorry for the horrid year*hugs* Hope you are able to get things turned around. It is great to see you and know you are okay:rose:

Oh my, sorry for the horrid year*hugs* Hope you are able to get things turned around. It is great to see you and know you are okay:rose:

Thank you :) We're working hard on trying to scrape our lives back together, so far life is still shaky but fingers are crossed some things on the horizon pan out. I'm in Vegas now so I'm definitely enjoying the mild winter with lots of sunshine! :cool:

Thank you :) We're working hard on trying to scrape our lives back together, so far life is still shaky but fingers are crossed some things on the horizon pan out. I'm in Vegas now so I'm definitely enjoying the mild winter with lots of sunshine! :cool:

Lol, I bet you are enjoying the weather:p Fingers crossed for you as well:)

Thank you Wolfking, you're very sweet :) How has life been treating you?

Thank you Wolfking, you're very sweet :) How has life been treating you?

Truthfully, I am on the verge of similar circumstances. So, close to getting life back on the right track....and yet so close to losing everything.

Truthfully, I am on the verge of similar circumstances. So, close to getting life back on the right track....and yet so close to losing everything.

I am so very sorry. I hope that fate likes you better than me and things improve for you. Anything I could do to help?

I am so very sorry. I hope that fate likes you better than me and things improve for you. Anything I could do to help?

Awww, thank you for the offer*hugs* I am positive that things will work out and improve for both of us.

Awww, thank you for the offer*hugs* I am positive that things will work out and improve for both of us.

It is my greatest wish that you're right :kiss:

In the meantime, just a little something to show I haven't changed all that much in the last year :D

Attachments

• jan-15-2017.jpg
    jan-15-2017.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
I've never been to Vegas.

Hopefully things look a lot better for you soon.

Hey hon! Good to see you're still peeking in here from time to time. And thank you, I hope so too :)

If you get the chance to visit Vegas, let me know, we can at least have coffee!

In the meantime, just a little something to show I haven't changed all that much in the last year :D
Welcome back! Sorry to hear last year was a rough one for you, hope things are better in '17.

So lovely to see you around this place, one of the loveliest souls around. Glad to see you are well. :)

Fantastic pictures . . . I love that you obviously put a lot of thought into them. They say a lot about you . . .

:rose:

Hello lovelies!!

Sorry for my extended disappearance...it's been a pretty horrid year that saw me lose my farm, my beloved horses and goats, and pretty much everything. I had to pick up and move to a very different part of the US to Oregon, though thankfully home isn't terribly far away and where I am now is pretty nice. Trying to get my life back together and grab a hold of some stability. In the meantime, know you've all been missed and thought of often! Hopefully I'll be around a bit more frequently as things settle down :)

Oh no... I'm sorry hon... I hope you can get thing stablized soon!

Back