adult bookstores?

B

bronco20

Guest
i've known about adult bookstores for awhile, and have always kind of wondered how that would be. so I recently did some small research into them (especially if the have a video arcade, theatre, etc.) and now im genuinely interested in possibly checking one out. i was curious if anyone here had any experiences with that or could tell me what to kind of expect if i went to one?
 
My experience has been I've been the only woman in the theater or in the hallway to the arcade when I've gone...
 
There are two adult bookstores where I live. One is kind of creepy and I've been told to not go there. The other one I have been to. They have private booths in the back. There is a screen separating your booth from another and you push a button to see what the other guy is doing. Of course they have to push their button as well.

When I first went I would just jack off while having the window activated. Then the other guy started motioning for me to join him. So I did. Would usually end up with me getting a blowjob or mutual sucking. Then I started going to the back corner, getting totally naked and leaving my door open. Some guys would stand back and watch while rubbing their cock over their pants. Others would walk in.

I am always careful who I choose to mess around with. No sex is worth getting a life long friend for.

Wish I could find like an adult theater that I could get totally naked in out in the open. I have a fetish about being naked and sex in public.
 
My experience is very much tamer. I have tended to go to adult bookstores, or book stores that include adult books, which have no extra facilities. I do love older, classic erotic books. Love Anais Nin, The Secret Life of Walter (i forget the exact titlle) Also 70s and 80s sex books.
Did go to a book shop in Soho that seemed to have booths. I am actually very shy and a bit nervy in public, so did not investigate. But I read from a book there I bought in the end, with two guys also sampling books, I could smell all or arousals. We also hard clear "dents" in our trouser fronts. Went back to the hotel and jacked off, thinking what we might have done. If only my corage matched my imagination, love the thread X
 
Are you going to Romantix?I always wanted to take the wife there but don't know much about it.

It's been a while since I've been there.

As previously mentioned, I've been the only woman when I've gone. (With exception to the main store, of course. Typically there's been several women there.)
 
first time sucking a cock

I went to a ABS in Gary IN and found myself sucking a big black cock. Had no intention of doing that when I went there, but one thing led to another and I was gagging on a big piece of black meat.
 
different

I've found that the two or three adult bookstores I've been to have been unique. The most recent simply had books, DVDs, clothing and gadgets.

The first time I ventured into one however was in San Antonio Texas while in basic training. I was only 18 and was curious as to the porn available I went to the movie booths in the back and while watching the various forms of porn I kept getting interrupted by knocks on the door and offers from men. The men were very persistent though I politely refused each offer. I never left a store so quickly in my life. Yet despite my rush I was still propositioned twice in the retail area and once on the street. It took me about twenty years to venture into one again.
 
They can be interesting, but each one is different for sure. It's becoming tougher all the time to find any and to find one where there is actually good fun going on is almost unheard of anymore. Too bad!
 
My first time experience at a bookstore...

was almost overwhelming but it was such a turn on. I planned my first experience well, I made sure that I was wearing one of my favorite pair of women's panties so that I was in my wanting to please submissive mind. I payed a fee so that I could preview a movie of my choice, (a cum in the mouth compilation) I went into a booth with a door and even a lock so as soon as I was in with the door closed behind me I took off my clothes except for my panties. I was sitting there watching this great cock sucking scene and rubbing my getting hard cock through my panties when all of a sudden this big fat cock comes through o hole in the wall that I hadn't seen when I went in the room. I just dropped to my knees and took almost all of it down my throat. It was now hard as a rock after only a few minutes in my mouth. I was sure that he was about ready to explode down my throat so I was trying to maintain his cock as deep down my throat as I could when all of a sudden I am getting tapped on my cheek by an even bigger cock and it was right in my room. When I stopped what I was doing to figure out that I had forgotten to lock the door. Not only was there just one cock but 3 all together in my room plus the one coming through the gloryhole. I wasn't sure what to do so I went back to sucking the cock that I had started on. Almost immediately my mouth was being blasted with cum which was squirting out the sides of my mouth. Right then one of the three guys pulled my legs back so that I was now on all fours still swallowing the last of my gloryhole cock. He put on a condom and some some lube on his big cock and slowly slid it in my ass. The other two guys started taking turns putting their cocks down my throat. Soon I was getting pounded by these three cocks when one of the guys buried his cock down my throat and started cumming hard. The guy who was fucking me in the ass pulled his cock out pulled off the condom and hurried around to my mouth and shoved his cock down my throat just as he shot his first stream half in my mouth and half across my face. For the next 2 mins or there abouts I was literally just swallowing cum. The third guy followed the second guy of course and it seemed like each time they took my mouth to shoot their load each guy came even harder than the one before him. What a great experience that was. I ended up getting fucked in the ass again by another guy while he jacked me off. Just as I was getting ready to explode a guy who was watching immediately sensed my mood and grabbed my head as he shoved his cock down my throat and started cumming. Cum was shooting out he sides of my mouth, out the head of my cock and deep in my ass. I had a really great first experience that's for sure!
 
Abs

I've been to a few. By a few I mean one or two. Nothing exciting really just there to check out some magazines and stuff. I did get hit on by a chubby brunette woman whom seemed genuine in her invitation but to be honest I was a leery. She could have been an undercover cop for all I knew. So I did decline politely.

The second time I ventured into one it was kind of...well...sketchy so I kept
my wits about me. Some really weird dude kept wandering around talking to himself. Didn't bother anyone but it was really kind of scary.
 
Last edited:
Ah yes. The famous book stores.

Living in LasVegas there are is an abundance of book stores and adult theaters. The first time I was in the arcade, dropping my quarters in the slot and jerking off at my movie and this hand comes through the hole that I had not seen. Being somewhat new to this I looked through the hole and seen this guy jacking off and motioning me to put my cock through the hole. Damn what GOOD cock sucking job he did. From that time on if I didn't have a girl friend or was needing to get off, that was my place of choice. Once in a while, if I was horny and out by myself I would suck one of those cocks that came through the hole. One nite the wife and I went to one of the adult theaters. We where minding our own business playing with each other. Then a guy comes and sits next to her and started playing with her tits which we already had out, then slips down to the floor and starts eating her pussy then another guy sits beside me and starts helping me jack off. The end result was that while the first guy ate my wifes pussy to make her cum the other guy was on his knees making me cum in his mouth. The two guys got up and left us and after putting our clothes back in order we left, both spent and happy..."Just gotta love them bookstores"
 
Uh huh

Why do I get the feeling some people here are just making shit up?
 
Why do I get the feeling some people here are just making shit up?

B/c it makes them seem cooler than they actually are. I've visited one to get some toys. There are two actually I have visited but one was really dirty and just plain nasty looking. I didn't stay long. Beck, hun, I have no doubts you have been to one. I just can't picture it. Lol.
 
There are two adult bookstores in the city nearest me. One is a pretty clean, good sized place where you see both a male and female clientele, guys buying mags and DVDs and women buying toys. The second one is small, kinda dingy if not actually dirty and is sort of a hangout for un- or underemployed middle aged men. I mean you go in there and there will be 2 or 3 old guys sitting at a table with coffee, maybe visiting with the cashier.
I subscribe to my porn mags, so now I seldom go to either one.
 
I went to a ABS in Gary IN and found myself sucking a big black cock. Had no intention of doing that when I went there, but one thing led to another and I was gagging on a big piece of black meat.

Is cock sucking part of your normal repetoire?
 
No B/s Storeis Here

I believe I am hurt!! Sorry there Beck and any other nonbelievers but there are no lies here! Only TRUE adventures and fun times at the book stores. Are you folks nonbelievers because you have no adventure of your own to tell us about???
 
No B/s Storeis Here

Hey Indy guy. So what makes you think that my TRUE story about the movie theater is NOT true???
 
Vegasflasher I believe you. I have been to a couple of adult books stores in Vegas while on vacation and have seen some wild shit going on. I have also done stuff that I wouldn't have done any were else.
 
Back
Top