Teddy bears

davewelch88

Virgin
I know this is a bit of a strange one...teddy bears! I love them,and i mean LOVE THEM!
I think theres just something very special about sharing my bed with a giant teddy bear!

I’ve tried sex with guys and women but it just doesn’t do anything for me!

I’d love to chat with someone who gets this attraction! I know you’re out there! I can’t be the only person!

I know this is a bit of a strange one...teddy bears! I love them,and i mean LOVE THEM!
I think theres just something very special about sharing my bed with a giant teddy bear!

I’d love to chat with someone who gets this attraction! I know you’re out there! I can’t be the only person!

Open your pm's to get some replies

Yeah world absolutely need gigant teddy bears witch working dicks, foldable in for concealment. Actually, I would be surprised if there isn't such a thing available somewhere. Yes, I'm totally such a pervert.

P.S. of course I would love most to be that teddy bear, lol (but would be content to watch).

Last edited:
I so want a giant teddy to enjoy. I just can't think of a justification for when friends/family ask about it, and I'd feel weird about stashing it under my bed.

Yeah world absolutely need gigant teddy bears witch working dicks, foldable in for concealment. Actually, I would be surprised if there isn't such a thing available somewhere. Yes, I'm totally such a pervert.

P.S. of course I would love most to be that teddy bear, lol (but would be content to watch).

Wouldn’t it be fun if we could have a giant teddy bear together??

I so want a giant teddy to enjoy. I just can't think of a justification for when friends/family ask about it, and I'd feel weird about stashing it under my bed.

I used to keep a giant teddy bear stashed in my cupboard in my bedroom when i lived with people! It was really exciting to take him out at night time for a special time!

How about one of these?

12-trumpy-bear.w700.h700.jpg

Wouldn’t it be fun if we could have a giant teddy bear together??

Like a threesome? It could be. The nuance with me is, the teddy bear don't do almost anything to me as such, but somehow I'm perversely turned on thinking about you enjoying it. So yeah we two teaming on you, could be fun.

Is there anyone else out there?? I’m sure i can’t be alone!!

Back