So I've Decided to Suck a Cock

njbiguy

Virgin
After many years of constant wondering, dreaming, and fantasizing, I have decided I am going to give a guy a blow job for the first time. I know this is not life changing for most of you out there, but for me it's a pretty big deal and I needed to go somewhere and let it all out.

I've been married for 10 years now to a wonderful girl who has no idea of my curiosity and things are going fine. This are things that I have wondered about since I was probably 17:

*) What is it like to give a blow job?
*) Could I commit to swallowing?
*) What if I kissed a guy?
*) What is it like to be fucked? literally :)

I don't know what it is but the thought of giving a blowjob always made me feel... kind of sexy. Like I could have that power and control of a guy. To feel his cock get hard and feel his cum shoot into my mouth.

I've thought about this for years, and I just had my birthday, and by golly - I'm gong to do it.

Since there's no one I can talk to about this I wanted to post this out into the universe and keep a log of my effort and experience as I look to give a blow job.

Just one more thing. I have no connections with the gay community. I have no idea where to look or how to find a safe guy. I almost started to laugh at my self when I thought about craigslist.

Any ideas?

People look here all the time but not sure if the connect, some claim the have had success on CL I would try to find a married guy if you can. Squirt.org maybe or silver daddies.com

After many years of constant wondering, dreaming, and fantasizing, I have decided I am going to give a guy a blow job for the first time. I know this is not life changing for most of you out there, but for me it's a pretty big deal and I needed to go somewhere and let it all out.

I've been married for 10 years now to a wonderful girl who has no idea of my curiosity and things are going fine. This are things that I have wondered about since I was probably 17:

I don't know what it is but the thought of giving a blowjob always made me feel... kind of sexy. Like I could have that power and control of a guy. To feel his cock get hard and feel his cum shoot into my mouth.

I've thought about this for years, and I just had my birthday, and by golly - I'm gong to do it.

Since there's no one I can talk to about this I wanted to post this out into the universe and keep a log of my effort and experience as I look to give a blow job.

Hey I can relate. I'm a married guy in NJ that also wants to suck my first cock.

There's only one way to find out :) personally, with the right person, it's awesome :)

Thank you all. You guys are the best! I woke up this morning and feel good about even just saying this stuff.

I put up a CL ad last night (ugh). I'll keep posting what happens.

That is the easy part.

So you have decided to suck cock. Great. There is a certain liberation in admitting to yourself that is what you want.

Now for some people the next step is easy. You go to an ABS or rest stop and do it. Personally I am not into the anonymity or risk, which could be very exciting for some.

I am of the mind that I will find another married guy like myself who has the same desire. If we hit it off we may make it a regular thing. If not, moving on.

Still looking.

I like to suck off married guys that have a sexy wife that encourages them to do it with me.:eek:

It's lovely to suck a cock - just don't get a lot of chance at present.

www.silverdaddies.con is a good site ...alot of guys like us ....married but like cock

I agree with marriedny, silver daddies is a good place to look.
The two guys I have sucked, I met on silverdaddies. I know exactly how you feel, being married but yet wanting to suck a cock. The two that I have sucked have been wonderful. Looking for more opportunities.

For what it is worth - here's my experience

It took me about 3 years to work up the nerve to experience m2m sex.

I was primarily interested in being a top and wasn't sure I would suck a cock. I was honest with the guy who became my first. Told him I wasn't sure if I would.

I vividly remember giving my first m2m kiss and blow job. I was amazed on how hot and smooth his cock was and how he responded. I get the same feelings every time I do suck a cock.

I would be VERY CAREFULL with Craigslist people. There are a lot of weirdo's and even some homophiles who use it to beat up on guys interested in m2m. I have personally had to get physical with two different guys.

Silverdaddies is a good site. I have met a few guys through it and have never had a problem except for some who said they wanted to meet and then backed out.

I would advise you to find someone who has done it before OR expect some drama and possible disappointment.

Hope some of this is of value to you.

g

Google "backpage" and get a transexual for your first time. it is less intimidating for your first time. Swallowing cum is easy,after the first time,you will wonder what the big deal is. LOL

Myself I am also a married man. I have had M2M a few times but never sucked one without a condom. I am very curious myself and really want to do it without one. I am just very nervous and if whoever I meet is being truthful of his health. I fantasize all the time about how it would feel and taste. Would love to look up at my man at the moment he explodes and watch the expression on his face as his eye roll back into his head while his hands firmly pull me further down on his shaft. Maybe soon who knows

Myself I am also a married man. I have had M2M a few times but never sucked one without a condom. I am very curious myself and really want to do it without one. I am just very nervous and if whoever I meet is being truthful of his health. I fantasize all the time about how it would feel and taste. Would love to look up at my man at the moment he explodes and watch the expression on his face as his eye roll back into his head while his hands firmly pull me further down on his shaft. Maybe soon who knows

If I lived closer to Atlanta, I'd give you the chance to watch the expression on my face at that moment

Thanks again everyone for your replies. It's nice to know I'm not alone in feeling this way and that it's ok that I do feel this way.

As far as an update, some stuff has happened, although nothing fun yet.

I posted a craigslist ad before you all told me not to. Got responses. Most of which were guys who wanted a pic immediately and wanted to fuck me hard. I passed. There is one guy who we have emailed back and forth a bit. He lives local and said that he's in the same situation. We said that we should meet up for coffee or a beer. So there's that.

I tried squirt.org like Photobuff56 suggested - wow that's a lot of dick pics. I got hit with a ton of stuff as soon as I signed up but I was at work and couldn't response right away. Looks like they have moved on.

Thank you all again. I still can't wait for the first time I hold a dick and put it in my mouth.

Sucking cock

Sucking cock can be fun, no doubt about it. I've found, through years and years of experience, that I enjoy it 100% more when I'm sucking the cock of someone I really like. If I'm comfortable with him and can laugh with him, basically just have a good time being together, then sucking his cock, to me, is just so much hotter then doing it to some guy I really don't know. In my younger days, I had some flings and just really didn't enjoy them. But, my times with men that I really connected with were earth shattering in many ways. Most of them were married and usually frustrated with their sex life at home for various reasons...

Swallowing was never a problem for me, but again, if I'm sucking a man I really like, then swallowing his cum turns me on to the max.

Sucking cock can be fun, no doubt about it. I've found, through years and years of experience, that I enjoy it 100% more when I'm sucking the cock of someone I really like. If I'm comfortable with him and can laugh with him, basically just have a good time being together, then sucking his cock, to me, is just so much hotter then doing it to some guy I really don't know. In my younger days, I had some flings and just really didn't enjoy them. But, my times with men that I really connected with were earth shattering in many ways. Most of them were married and usually frustrated with their sex life at home for various reasons...

Swallowing was never a problem for me, but again, if I'm sucking a man I really like, then swallowing his cum turns me on to the max.

When you're right you're right.

I have. Been sucked many times at the ABS, but have only licked a few cocks, and never had anyone cum in my mouth. The best was when the wife had me find a guy on squirt to suck me as she watched. It turned her on. I did suck him, but not to competion. Wish u were closer.

time

well It took me a long time it come to terms with really doing it. Boy do I wish it was eazyer to find married guys like me. It is a lot of fun :D

Loving the Cock...

It was so exciting the first time.

There was never any question of my NOT sucking cock. It sees I'm predisposed to doing it. It's either in my genes or its in their jeans. I don't recall ever making the conscious decision. I was sucking cock at school, and although there was one particular friend I did it with a lot, I was easily persuaded to do with it other guys too as a one-off. And I once I got into relationships with older more mature guys it seemed entirely right and natural that I suck them off. I'm not much of a conversationalist, I can't really contribute to sophisticated dialogue, but I can suck cock. This is my moment to shine, with a thick firm pulsing cock deep in my throat and the imminent anticipation of a mouthful of spurting spunk. I'm in control. My tongue, my suction will make that happen. So this my role in life. It might seem slutty or cheap but when I meet a new guy and there's some kind of erotic spark there I'm already anticipating sucking his cock. It's like I'm thinking, you don't have to go through all that seduction thing, I'm a push-over. Can't we just cut to the chase, take me back to your car, or your motel room, get your cock out and let me suck it for you, it's OK, there's no long-term commitment - unless you want it….

Last edited:
you'll find squirt in the beginning is overwhelming. eventually it slows down, but keep at it.

Back