The Dew Drop Inn Beach & Surf Club

Hmm it seems my best seductive smile sent Mr Brightwell running for the exit!! And he hasn't been seen since!!!l LOL!

I finish my drink and slide off the stool. Taking a napkin I scrawl a message:

thanks for the drink!! Catch you again another time (when you're feeling braver!!!)
 
sorry

Sorry thought I heard the bell ring. We have no bell boy yet.

OOC: down stairs cooking
 
Hmmm, I not really a sea food person myself!!! personally the carbonara pasta sounded MUCH nicer!! I must call back again when there is Pasta on the menu!!!!

Ciao!
 
THE SURF ROOM
Pasta Menu
Old-fashioned Macaroni & Cheese
Spicy Country Pasta and Cheese
Fettuccine with Goat Cheese and Peppers
Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp
Soba Noodles with Grilled Tuna & Soy Ginger Sauce
Fettuccine with Cream, Basil and Romano
Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto
Rigatoni alla Fontina
Rigatoni w Three Cheeses
CONFETTI MAC'N CHEESE Pasta - Basic Recipe for Homemade*special tonight*
Bolognese Sauce (Meat Sauce)
Italian Beef Stew
Italian Meat Pasta Sauce
Tofu Manicotti
Garlic Parmesan Pasta
PASTA WITH MEAT AND PEPPER SAUCE *special to night*
Market Pasta Salad
Seafood Pasta Salad
 
Last edited:
What a Menu!

With that luscious choice of pasta dishes, I might just have to make this place my home away from home!!!
 
Friday night! Time to chill

I wander in and sit at the bar! It's nice and quiet and I enjoy the solitude. Sitting at the counter I order the delicious fetuccini with goats cheese and peppers and a chianti.

I get out my PDA and open up an ebook, reading, sipping my wine and anticipating my pasta!!
 
chianti.

The fetuccini with goats cheese and peppers. Is ready and Mr. Brightwell brings it over. "For a house wine you made a fine chioce, if you want anything I will be by the pool I love to listen to the Surftones as I sit near the water. Enjoy your meal!
 
I finish my pasta, and blot my lips on the good quality napkin provided. I drain the remainder of my Chainti, put away my PDA and head outside. The surf is crashing on the beach, and I decide to have a quick swim. I strip down to my bikini and run into the cool surf. When the water reaches mid thigh, I dive under the incoming breaker, enjoying the sensation of the surf turning me under the water!!

I spend 20 minutes or so, splashing about, and then I body surf in to the shore, and stretch out on a sun lounger, enjoying the heat of the sun, as it beats on my back.
 
no life guard

Swimming in the ocean is at your own risk. The staff(what there is of it) watch the pool area while performing their other duties.
 
Sure, but swimming in the sea is incomparable!! No pool, eeven a sea water one can compare with battling against the waves, pitting your all against mother nature!!!

(and that's just to face the water temp!!! Lol!)
 
You ran some great threads back in the AS and ATWAS days - I think you even had something going on your own site and maybe a sci-fi one? Any chance you might revive any of those ideas here?

Not sure what I'm looking for, but I'm looking. ;)
 
the good ole days

AS: Franko's General Store and later Franko General Services.
My hero:Andrew Sinclair Brightwell-and The Brotherhood of Pirates
The two gils at FGS-Beca and Moca
And in the End with my mother and daughter team:
Elenora Broga Brownhousen and Germania Brownhousen
ATWAS: Sherman field
Lone Tree Cafe
and others
 
ok-Monday

monday is meat day.....steak is tonights special

**Breaking news***

All pool side rooms are now available.

next week:

Our penthouses will be open!
 
Feeling a definite need for some R&R, I book myself into one of the lovely pool side rooms, change and dive into the pool, slowly swimming lengths, as I burn off my stress!
 
your towel

Mr. Brightwell brings out some towels. One of the staff saw you swimming and thought you might like a towel. I 'l put them near the pool edge.
 
Oh thank you so much!! Very thoughtful! I was rather hoping someone could put some cream on my back. I can't reach and I don't want to burn!
 
cream on your back

"Sure"Brightwell says with a smile. "We want our clients happy" Brightwell finds some coco cream, smells devine. He brushes her hair away and starts on the shoulders and slowly down her back till he reaches the small of her back."Would you like me to do your legs too?"He askes.
 
Oh yeah! That feels really good, she smiles sleepily! That stuff smells good too! This IS the life!!
 

Yeishia dances in all dressed in green to drop off a card for everyone and then is gone again......


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Whenever it is for you:)

I would usually send this individually but have not been able to this year, sorry!:rose:

Click on the title!​
 
Back
Top