The Mud Slingin' thread

Here's a cover the extraordinary sarahhhh designed for one of the boss's stories...

1MYGFMOM.jpg

and no ace I'm not going to discuss the royalties earned on this best seller...;)

image.php

[QUOTE lovergirl:But what about an announcement from Laurel to state "There is no such thing as AIR" ?

But then it wouldn't be a funny game would it? Then the decent folk here would have a good laugh at scouries and people would move on, but why do that?

Sometimes you make me laugh lover g. She’d be hard pressed to make that announcement since A.I.R. is completely independent of LITEROTICA. We’re headquartered in Miami and have a world wide membership. And although we have invited both LAUREL and MANU to serve on our BOARD of DIRECTORS they had to refuse due to their heavy LITEROTICA workload.

And I must say I’d love to see who you define as “decent folk” around here. Do you honestly believe that someone with your shameless posting record has any concept of the word decent? You simply continue to amaze…​

No scouries, that is not a book cover. It is a story cover you made up as your first incarnate Sarahhh. Yeah the same one who got laughed out of the AH for less bullshit than you. A story cover to make newbies think you had something published. Just more of your ego bullshit.

And while I'm at it, you have nothing in Miami since all of your ISP addresses point to the south of England. Scouries world, air, and all the rest of your claims are ll figments of your imagination. Should I pull up the obviously Photoshopped picture of you writers meeting banner in Miami?

Just more lies and bullshit.

Last edited:
Well, this was interesting, it's also kinda exciting to see Laurel post. Not too many sites I'm on let a user seemingly talk shit to an admin either. That shit wouldn't fly on Corner Carvers. I don't let the likes of Scouries bother me, maybe it's cause I'm the gokart on the f1 track, and he doesn't bother me. Of course I don't expect too much more from Laural than what I saw, I would just iggy his ass like I did that bitch Safe_Bet.

Who wants to take bets he never paid for that stock photo? But I assume Piracy is not a crime either as long as its Scouries doing it.

And before anyone asks my Av is from a stock photo I used on one of my e-books, it is bought and paid for.

Mine is an actual picture of me, I am Samurai Jax.

Actually it's the only pic I had that would work. If not it would be a picture of my mustang or Vash Erricks.

No scouries, that is not a book cover. It is a story cover you made up as your first incarnate Sarahhh. Yeah the same one who got laughed out of the AH for less bullshit than you. A story cover to make newbies think you had something published. Just more of your ego bullshit.

And while I'm at it, you have nothing in Miami since all of your ISP addresses point to the south of England. Scouries world, air, and all the rest of your claims are ll figments of your imagination. Should I pull up the obviously Photoshopped picture of you writers meeting banner in Miami?

Just more lies and bullshit.

^^^^^stock photo of old bald fuck with a mullet

^^^^^stock photo of old bald fuck with a mullet

Ah, I wondered when the AH's pet troll would show up.

He's just jealous that I have hair and he don't. JB, if you're bald in the front then you're a lover. If your bald in the back, then you're a thinker. If you're bald in both places, you just think you're a lover.

Now where did JB put that AV he posted of himself, I wonder? :D

Ah, I wondered when the AH's pet troll would show up.

He's just jealous that I have hair and he don't. JB, if you're bald in the front then you're a lover. If your bald in the back, then you're a thinker. If you're bald in both places, you just think you're a lover.

Now where did JB put that AV he posted of himself, I wonder? :D

Not true. She pulled all of it out with her clinched fists, and wore the beard off with her thighs.

Its always intriguing to see these ALT threadmistressed threads pop up out of nowhere. Every 2 or 3 months some old AHer creates a new ALT and starts a thread to attack LITEROTICA’S #1 author.

Unfortunately they can’t follow the QUEENS very good advice – if you don’t like him just put him on ignore.

I’ve come to the conclusion that they create these threads so that the tired old gang then have a place to post anti-scouries hate. They’ve made a pact among themselves not to post on this geniuses own threads (the most popular in SF and AHlands) so they have to make new ones but they’re afraid to use their own names. Surprise … surprise…

But as soon as the thread is created they all jump up and post… they just can’t help themselves…

image.php

image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

literoticas #1 author
2 beauties
a QUEEN surrounded by lap dogs
4 supposed experts

And besides the above group we’ve also got nutty nako, miss mustard and her hubby, jeb carter, neonlite from the past and of course jag…

At least they’ve kept their little minds busy on this holiday…

Last edited:
Oh, my! My Master was right! It does smell like shit around here!

I follow my nose and lo and behold Scummies is back! What happened Jim did Stories on line throw you off and now you have to slink back here?

Sighs, I was so enjoying just lounging around Master LC's luxurious mansion (paid for by his actual book sales) naked and awaiting his every need....

But now I have to come back here and help make people aware of what a lying sleaze you are.

Hmm.....what fun fact shall we start with this time?

Suggestions, anyone?

I guess we start at the obvious-which Mr Rad has pointed out many times....

How is it that lit's self proclaimed number one author gets so many new favorites even though he has not laid a turd of a story down on this site since December of 2012?

18 months dormant yet as many daily new favs as active authors....so strange!

Oh, my! My Master was right! It does smell like shit around here!

I follow my nose and lo and behold Scummies is back! What happened Jim did Stories on line throw you off and now you have to slink back here?

Sighs, I was so enjoying just lounging around Master LC's luxurious mansion (paid for by his actual book sales) naked and awaiting his every need....

But now I have to come back here and help make people aware of what a lying sleaze you are.

Hmm.....what fun fact shall we start with this time?

Suggestions, anyone?

How about an alt complaining about alts. Funny thing is, only the two AV's directly below his are alts, his alts. The rest are real people, more or less.

How about an alt complaining about alts. Funny thing is, only the two AV's directly below his are alts, his alts. The rest are real people, more or less.

Good point and I wonder who's tits those are he has been flashing around this site for years without permission, you know the one's he claimed were his when he was pretending to be a girl?

Oh, wait! The newbs don't know that one!

Mr Rad would you like to tell us about that one? That pathetic ploy to get people to read his crap?

"Little Jessie gathers the posters around as Mr Rad prepares to tell the tale."

Good point and I wonder who's tits those are he has been flashing around this site for years without permission, you know the one's he claimed were his when he was pretending to be a girl?

Oh, wait! The newbs don't know that one!

Mr Rad would you like to tell us about that one? That pathetic ploy to get people to read his crap?

"Little Jessie gathers the posters around as Mr Rad prepares to tell the tale."

Yeah he was pretending to be female the first time he tried to game the system here at Lit. It didn't work at all even though he did make the top of several lists. He didn't stay there long. People found out he was offering a tit picture for votes and favorites. And people got a picture of one tit. Thus uni-tit was born. Several people wrote stories about her. Funny as hell.

Getting laughed out of the AH is what set his hatred of all AHers. It was our fault that he never won a real contest of any sort. The twenty or so people that hung out here kept him from winning the contests.

Funny thing is with all his views and votes he couldn't even win a monthly contest and the only way he got nominated for anything in the yearly contest was to nominate himself through his alts.

Poor scouries, maybe he should have spent more time improving his writing instead of spending all those long hours trying to cheat his way to the top. Now he's faking his way to the top.

Last edited:
Yeah he was pretending to be female the first time he tried to game the system here at Lit. It didn't work at all even though he did make the top of several lists. He didn't stay there long. Getting laughed out of the AH is what set his hatred of all AHers. It was our fault that he never won a real contest of any sort. The twenty or so people that hung out here kept him from winning the contests.

Funny thing is with all his views and votes he couldn't even win a monthly contest and the only way he got nominated for anything in the yearly contest was to nominate himself through his alts.

Poor scouries, maybe he should have spent more time improving his writing instead of spending all those long hours trying to cheat his way to the top. Now he's faking his way to the top.

And isn't it true that while pretending to be female he posted that anyone who commented on his story and e-mail him would receive a picture of "her tits"

That he was such a loser that not only was he pretending to be female, but he was sending out pictures of a woman's tits just to get someone to click on his shitty stories?

That's pretty damn sad and pathetic.

And isn't it true that while pretending to be female he posted that anyone who commented on his story and e-mail him would receive a picture of "her tits"

That he was such a loser that not only was he pretending to be female, but he was sending out pictures of a woman's tits just to get someone to click on his shitty stories?

That's pretty damn sad and pathetic.

That is tit as in one, my dear. A uni-tit.

Hmm let's see....what else do we have folks?

Oh, yes!

I think Scummies could end all this by doing one simple thing.

Please post the link to the A.I.R. "worldwide" site.

Also please post the link to the A.I.R. contest.

I think that could clear things up, no?

Hmmm I think I'm going to e-mail all the manu winners(except for your blow job buddy Freddie) and ask them what they received for an award.

I knew that lovergirl was going through some tough times but I hadn’t imagined it had got this bad.

The above posting conversation between lovergirl – her ALT lovegirl – and the dumbtexan may have set a new all time low in LITEROTICA forum history. And this is supposed to be an Authors Hangout? And these two continually complain about the intelligence level of our readers…

And then jeb butts in to add his two cents worth to the simmering pot?

image.php
image.php
image.php

Back