The Mud Slingin' thread

phew! a new page!

1INUNIFORMINMOM.jpg

Just a point of order, Scouries. That image of my Avatar that you have put in post #111 is copyrighted. I own the copyright, and you didn't ask for permission to repost it. So, let's not hear any more about you not stealing copyrighted images and reposting them to Literotica without permission (or Lit. not deleting copyrighted material, if it doesn't delete that post). ;)

Just to pin this down. (You can delete it and apologize now.)

A.I.R link please......

Oh, and scummies, did you buy that stock photo? or did you steal it? Please show us your membership to a valid stock photo site.

You know while you're digging up those AIR links.

Just a point of order, Scouries. That image of my Avatar that you have put in post #111 is copyrighted. I own the copyright, and you didn't ask for permission to repost it. So, let's not hear any more about you not stealing copyrighted images and reposting them to Literotica without permission (or Lit. not deleting copyrighted material, if it doesn't delete that post). ;)

Well played

Good point Mr Pilot.

On that note, scummies, you are also misusing my Master's image as well, the one he bought and paid for, not stole like you do.

It should be noted that the Broken series is formally copyrighted by Master LC.

So that would be a second offense to using a image someone else owns.

Attachments

• broken4insidecover3.jpg
    broken4insidecover3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
3. Do not post /hotlink copyrighted images or articles in their entirety. Fair use laws allow some posting of copyrighted material, such as excerpts from articles and screen captures from movies, under certain circumstances. Please do a Google search under "Fair Use" if you want to understand this issue better.

5. Do not threaten other users.

9. Flooding the forum with posts, screen-breaking text, or images - or bumping old threads - and/or any non-substantive activity with the intent of disrupting the forum is prohibited.

The numbers of the forum rules scouries has broken...

You mean the rules that apply to everyone but scouries right?

Tell you what, he may not get royalties, but I think many are wondering about the employee discount;)

Okay. I tried - as I have in previous threads - to address your concerns in this thread and once again you slander and insult me. So if you're going to act like him and spread his lies, then I'm just not going to address you anymore either.

I have more than enough time for authors and readers interested in constructive discussions about the site. I have no time for trolling, insults, and negativity. Those things are not useful.

Great. The guy above me has been quiet for so long. We all ignored him. We paid no attention when he came on here doing his stupid stuff.

There was even a long period of time when he didn't post at all and we whispered maybe *** (we didn't want to say the name even) had gone.

Now here he is. He must be wetting his knickers with excitement at all the attention he's getting. He has bumped his stupid lying thread up, and posted a whole new thread and he can even come in here and put comments.

Whoo-hoo. Round one to ***.
:rolleyes:

Youi know Naoko has got it and you guys nailed. You have given the self pimping attention whore exactly what he wants. Not only are you bitching, pissin and whinning about him, but you have given him another thread for him to seek further attention.

The best thing you can do is ignore the ass hole, never respond to any posts he or his alts make and let the worthless SOB wither and eventually die on the vine.

Every single time you comment about him whether you say his name or not you are feeding his ego and he practically cums in his pants from the attention all of you are giving him.

Quit feeding the worthless asses ego, he thrives on it.

Youi know Naoko has got it and you guys nailed. You have given the self pimping attention whore exactly what he wants. Not only are you bitching, pissin and whinning about him, but you have given him another thread for him to seek further attention.

The best thing you can do is ignore the ass hole, never respond to any posts he or his alts make and let the worthless SOB wither and eventually die on the vine.

Every single time you comment about him whether you say his name or not you are feeding his ego and he practically cums in his pants from the attention all of you are giving him.

Quit feeding the worthless asses ego, he thrives on it.

Only commenting because it's really just so amusing, but do you realize that you just didn't do what you are counseling folks to do? :D

But I said the same thing more succinctly up the line. The thread did get around to doing something useful on the issue, though, which is why some of us bore down on the issue. It's the first flat "he's just lying" I've seen out of Web site management in all the years this has been going on. That's a bit of progress. :)

Of course I believe it would have been just as easy--and far more effective--to do it seven years ago. But that's just me, I guess.

Last edited:
I'm a lying, cheating, filthy man-whore who shamelessly rigs and cheats out here.

Don't believe me?

Just ask my alt!

Now, who told ya to spill the beans out here? Quit whining and get back to your hobbies which are similar to mine.

That's right, Mutha******, I know ALL of your secrets :devil:

Can't decide if this thread is weird, or funny.

CONFUSED? HOW CAN YOU BE CONFUSED?

Scouries shitting on himself IS FUNNY!
Scouries shitting everywhere on this site is funny!
Scouries shitting his POISONOUS Venom into the favorites list is funny!

Hence, this thread IS Funny!

NO WONDER THAT BARDY LEFT THIS THREAD, PEEING ON HIMSELF FROM ALL THAT LAUGHING!

HAHAHAHAHA!

I was starting to think Scouries had a good imagination when I read his/her/its profile. But this is Lit. One never knows what's really going on around here.

Good point Mr Pilot.

On that note, scummies, you are also misusing my Master's image as well, the one he bought and paid for, not stole like you do.

It should be noted that the Broken series is formally copyrighted by Master LC.

So that would be a second offense to using a image someone else owns.

ALRIGHT, MISSY! LET US MAKE THIS POINT CLEAR!

SCOURIES IS THE BIGGEST, DUMBEST AND THE DEAFEST PIRATOR OF COPYRIGHTS YOU CAN FIND!

HE decides whether your work will retain its copyright.
HE decides WHEN to shit, WHERE to shit and HOW to shit!
He IS THE MASTER OF HIS OWN POISONOUS SHIT!

EVEN COBRAS STAY AWAY FROM HIS DEADLY SHITTINGS ALL OVER THE FORUM.

THE ONLY TIME THEY VENTURE NEAR IT IS TO RECHARGE THEIR POISON! YOU HEAR ME?!?

I was starting to think Scouries had a good imagination when I read his/her/its profile. But this is Lit. One never knows what's really going on around here.

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW OUR INGENIOUS METHODS OF RIGGING, LADY!

NEVER!

SCOURIES HAS THE IMAGINATION OF A DRUNK JACKASS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SAHARA!

CALLING HIM A JACKASS IS AN INSULT TO ALL THE SPECIES OF JACKASS AROUND THE GLOBE!

THAT'S HOW INFLUENTIAL HE IS!

Okay. I tried - as I have in previous threads - to address your concerns in this thread and once again you slander and insult me. So if you're going to act like him and spread his lies, then I'm just not going to address you anymore either.

I have more than enough time for authors and readers interested in constructive discussions about the site. I have no time for trolling, insults, and negativity. Those things are not useful.

Well said, Boss.

Yeah he was pretending to be female the first time he tried to game the system here at Lit. It didn't work at all even though he did make the top of several lists. He didn't stay there long. People found out he was offering a tit picture for votes and favorites. And people got a picture of one tit. Thus uni-tit was born. Several people wrote stories about her. Funny as hell.

Getting laughed out of the AH is what set his hatred of all AHers. It was our fault that he never won a real contest of any sort. The twenty or so people that hung out here kept him from winning the contests.

Funny thing is with all his views and votes he couldn't even win a monthly contest and the only way he got nominated for anything in the yearly contest was to nominate himself through his alts.

Poor scouries, maybe he should have spent more time improving his writing instead of spending all those long hours trying to cheat his way to the top. Now he's faking his way to the top.

You pretend to be male.

And these comments to me and Pilot are more than you have ever said to scouries.

Point made case closed.

Anything that goes on with this is due to the fact the people here, not the site have become responsible for taking care of things here.

By nature bullies are despicable to me and here is a man who drove a woman from this site by mocking her miscarriage yet its clear you have no issue with that or anything else.

Oh, well

Yeah Naoko wouldn't want to give any one any pimping around here....

If I had a dollar for every time you mentioned your damn blog I'd be retired and living on an island.

Oh, and by the way has anyone heard Naoko is a hot milf with tits? You haven't? Wait five minutes and you will.

So.....hey pot the kettle is calling you.

Back