What makes sissies tick?

Wow, we are all pretty fucked up. I wish my wife was even partially as understanding as you. Me, I have always been fascinated with feminine things. My older sister dressed me like a baby doll when I was a toddler until my Dad made her stop. But of course I didn't stop.

I also have never considered myself attracted to men, yet one of my most memorable sexual encounters was with a man who treated me like I was a woman. He controlled every thing that happened but in a caring and loving way. My intention was not to have sex but he led me down the path and I was unable to stop him. There was no desire on my part...just...it felt so nice to be wanted,needed...I don't know.

You do know you control your husbands desires. All you have to do is get his motor running and you can play with him as you like. Just don't let him CUM. Get yourself taken care of first! Maybe a butt plug with a remote. And definitely a cockring!

Last edited:
Wow, we are all pretty fucked up. I wish my wife was even partially as understanding as you. Me, I have always been fascinated with feminine things. My older sister dressed me like a baby doll when I was a toddler until my Dad made her stop. But of course I didn't stop.

I also have never considered myself attracted to men, yet one of my most memorable sexual encounters was with a man who treated me like I was a woman. He controlled every thing that happened but in a caring and loving way. My intention was not to have sex but he led me down the path and I was unable to stop him. There was no desire on my part...just...it felt so nice to be wanted,needed...I don't know.

You do know you control your husbands desires. All you have to do is get his motor running and you can play with him as you like. Just don't let him CUM. Get yourself taken care of first! Maybe a butt plug with a remote. And definitely a cockring!

Thanks, honey. We're now experimenting with a cock cage which he was sissy happy when I put it on him. We also tried out cuckolding this weekend. "Gary" who usually comes over for hubby to suck came over for me. Hubby was super sissied up but had to stand in the corner as Gary met my needs for a change. Hubby swallowed each condom of cum Gary produced and cream his little panties even through the cage. It was a very emotional, strange, and erotic experience but we're talking about it. We'll see if we do it again or not.

Good for you both!

Your get together with “Gary” sounds like a fantasy I would do with my wife..
Thanks for sharing!

why such labels ??
Cds love being feminine, some love being erotic and pleasing others may just enjoy the feeling. Sissy ?? Not sure what that really means ?

why such labels ??
Cds love being feminine, some love being erotic and pleasing others may just enjoy the feeling. Sissy ?? Not sure what that really means ?
I agree I don't consider myself a sissy but I love womens clothes shoes makeup nail polish etc. it makes me feel pretty and sexy and I just love it

I see "sissy" or any other term to have the power that people give it whether a person is claiming that term to represent who they see themselves as or by others who use the term to fit people into a defined mold. The former I think is liberating, the latter is the opposite.

I'm not intending to find the absolute definition of "sissy". My husband has his own specific definition of it where sissy is just a code word for how he feels most of the time.

Everyone's experiences are different and we're all crazy combinations of kinks and preferences, biology and psychology. I appreciate everyone who has chimed in here. I'm just on my journey of understanding so I can connect with my hubby the best way I can.

I'm glad that you're trying to work with him and it sounds like you're both exploring and finding your own direction together.

When I attempted to come out as bi with my wife, it didn't go over very well and since then, she refuses to discuss it anymore other than the occasional offhand remark that she won't follow up with a discussion.

I see "sissy" or any other term to have the power that people give it whether a person is claiming that term to represent who they see themselves as or by others who use the term to fit people into a defined mold. The former I think is liberating, the latter is the opposite.

I'm not intending to find the absolute definition of "sissy". My husband has his own specific definition of it where sissy is just a code word for how he feels most of the time.

Everyone's experiences are different and we're all crazy combinations of kinks and preferences, biology and psychology. I appreciate everyone who has chimed in here. I'm just on my journey of understanding so I can connect with my hubby the best way I can.

I am sure with enough effort and communication you will find and maybe 'probing' you will find out his desires..

This is just my $.02, so please feel free to take it with a grain of heavy salt, but I think what makes sissies tick is that we are a product of a culture of toxic masculinity.

What do I mean by that?

Women (genetic ones), are free to express their gender with a bit more fluidity than men. Skirts and heels one day, jeans and Pink Floyd shirt the next. Men, not nearly as much. We live in a world where the colors we have to choose from are drab. One option for pants (being pants), and a serious societal disdain for expressing any femininity at all. So as young boys, we are told to not play with dolls, don't play house, don't try and wear your mom's heels. We learn that dressing (and by proxy), being a woman is shameful.

Then, many of us just bury it, maybe getting married and entering into relationships with women. Then we begin to experiment. What would a pair of panties feel like? How comfortable is a skirt? Can I walk in high heels? We begin to experiment with dressing in private, and the feeling is euphoric. It's like a whole other side of ourselves has been woken up, and it's very liberating.

But then the feelings of shamefulness come. We're disgusting. Men don't do that. I must be a faggot. What would my father say? This destructive self talk often prevents more healthy exploration of our feminine side, and I would suspect many men become agitated and aggravated during this process.

Yet we continue to dress, and explore even more. We start to dress with more frequency. We don't purge. We begin to amass a collection of bras, panties, shirts, skirts, and shoes. We learn to accessorize. Then the need to dress in public becomes strong, overwhelming. So we take baby steps. Maybe shorts that are a little shorter than what guys wear. Clothing with a little dash of pink and purple somewhere.

Feelings that maybe we too, being born male, could use our femininity and womanly ways to charm a man begin to emerge. What would it be like to have sex with a real man instead of my dildo? Could I go down on him all night like I could my rubber cock? Feelings of jealousy begin to emerge as well. Seeing a woman with a guy tends to then bring feelings of "I could be a better wife/girlfriend than she is!"

Long story short, it's a never-ending struggle, being a sissy, transgender, non-binary, or any other term you wish to use. (Personally, I think labels are for soup cans, but whatever). Euphoric highs of fantasy with crushing lows of depression and reality. It's a struggle as much as it is a journey.

For me, what makes me tick is that I just intrinsically know that I have the heart and soul of a woman. Unfortunately, my body is incongruent with that, and I work and struggle to reconcile the two, everyday. I want what every other woman wants. A life of happiness. Sharing it with a man who loves me for my heart and soul. I want to be a wife, and a mother, raise a family with a man who will stand by my side as I live the life I want to live.

That's what makes this sissy tick.

As always, I wish all of you nothing but love and happiness,

Stacy

Whoa! This is pretty much my sissy journey. I haven’t quite ventured into the bisexual realm, but I keep progressing.

I'm glad that you're trying to work with him and it sounds like you're both exploring and finding your own direction together.

When I attempted to come out as bi with my wife, it didn't go over very well and since then, she refuses to discuss it anymore other than the occasional offhand remark that she won't follow up with a discussion.

I'm sorry to hear that, honey. It's definitely a "bait and switch" feeling when your spouse tells you something like this and if she can't get past that, it would go further.

I'm sure if he is honest and you are willing that it will be a very erotic and happy journey !!

why such labels ??

I’m with you Amy we don’t need labels it’s about who we are and how we feel. It’s what feels good to each of us. We all have kink that need to be released. Thankfully there are some of us that can just let it go. Just be whom you are. Love who you are. And of course we acan love you.:kiss:

Im a sissy. Love it, I wear womens clothes panty hose and panties. I am not gay but love a good hard something in my ass. preferably a woman with a strapon but like i said, something. I am masculine during the day and most nights and I enjoy my time with my wife. but there is always the urge to girl it up. I think its just a way for us to get more arousal. more stimuli? Regular sex is great but gets stale. Maybe we seek out onto odd adventures to excite us? half the fun is talking to the partner.

Im a sissy. Love it, I wear womens clothes panty hose and panties. I am not gay but love a good hard something in my ass. preferably a woman with a strapon but like i said, something. I am masculine during the day and most nights and I enjoy my time with my wife. but there is always the urge to girl it up. I think its just a way for us to get more arousal. more stimuli? Regular sex is great but gets stale. Maybe we seek out onto odd adventures to excite us? half the fun is talking to the partner.

You can chat me up anytime.

I don’t have a dog in this hunt, but that is one of the finest and wisest statements I’ve read.

I'm sorry to hear that, honey. It's definitely a "bait and switch" feeling when your spouse tells you something like this and if she can't get past that, it would go further.

I for one am happy to hear there are women out there that at least want to understand.

As for me,its a submissive thing as well as imitating the women that I am so attracted to.

I don’t have a dog in this hunt, but that is one of the finest and wisest statements I’ve read.

Thanks, sweetie.

It does make me wonder. What terms do people prefer besides sissy? What are the fetish terms in other languages? El Marica, El Afeminado, die Zimperliese, donnicciola? That's some from Google Translate but I wonder which really have power in the femme world, terms men who feel this way have claimed as their banner term?

He does want me to be in charge now in the bedroom. It isn't a terrible thing but why does he want to be submissive?

Again, I get that everyone is different and one person's reasons may have nothing to do with another person's reasons. I'm just collecting examples to try and understand.

with me it was a release of being in charge or feeling like I was all the time..being able to express it is an outlet and it takes both to agree

'She' has certainly embraced her submissiveness 24/7. It isn't really hard-core submission but there are dozens of ways she acts differently from the way he acted before coming out to me as a sissy.

My husband confessed to me a few months ago that he wanted to wear my lingerie. Since then, he's talked about wearing more of my underwear and clothes. He shaved his body and is talking about waxing his privates. A week ago he started asking about using a dildo on him during sex.

So, sissies and the wives/girlfriends who love them, what is going on with him? What does this mean? How far will it go? He says he's not gay but is he?

I understand that everyone is different so my questions are a bit over the top, but I truly want to understand how others have gone through handling a hubby who is 'suddenly sissy'.

Thank you!!

I don't know what's happening with your husband. I'm a sissy boi and always have been. I have always enjoyed Men using me. But I'd say this, as a sissy, what moves me the most is the desire of a Man to use me. Everything I do (hair, makeup, clothes, voice, style, walk, movements, etc.) is designed to attract a Man to use me.

I don't know what's happening with your husband. I'm a sissy boi and always have been. I have always enjoyed Men using me. But I'd say this, as a sissy, what moves me the most is the desire of a Man to use me. Everything I do (hair, makeup, clothes, voice, style, walk, movements, etc.) is designed to attract a Man to use me.

Thank you, Jamie. I appreciate your experience. It's been a journey since that original post and hubby has sucked cock dozens of times now and loves to be fucked like the sissy 'she' is.

Back