Something to warm me up...

deprivedfemme

Experienced
Totally thinking about food today. I know... A hot young or old stud with an amazing (fill in The blank) could and although I don't disagree... I just am craving a soup or stew or chili. Any recommendations?

BTW... Guys who know their way around the kitchen are exceptionally HOT! So... Tell me what would you make on a rainy cold day?

Chili on the stove and let it simmer for a long while so that the whole house smells like comfort food. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and beer.

Mmmm...

All amazing answers. The chili is great idea! But I love good cream based clam chowder! I just need a recipe that tastes good and isnt too complex. Hmmm... Out of my comfort zone and Internet recipe OR chili?

All amazing answers. The chili is great idea! But I love good cream based clam chowder! I just need a recipe that tastes good and isnt too complex. Hmmm... Out of my comfort zone and Internet recipe OR chili?

Go out of comfort zone and Internet. Just pick the right recipe. You don't want something a can of Snows would compete with.

It's good to try something different. It could become your new favorite.

I make this fantastic soup that is mostly black beans mixed with a nice Italian sausage. Jalapenos for a little spice, but not too much. I love being in the kitchen.

Totally thinking about food today. I know... A hot young or old stud with an amazing (fill in The blank) could and although I don't disagree... I just am craving a soup or stew or chili. Any recommendations?

BTW... Guys who know their way around the kitchen are exceptionally HOT! So... Tell me what would you make on a rainy cold day?

This time of year I produce a lot of one pot dishes. Chicken, beef, minced beef, with a mixture of vegetables, potato, sweet potato, carrots, parsnip, onion, leek etc and slow cook it. After on meal I then turn the reminder into soup and add cream or milk.
Super food.!

Back