A Crisis of Faith

I was incredibly surprised that he asked where he could find Tim's dad. Most of the time people shrugged it off as a joke, but somehow I knew that Tommy understood. He might have lived a perfect little life with his wife and kids right now, but there was something raw and a little seedy about Tommy just beneath the surface.

"Come pick me up in 30 minutes and I'll show you." I wrote back, glancing towards the driveway as my Mom pulled back up, giving her the low down of what had happened that evening and tell him that I might be going out for a while.

Deal I shot back, and my mind raced. I needed to give the Wife an excuse to go out. I needed my best knife. I needed to get my head properly wrapped around what was really about to go down. This was probably a very bad idea.

And yet I was drawn to it, and to her, inexorably.

I may have been on my… fifth beer of the night, but I knew the Wife was nearly at the bottom of her wine bottle. I told her the Project Manager from the job had called, and there was some Big Deal on site that I needed to get to an Important Meeting for.

She didn’t seem to care too much. And so I headed out, arriving at Danny’s place a little early. I shot Danny a message that I was out front, parked a couple doors down. I wasn’t stupid. Her mom would recognize me, would know me of I came to the door, and word would get back to the wife somehow.

I made some lame excuse to my mom when I got the message that he was there. Grabbing my coat, I made my way outside, walking a few doors down until I found his truck. Pulling open the door, I slipped into the cab and looked at Tommy with a raised eyebrow.

"So, the family man has a wild side, huh?" I asked as I closed the door and grinned. "Coming out in the middle of the night to slash someone's tires that you don't even know? That doesn't seem like family man behavior to me."

We came up to a stoplight as she spoke about not being very much like a family man. I raised a finger to my lips and said simply: “Shhh.”

My brotherhood of workers, I knew I could trust them when it came to doing certain illegal acts. I looked over at her. I had only met her this morning. We already had a couple of secrets.

“So, before we do this, I just gotta make sure that I know that I can trust you,” I said to her. I turned my eyes back to the road. The light turned green and we sped off in my pick-up.

"The cocksucker hasn't called his son in months. He doesn't pay child support. He thinks that he's above it all because he's the sheriff. He's a deadbeat." I said with a slight shrug of my shoulders. "Slashing his tires is the least that I wish would happen to him. I'm not going to tell anyone about what happens tonight."

Taking a cigarette out of the pack, I placed it between my lips and lit up, sucking in the nicotine to soothe my anger. Fucking the quarterback in high school was the height of popularity. His family was pissed when I ended up pregnant. Even more pissed when I had the kid and kept it, trapping him for life they said. Timothy was the best thing that came out of that entire mess, even if he were a messed up kid for the way that his dad treated him.

"I'll make it up to you, Tommy. I promise." I said, pulling the cigarette away for a moment and glancing across the cab of the truck to him. "You name it and you can have it."

“Wait, the fucking sheriff?” I spat out. My anger was visibly rising. I had had a few encounters with the local sheriff in my time. They had all been disagreements.

My eyes darkened as I recalled one particular encounter. A couple years back, there had been a labor dispute on a big, high profile local construction project. A fucking strip mall out by the freeway. Him and his cronies had shown up intending to help get us “back to work”. It didn’t go well.

Her promise of “you name it you can have it” only spurred me on, but I didn’t bother to declare a price. I hoped that the look I gave her when she said that would convey my desires.

I continued to drive as she gave me directions. I knew we were getting close. “What am I looking for?” I asked her. "What's he drive? It's not the fucking cop car tonite is it?"

"Last time I saw him, he was in a black pickup truck. Brand new. Red detailing on the sides." I said as we turned onto his street. "He's got a girlfriend who drives a little sports car. However, according to Tim, he loves that truck more than anything else in the world."

Tommy was getting agitated after I told him who Tim's dad was. I felt the same way when I thought about Aaron. He was the scum of the earth in my opinion.

As we rolled through the suburban neighborhood, it wasn’t difficult to identify the Sheriff’s residence. I was doing the speed limit but soaking in as much information as I could. We passed the house by, and I already had a plan. As we wheeled around the block, I looked over at her again.

“We’re gonna pull up a couple houses before his. I’ll get out and go fuck up his tires. You’re gonna have to bounce over here, and pull the truck up so I can jump in and we can get the fuck out of here.”

We rounded the corner, heading towards the house. “You can drive a stick, right?”

"I showed you my tits in the middle of the woods during church." I said as he asked if I could drive his truck. "Do you really think that I'm the kind of girl that can't drive a stick?"

Giving him a grin as he turned the corner, I waited until he pulled to a stop. As soon as Tommy was climbing out of the truck, I slid over into his seat to wait.

"Hey, Tommy." I said to get his attention, leaning through the open door and kiss him.

My lips met his own, pressing firmly as my hand wrapped around the back of his head to pull him close. I don't know why I kissed him. It simply felt like the right thing to do in that moment. Plus, it might give him a little additional luck along the way.

It was the kind of kiss that inspires men, and I was no exception. Our tongues danced for half a moment before I pulled away, intent on the task at hand.

I sprinted off, down the sidewalk and through a yard, arriving low next to the Sheriff’s new truck. My knife was already in my hand, flipped open and I stabbed the tire.

A very satisfying hiss of air accompanied my action, and I yanked the knife out, rolled down the side of the truck, and buried my weapon in the rear tire.

I heard a squeal of tires, and a shout from the house. Time to split. I bolted back to the road, just in time for Danny to pull the truck up beside me.

The crack of a shotgun shell could be heard as we peeled away…

The kiss was incredibly. If I had known that Tommy could kiss like that, I would have let him do more than see my breasts on that woodland trail. For some reason, having a wife didn't bother me. I didn't even think about it when we were together. Sure, I might feel bad in the morning, but right now, it was just the two of us doing something extremely illegal. It was a thrill to be certain.

As he sprinted towards the house, I sat at the ready. When Aaron appeared on the porch, shouting to whoever was damaging his truck, I sped up to the drive and picked Tommy up with a squeal of the tired. The shotgun was deafening in the dead of the night, but we were already well on our way by that point.

I couldn't help but laugh in joy as I changed the gears smoothly, getting us the hell out of there and into the country. "Fuck, Tommy. That's about the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me."

I jumped back into the truck; Danny drove up at just the perfect moment, and then we were gone and I was praying that dirty fucking cop didn’t catch the license plates.

And soon we were into the back roads, the country, alone.

“I’ve been wanting to do that to that fucker for a while now,” I said as she found a secluded spot to park the truck.

I looked over at her, behind the wheel of my truck. The little tank top she was wearing showed plenty of cleavage off, and her little shorts showed off those thick thighs. I couldn’t help but lick my lips as I looked her up and down.

“So what’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for somebody?” I asked her with a little devious smirk...

"Well, I suppose I'm about to find out." I said as I pulled the truck into a secluded spot, parking just off the main road on an old country road. "Name your price, Tommy. If you brought one of those joints, we might get a little wild and crazy out here tonight."

Glancing over at him, I would see the way that he was eyeing me. Sure, I was in a pair of short shorts and a tank top, but the look on his face told me that he was incredibly interested in my assets. I had seen his wife and she wasn't that bad of a looker. A little on the thin side, but it was becoming obvious that Tommy had a type and I was right up his alley.

I smirked as I looked over at her thick little body. “I did, actually, bring one…” I said, pulling out my pack of cigarettes and producing one of the joints I had picked up earlier. I lit it up, getting it smoking, and then looked over at her again.

“Why don’t you take those shorts off, come sit in my lap and share this with me?” I suggested. I was already off the deep end with Danny. If my wife found out about any of this, there would be hell to pay. I took a deep hit off the joint.

So, why not enjoy it while it lasts, right?

When Tommy mentioned the joint, I glanced over at him and raised an eyebrow. He had the look of a horny dude looking to get laid. I had never been a homewrecker before. He was married, perhaps happily, but he was also looking. It all made me feel really strange about the situation, but he had just done something incredibly nice for me and my son.

"You think there's enough room over there?" I asked as he lit the joint and looked towards me. "I'm thinking if you really want me to pull these shorts off and sit in your lap, we'll need to move somewhere else. Perhaps the bed of the truck?"

“That’s not a bad idea,” I replied, but then, from beyond the field behind us, the sky lit up with lightning, followed a moment later by a crack of thunder. Raindrops started collecting on the windshield before us. I chuckled.

“We might have to make do with tight quarters though,” I said. I took another hit off the joint and motioned for her to come closer, before blowing the smoke out through the barely-opened passenger window.

“Unless you need to get home… we could save this for another time,” I said, offering her a way out, even as I adjusted my jeans a bit, my arousal growing obvious.

"Nah, I have nothing pressing waiting at home for me." I said as he offered me a way out. "It's you that has something waiting at home for you. You really want to do this?"

He seemed perfectly at ease with the situation as I slipped across the seat and pulled myself into his lap, glancing at him up close for the first time. He was a handsome man. He was happily married with small children. This entire situation was incredibly surreal.

As she got settled into my lap, she asked if I was really okay with this. I handed her the joint and nodded as I looked at her. My hands slid along her thighs, and around behind to her butt. She still had those shorts on, but just having her straddling me like that was erotic enough.

I hadn’t touched another woman like this since well before I was married. My hands were eager to explore her.

“We all need a little adventure sometimes, right?” I said, watching as she took her hit off the joint.

Taking a hit off of the joint as his hands spread across my thighs and ass, I stared into his eyes as he seemed to be enjoying the moment. "No complaints from me. Just don't want you to have regrets about anything."

I took a long toke and held it for a moment before blowing it out the window as he had done. The buzz was strong and I was feeling really good. Perhaps this could all be fun and games. No strings attached. Leaning forward, I kissed Tommy, my hands cupping his cheeks as my tongue swirled against his own.

The kiss she had given me earlier, before I had slashed her ex’s tires, had left me wanting so much more, and now I was getting exactly what I wanted. Her lips were a taste of heaven. The smoke that filled the pick-up’s cab from the joint only served to make it all the more surreal. Her hands on my face, my hands on her thighs… our desire and passion quickly rose up.

The kiss broke, our breathing heavy. I shook my head.

“No regrets,” I said, and kissed her again, my hands getting more aggressive on her body now...

Tommy's hands were all over my body in a hurry. He squeezed my ass through my shorts, tracing along my thighs before continuing their journey. The smokey haze in the cab of the truck added to the moment, the pounding of the rain on the roof nearly as deafening as the pounding of my heart. He was an aggressive kisser, leaving me with no choice but to follow or drown.

My hands grasped at her butt, pulling her body downwards against mine. I wanted to make sure she could feel just how hard I was for her, in spite of the layers of denim separating us.

“Fuck…” was all I could say, as my cock throbbed in my jeans below her, and my lips descended on her neck, kissing and nibbling and suckling her taut skin, even as my hands greedily travelled up her body, slipping under her tank top to cop a feel of those big soft round tits.

"Jesus Christ." I murmured as his hands ground me down against his cock, letting me feel all of the girth and hardness that was waiting behind his denim jeans.

He murmured that one word against my skin as he kissed his way down my throat. His hands were on the skin of my sides and belly, pulling my tank top up until he got a handful of my breasts. A long, low moan sounded from my chest as those strong, warm hands gripped and massaged my tits. Nipples were growing hard, pressing against his palms in the most erotic way.

"If you don't fuck me soon, we'll both explode." I murmured, continuing to grind against his hard cock, torturing us both with something that we couldn't quite have just yet.

I nodded in agreement. “That might be a bit messy,” I said with a chuckle, my lips crossing her cheek to her mouth again, my tongue invading as my hands slipped down from her tits to pull loose the button on her tight little shorts. Unfastened, I unzipped the zipper, and then my hands slipped around to her butt again as we ground ourselves lustily against each other.

I couldn’t remember the last time I had been quite so aroused! This encounter with Danny was making me realize just how unsatisfying my sex life with the Wife had become. My stoned mind swirled around that for a moment, wondering if it was all my fault, if I had become complacent, but I was quickly brought back to the moment by Danny’s tongue swirling over mine, her hands gripping my body, her tits right in my face.

My fingers slipped under her waistband and I tugged down a bit on her shorts; I knew it would be a bit awkward trying to get them off in these cramped quarters, but with the rain coming down all around us, the windows fogging up, I didn’t much care. I rolled her off me, laying her down on her back across the bench seat of the pick-up, and tugged those shorts right down her legs!

Slowly, Tommy pulled my shorts down my hips, freeing me from the tiny garment. His hands were making love to my body. It had been a long, long time since someone had given me this much attention and so well. Fuck the fact that it had to be a married family man. My stoned mind wanted to be fucked hard by Tommy.

He tumbled me over onto my back, a squeal leaving my lips as he practically ripped my shorts and panties off my legs. Naked from the waist down, I started up at Tommy with a grin on my lips. I was panting, horny as hell, and soaking wet.

"You got protection?" I asked as I took another casual hit off the joint still in my hand. "Because I need another kid like I need a hole in my head."

Back