Daily (almost) poll #65

How often do you participate in anal sex?

• Always. I shit cum.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Often but not every time.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Every once in a while. Like on special occasions.

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Just once and I will never do it again.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Never but willing with the right person.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Never and no desire.

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God , yall are some freaks!!!

I :heart: it! :eek:

Me too. I am ok with/like a thumb or finger playing back there but full on anal- maybe once a year.

I voted.. Every once in a while. Like on special occasions. :rose:

:heart: you to, freak. :kiss:

Apologies for the delay there -- was busy squeezing my own ass while looking at profile pics. *whiffs smelling salts again*

no prob, Bob.

Nice hickies. ;)

I won't bother you again. I can see it affects you so much and can't have me doing that. :)

thanks. lol

hickies or burns?

HICKIES. :devil:

Thanks for playing along.

Giving or receiving?;):D

I had a terrible first experience that made me avoid it for 20 years but once I met the monkey and he so joyfully received it...He was able to introduce me to it's delights because he's a master at it...I have to be in the mood for it, but there's no feeling quite like it. It makes my whole body come alive...Only he gets to go there because I don't trust anyone else, particularly some men who seem obsessed by it...it's kind of a prerequisite for one of my favourite experiences which is double penetration...I can't take 2 cocks vaginally...

Giving, I love to give it...really love it...probably give far more than I receive...I will give it to others but find it such an intimate, erotic and deeply sensual experience, it's generally only to very special or close friends and always with the monkey present...it's flattering that I have had friends beg me to strap on them...

Last edited:
I have zero interest in anal sex. I don't want incoming male in my outbox.

Neverrrrrrrrrr and no desire.
Even though I have a pretty sweet ass ;)

Missed you and your silly pole Clowns.
I mean polls.
Your polls.

Giving or receiving?;):D

I had a terrible first experience that made me avoid it for 20 years but once I met the monkey and he so joyfully received it...He was able to introduce me to it's delights because he's a master at it...I have to be in the mood for it, but there's no feeling quite like it. It makes my whole body come alive...Only he gets to go there because I don't trust anyone else, particularly some men who seem obsessed by it...it's kind of a prerequisite for one of my favourite experiences which is double penetration...I can't take 2 cocks vaginally...

Giving, I love to give it...really love it...probably give far more than I receive...I will give it to others but find it such an intimate, erotic and deeply sensual experience, it's generally only to very special or close friends and always with the monkey present...it's flattering that I have had friends beg me to strap on them...

The quality brit babe with the quality answer.

:heart::heart:

Back