Breeding / Impregnation ......

Hey far be it for me to be a party pooper but just looking at my map on the wall,isn't Arizona really, really far from the Land of Cheese ?(Ok in this case were literally talking about milk & Honey of another sorts hehehe). Also if you have some arangement How come you not already there takin care of business huh? huh? lol

Even if Daddy isn't in Wisconsin.....he'd still be my 1st choice. He just gets what I need and want. Plus he's pretty fucking hot. And he tolerates my brattiness, and puts up with my neuroses.

Making babies is a huge turn on for me. The best orgasms in my life have come from sex we had for the purpose of starting a family. We're talking 25 on the 1 to 10 scale. Nothing in this world better than cumming inside your wife because you both want her to get pregnant.

Even if Daddy isn't in Wisconsin.....he'd still be my 1st choice. He just gets what I need and want. Plus he's pretty fucking hot. And he tolerates my brattiness, and puts up with my neuroses.

Yes baby, your daddy is definitely going to cum inside you and make you feel like his whore as we make a baby. Describe to everyone how you want me to fuck you when we try for a baby.

Yes baby, your daddy is definitely going to cum inside you and make you feel like his whore as we make a baby. Describe to everyone how you want me to fuck you when we try for a baby.

Whatever way makes daddy happy, of course. YOU are the one in control after all.

:kiss:

Daddy seems like an inferior beta male. find yourself an Alpha who can make you the brood mare you were meant to be.

Jealous much? :) lol

Geez, I thought the ladies were supposed to be the high maintenance ones? Fight nice gentlemen. There IS a lady present. And yes, I am a lady. Even if I like being treated like a very dirty girl sometimes, still a lady.

It's a turn-on for me, in the dominance sense, though my wife and I are definitely not ready for kids yet. Something we've incorporated into our play lately has been a rape fantasy (we have safe words. Plus, my wife can kick my ass if she puts her mind to it. :D). Anyhow, part of the fantasy is her trying to get me out, saying she doesn't want me to come inside of her, and me insisting that I will.

(Worth noting, we use a condom. A particular brand and variety that repeated and thorough testing has proven to be up to our abuses, plus she's on birth control. Also, her ovaries themselves are protected by armed guards and angry dogs. It's the thought that counts.:D)

same

Big fantasy for me too. I love to shoot my hot cum deep in a wet fertile pussy. Makes me feel like a real man and the idea of her belly swollen up is very hot and makes me want to ejaculate and fill her up multiple times, until her pussy drips a lot from all my potent semen.

Mmmm...definately a turn-on. Mom/son roleplay, Dad/daughter roleplay, Husband/wife. any situation leading to 9 months of missed periods and easy access nursing bras.

Yet another reason I sooo wish I was a woman.

:(

The idea of a man loving me so completely, that he is willing to plant his seed deep into me, to fill my womb with his life force for the sole purpose of him wanting me to be the mother of his children is a complete and total turn on for me. I often fantasize about what it would be like to experience the sensation of his orgasm as it fills me, knowing that's the orgasm that's going to get me pregnant with his child. To lay next to him in the darkness and know that there's another life growing inside me that our love created would complete me.

Something about the idea of not just sex/fucking but outright breeding is such an incredible turn on for me.
For some reason the idea of making a woman pregnant is such a dominant thing to me, and it gives me the most toe curling black out orgasms.
It might have something to do with my age (28) but nothing is hotter to me than a curvy woman who just cant wait to submit fully to me and bear my children.

anyone else like this? or am I crazy?

You are not crazy. Breed sex is the hottest sex I ever had...makes me cum harder than I thought I ever could.

I get super turned on by the idea of breeding and impregnation. I don't think we are ready for another child, but the idea is enough to soak my panties. I recently wrote a story on that, although it is in the non consent section. I know that isn't for everyone, I just wrote about my own fantasies. I am a submissive by nature and I love to be controlled and dominated. Getting me pregnant would be the ultimate control since it would be an ongoing control for the rest of a person's life. The man doesn't even have to be there and his previous actions are still dictacting daily life activity.

I get super turned on by the idea of breeding and impregnation. I don't think we are ready for another child, but the idea is enough to soak my panties. I recently wrote a story on that, although it is in the non consent section. I know that isn't for everyone, I just wrote about my own fantasies. I am a submissive by nature and I love to be controlled and dominated. Getting me pregnant would be the ultimate control since it would be an ongoing control for the rest of a person's life. The man doesn't even have to be there and his previous actions are still dictacting daily life activity.

I love this. Your pms are off btw. :)

I apologize for the length of the following post. I posted it in another part of the forums, but I wanted to share it here, because this is the thread that inspired it in the first place.

So, I wanted to share with you how I had what was probably the most explosive orgasm I've ever had.

So yesterday, I had a total of four orgasms, but I didn't squirt once, (so hot), I put a post in the Breeding and Impregnation thread on the F & S board. Everyone there was talking about how wonderful their orgasms were when they were attempting to get pregnant, and since I've always been turned on by this, I thought it was time to finally act it out...

So I stripped naked, and crawled into bed. I stacked both of my body pillows on top of each other and laid next to them, pretending it was my sexy husband laying next to me in the darkness. I started playing out both roles :( but I was talking to myself about how horny I was, and how I wanted my man to make love to me, it being our anniversary and all.

I turned onto my back and told him that I needed him, needed to feel him inside me, needed his love, and I slid the body pillows between my legs, but I didn't rub start rubbing against them just yet.

"I'm gonna count to three baby", I imagined him telling me as I pretended his cockhead pressed against the lips of my pussy.

I counted slowly.....1.......2.......and with 3, I thrust my hips high and forward, pretending my man had entered me, and was filling me with his organ, his love...

Many minutes of thrusting passed, punctuated with me talking to myself with "You're so sexy, Stacy, I love you," and answering with "I love you so much, baby, make love to me." I kept it romantic, which really helped my overall excitement.

Then I said outloud, pretending to be my husband, "It's time, honey. I want to have a family with you. I want to get you pregnant." To which I answered, "Do you want me to have your baby, sexy?"

"Yes. Stacy, you're so beautiful and such a wonderful person, I want you to be the mother of my children."

"I want to have your baby, sexy. I love you. Make love to me."

"Oh God, honey, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum so hard inside you."

"Plant your seed in me, love. Get me pregnant, I want to have your baby. I love you."

With that, I exploded, and it went everywhere. Everywhere.

As my orgasm subsided, I lay there in the darkness laying my hand across my belly, imaging that next to me lay the father of my child, and at that moment, growing in my womb, was the new life our love had created.

I've never felt so sexy and beautiful in all my life.

:heart:

I'm sorry this post was so long, but this was something felt really, really wonderful for me, and I wanted to share it with you.

:heart:

:kiss:

Thank you, Jack!

I was beginning to think everyone ignored what I wrote. :(

There are a lot of CD'ers here, a lot of them with a kink/fetish to dress up like a woman and make love to a man, and although I certainly enjoy that, for me, there's more, it's not just about wearing women's clothes and shoes, it's about being a woman. Everything that goes with it. Even taking a man's essence inside you and creating a life.

There's nothing so beautiful.

My first girlfriend was driven WILD by the thought of impregnation.

If I wanted her to finish all I had to do was emphatically inform her that "I'm gonna' put a baby in you" and she's be gasping for hours... I thought it was a little silly, but she loved it.

My first girlfriend was driven WILD by the thought of impregnation.

If I wanted her to finish all I had to do was emphatically inform her that "I'm gonna' put a baby in you" and she's be gasping for hours... I thought it was a little silly, but she loved it.

There's nothing silly about taking your man's fluid inside your body and making a baby with it.

It's totally romantic and completely beautiful!

:)

Making babies is a huge turn on for me. The best orgasms in my life have come from sex we had for the purpose of starting a family. We're talking 25 on the 1 to 10 scale. Nothing in this world better than cumming inside your wife because you both want her to get pregnant.

This is absolutely true for me too, although I gotta say, spurting my cum deep inside her when she's pregnant is a very close second!

True, the feeling of freedom for both in the Pleasure, and the production of LOVE:heart:

Admittedly, i'm going to be the one that finds a dark kinkiness in this fetish.

I've sexually roleplayed breeding and nobody wants to do it anymore, which is a shame. If anyone wants to, they should let me know!

This has to be my number one fetish. Even though i'm only young, and I am definitely not ready for a child yet it's the *idea* and risk that makes me hot. I feel like it's a strange thing.

I admitted this to my ex and he used to tease me with the threat of filling me with his cum. I did think it was an act of dominance and I loved it, as i'm very much into that sort of thing. Being bred like an animal and forced to carry his baby reaally turned me on.
Again, *just a fantasy*.

Ahh, this thread makes me feel so much better ;)

Admittedly, i'm going to be the one that finds a dark kinkiness in this fetish.

I've sexually roleplayed breeding and nobody wants to do it anymore, which is a shame. If anyone wants to, they should let me know!

This has to be my number one fetish. Even though i'm only young, and I am definitely not ready for a child yet it's the *idea* and risk that makes me hot. I feel like it's a strange thing.

I admitted this to my ex and he used to tease me with the threat of filling me with his cum. I did think it was an act of dominance and I loved it, as i'm very much into that sort of thing. Being bred like an animal and forced to carry his baby reaally turned me on.
Again, *just a fantasy*.

Ahh, this thread makes me feel so much better ;)

Mmmmm Swooning:D:D

Back