What does it feel like when he cums in your mouth?

He, or they, will grab the grab the back of my with both hands and pull me in to a deep throat. The knob hits the back and I need to start breathing through my nose or I'll gag. The load is warm. It taste sweet to me. I swallow it all. He, or they, tell me it was great and they can't wait till next time. I've done my job and loved it
 
Delicious squirting warmth...hitting the roof of my mouth and jetting over my tongue. I love it!

"SQUIRTING WARMTH" . . . My wife adds:

"Surprise at how fast my mouth is too full. I can't swallow, so I have to let it out of my nose, a good thing, because the aroma is there."

Once, she commented:
"When it goes up, it fills my sinuses, and I smell it for hours after, in unexpected places, like the dentists chair and I'm sure he smells it."
 
Last edited:
Hi,

Great thread :)

I find it sooo hot to let a guy cum in my mouth when I know its something that he REALLY wants!

occassionaly the guy demands I not spill a drop. Sometimes when I am in a very playful mood I purposefully let some leak out and drip down my chin and neck just to see what he will do! lol

Lilly

So hot had to re read this one!! :)
 
The very first time that I sucked a guy I didn't know that he was about to cum and only realized it when I had a different taste in my mouth. That could be that I was so excited about sucking me first cock that that was all I could think about.
 
"SQUIRTING WARMTH" . . . My wife adds:

"Surprise at how fast my mouth is too full. I can't swallow, so I have to let it out of my nose, a good thing, because the aroma is there."

Once, she commented:
"When it goes up, it fills my sinuses, and I smell it for hours after, in unexpected places, like the dentists chair and I'm sure he smells it."

I'm also always surprised at how quickly it comes out, sometimes faster than I can swallow even if I'm doing that.
 
My wife says, when I cum really hard - it's sort of like a very weak squirt gun that has been left out in the sun - only better tasting. To me, it feels as if I'm spraying her hard. To her, she says it's not as hard as I think it is.
 
Love when he grabs on, I can feel it grow and can just feel it's about to come and then the bursts and the release, and the taste (which I love). Always excites me as I feel I did my job :)
 
Love when he grabs on, I can feel it grow and can just feel it's about to come and then the bursts and the release, and the taste (which I love). Always excites me as I feel I did my job :)
Sounds like you did do your job, please let me know if you are ever looking to pick up more work!
 
So, a confession: I don't really like the taste of cum. It's kind of unpleasantly astringent. Which is weird because I find the smell of it absolutely divine. So, given a choice I'd rather a blowjob end with him coming on my face than in my mouth.

However ... taste aside, the sensation of having a man cum in your mouth is very satisfying. His body stiffens and his cock swells and he makes an animal grunt/growl noise and then there's this wonderful gush on your tongue. It's very intimate and there's an interesting feeling of power and control over him: "I did this. I made this happen."
 
Like he is sharing something special with me and right then I am the only girl he is thinking about. I can feel pride if I finished him off or surrender if he finishes himself in my mouth. It is satisfying both ways.

Anyway, like everybody else said to feel him moan and grunt as he tenses and swells in your mouth is so exciting. It's different depending if it shoots out or gushes or what...but then it's instantly thick, sticky, deeply salty, tangy/sweet cum flooding into your mouth and nothing will stop it until he is fully spent. You are locked in that moment with him both feeling his orgasm together. It's beautiful to me.
 
Just wonderful...

So loving and affectionate. You know how great it feels for him, and its one of the most erotic things I have ever done. I hold the cock gently in my mouth as he spasms, swallowing it all so gently, as I know how tender he is. When he is done, I gently lick the head of his cock, just to make sure I get it all.
 
Like he is sharing something special with me and right then I am the only girl he is thinking about. I can feel pride if I finished him off or surrender if he finishes himself in my mouth. It is satisfying both ways.

Anyway, like everybody else said to feel him moan and grunt as he tenses and swells in your mouth is so exciting. It's different depending if it shoots out or gushes or what...but then it's instantly thick, sticky, deeply salty, tangy/sweet cum flooding into your mouth and nothing will stop it until he is fully spent. You are locked in that moment with him both feeling his orgasm together. It's beautiful to me.

Will you marry me? ;)
 
When he is about to cum in my mouth, he tells me he is close. I keep a couple inches in my mouth as I stroke the rest of his shaft as fast as I can, pulling on his balls with my other hand. My tongue is on the underside of his cock and I can feel the jets as they pass through his cock and start to fill my mouth. He cums so much I can never swallow it all and it spills out of my mouth and drips down my chin. Mmm, yummy ;)
 
Depending on the guy, it can vary from a slow pump to a powerful water pistol when he cums. Hopefully he eats a lot of fruits...it makes cum taste so much better.
It's such an intense moment...I like to wrap my lips around the head of his cock until I think he is finished, then try to milk the rest out slowly.
 
i'd be down to give you lovely ladies a good mouthful to swallow
 
It feels like a complete high, like swallowing a salty delicious elixir of drugs that I want more of.
 
Back
Top