What does it feel like when he cums in your mouth?

Dear women of Lit:
Please feel free to use me as the source of cum in your mouth.
Sincerely,
Fullservice65
;)

Sexy, warm, tasty, exciting. Kind of like waiting for the jack in the box to come out but with a sexual component.

Thank you!!

Thank you all, ladies and men, for sharing your experiences, feelings and desires!

You are helping this crossdresser, who loves dressing sexy and acting slutty, but has yet to have experienced the blessing of such an experience, imagine what that joy might be like!!

:heart:

no warning...

It spoils the mood if he tells me he is about to cum...lol...i KNOW that...just want it to happen, and love it when it fills my mouth and i feel gulping it down. I feel special and magikally powerful.

Last edited:
My mouth, lips, tongue, hands are all working together. I can hear myself making eager whining noises, moans and slurps...my whole body is rocking in time with his, moving as one, sharing one goal....to feel him twitching on my tongue, spurting sweet salty yumminess on my tongue...

I will be sure to share my opinion should the opportunity present itself to have a man cum in my mouth.

Sorry, slight deviation. What it feels like to come in her mouth:
We've fucked, you've sucked, I've sucked.
Now I am hack-hammering my cock, its throbbing head resting on your lower lip, your mouth a tunnel to invade, those lips a portal. I want to fill you, go deep so you'll have to swallow. Your hair gripped I pull you towards me, forcing it deeper. I can just hear your chokes, your moaning groans as I cum with a roar, knees bending with every thrust.
There is a small dribble that I lean in to clean.
You lick your lips but pussy didn't get the cream.

Sorry, slight deviation. What it feels like to come in her mouth:
We've fucked, you've sucked, I've sucked.
Now I am hack-hammering my cock, its throbbing head resting on your lower lip, your mouth a tunnel to invade, those lips a portal. I want to fill you, go deep so you'll have to swallow. Your hair gripped I pull you towards me, forcing it deeper. I can just hear your chokes, your moaning groans as I cum with a roar, knees bending with every thrust.
There is a small dribble that I lean in to clean.
You lick your lips but pussy didn't get the cream.

Try to force it into my throat like that and I will first unload my last meal into your groin as I rip your gonads harshly southwards followed by biting your cock so fucking hard you will see stars!! Because I didn't ask you to do that so show that sort of disrespect to my throat and I will show the same to your tackle. fnar fnar fanar.

It spoils the mood if he tells me he is about to cum...lol...i KNOW that...just want it to happen, and love it when it fills my mouth and i feel gulping it down. I feel special and magikally powerful.

Indeed! Yes a woman who has my cock in her mouth... has all the power. And i am more than willing to succumb. Mmmm Indeed.

Try to force it into my throat like that and I will first unload my last meal into your groin as I rip your gonads harshly southwards followed by biting your cock so fucking hard you will see stars!! Because I didn't ask you to do that so show that sort of disrespect to my throat and I will show the same to your tackle. fnar fnar fanar.

You would be well justified! I assure you I have never been a throat gagger, just got a bit carried away with my pen, not penis.

My mouth, lips, tongue, hands are all working together. I can hear myself making eager whining noises, moans and slurps...my whole body is rocking in time with his, moving as one, sharing one goal....to feel him twitching on my tongue, spurting sweet salty yumminess on my tongue...

Oh my.. goodness you've made my jeans a little snug, it seems

O so fun

Oh my.. goodness you've made my jeans a little snug, it seems

To feel him lose it. To have control over that cock. I cant tell how much he squirts, and dont care. It is in the dark and he doesnt see. Its the release of delight, the certain knowledge of his extreme pleasure, that delights me so. I dont mind the taste, and swallow of course. I think it means you own a part of him....forever. Its about as intimate and loving as it can be. The cocks I have sucked and swallowed were really pretty quiet fellows. Not me, lol.

Just the idea, so intimate!

This is exactly why I check back every so often Thank you ...Sue Anne would love to hear more from you, great thread!! Thank you all so much for sharing, so erotic puts me right in the mood...love reading all of your threads ladies!!

double team...

Indeed! Yes a woman who has my cock in her mouth... has all the power. And i am more than willing to succumb. Mmmm Indeed.

i havenot actually double teamed a guy with another woman, but i think it could be fun....with the right woman and man :kiss:

His hot, hard, throbbing cock is in your mouth. He pumps faster and harder. His shaft swells and releases as he groans with pleasure and spasms with delight.

What does it feel like?
:devil::kiss:

Like Victory! Seriously, I feel like a success when a man cums with me, no matter where, but when it is in my mouth or throat, it is very exciting.

They feel different. It depends on the man, his age, his size, the amount of semen, how powerfully he spurts. The taste varies (usually little taste, just a burst of something warm that has an interesting consistency), from nothing to coppery. The consistency varies, sometimes real fluidlike and thin, sometimes thick gobbets, sometimes a mix. If he's big, and hasn't cum in a while and is very turned-on, I usually feel him throb and most men push it in harder and deeper when they cum. Which I love.

Lots of anticipation. It's almost a game seeing if he can hold out longer or if I can pull it out of him. Waiting to hear the familiar noises and the pulses against my tongue.

Fantastic, the feeling of thick cum flowing from the end of his cock into my mouth usually makes me repay the favour, almost straight away normally and he gets to taste my spunk as well. I always come really powerfully in this way and some times he cant' take it all and there's an "overflow".

how it feels

The head of his cock is so silky soft, nothing else like it. Not knowing when he's going to reward me with hot spurts of his gooey deliciousness. Nine out of ten are tasty and the one that isn't is still hot as hell. Cum out of a chocolate dick seems to taste better but I'm sure that's just the fact that this superior black man is using my mouth for His pleasure. When they call me names it heightens the pleasure. I know, I'm whacked. Be kind.

He won't be able to speak if he's having oral sex with me, anyway it's rude to speak with your mouth full of cock.

I'm totally with you though seriously, when a guy just lets go in my mouth and I can feel the warm rush of liquid I usually come straight away myself I can't hold back. I never want to come first that spoils it for me and I can normally hold it back till he does.

Hi,

Great thread :)

I find it sooo hot to let a guy cum in my mouth when I know its something that he REALLY wants!

occassionaly the guy demands I not spill a drop.

Sometimes when I am in a very playful mood I purposefully let some leak out and drip down my chin and neck just to see what he will do! lol

Lilly

Oh I love this thread!! Please keep sharing ladies

Back