Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am currently wearing a thong that a friend gave to me. She will be giving me some more panties very soon as well! She likes knowing I wear her panties.
 
ICT I had three women practically shove their tongues in my mouth last night.

IFCT it all culminated in one of them giving me a blowjob in a dingy night club bathroom.

ICT I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or not!

IACT there's a certain Litster who's ticking all my boxes and I'm falling for him pretty hard.
 
ICT New Years makes feel older not wiser. I'm not sure I really learned anything last year.
Here's to a fresh start
 
ICT I'm not sure whether to congratulate you or not!

IACT there's a certain Litster who's ticking all my boxes and I'm falling for him pretty hard.

Well, I'd say full congratulations would have been in order for me if I had been able to pop, but we were kind of rushed for time. Besides, I've only ever cum from a blowjob once in my life.

ICT whoever this Litster is, he's a damn lucky guy!

On an unrelated note, ICT I hit an impasse with a story I was writing, so I'm reworking it. The original subplot just wasn't working and I wrote myself into a corner I couldn't get out of.
 
Last edited:
ICT I made a bunch of stuff from the pork from yesterday.
IFCT the red beans and rice may just be the best stuff.
IACT I think I can go off meat for a couple of weeks for as much as I've had in the last couple of days.
 
ICT I have eaten more in the last week than I usually do in two.
IFCT the next 3 days won't be any better since we will be out of town.
IACT once we go back next week, I will be taking the time to hit the gym.
 
ICT I made a bunch of stuff from the pork from yesterday.
IFCT the red beans and rice may just be the best stuff.
IACT I think I can go off meat for a couple of weeks for as much as I've had in the last couple of days.

ICT I wish my flight had passed over your way.
IACT I am okay with jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

someday I'm showing up for one of your meals :D
 
I confess that I am more likely to have five orgasms in one day than I am to have just one.
 
ICT I wish my flight had passed over your way.
IACT I am okay with jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.

someday I'm showing up for one of your meals :D

ICT I wish that, too.
IACT the only things that fall from the sky are fools and birdshit Old Army quote
IFCT you are so welcome.
 
Ict i went into my bosses office in tears today
Ifct i wish i had the self confidence in my abilities at work
Iact there are days i should not live in my own head.......:(
 
ICT that my moniker is a misnomer...


...I have plenty of sour something's, I am just nice enough not to pursue revenge.
 
Last edited:
ICT sending my SO a bunch of naughty things at work. A vibrator, cock ring, light bondage kit, they also gave me a few dvd's and a special O kit (no idea what was in that) free.

I forgot to put the business on the shipping order, so it went to the general shipping, and they opened it. She got it delivered to her place of work in that building, and want even all that mad

ICT was a serious turn on and makes me think she might actually be open to evenmore sexually.
 
ICT he likes that I play on Lit in the early hours.
ICT Messing around on Lit and watching him slumber on makes me very...hungry.

IFCT it is time to wake him up...and he always enjoys it.
 
ICT my first day back at work yesterday really kicked my ass.

IFCT I should be crowned King of the Multi-taskers after all the work I got done yesterday.
 
Confession, that due to my sexual frustration in a passionless marriage - I have met people from Craigslist and watched them have sex on at least 3 occasions. Twice it was hot, the other time was a bummer.

I also tend to trade pics/vids with couples and have erotic chats/emails, sharing secret details of the few really good sexual experiences I've had.
 
ICT I hope there is a sexy woman in the hotel tonight who would like to come visit my room.

ICT it's been way too long since I was involved in a FFM arrangment. lol
 
ICT I feel like a pretty horrible person after what happened today in the morning.

ICT sometimes I let my temper run loose and it makes me say things that I don't mean.

ICT I wonder if I should seek some professional help about it, *sigh* maybe, maybe not.

ICT certain things need to change in my life, if not I'll probably drive myself crazy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top