Attraction to married men.

Mm :devil: Yes, very true. Which is perfect for me. I want to pleasure for as long as possible.

Frankly, it's a real buzz for me: banging in there keeping up her orgasmic bliss and knowing I'm nowhere near.

So, you enjoy the cupcakes! Guys are gonna enjoy you for sure! You be good, and a couple of them might just be very, very bad. xx

I have a story of a single younger woman and a married man that I finished and I'm going to edit and upload today...would you guys like to read it?

I like married men

Because ?? I like the idea of sucking a guy off that previously was inside his wife pussy

I'd love to read your story - I'd also love to know how many women are out there fantasising about married men! <smile> I've been married a long time and not met any of them! :)

I have a story of a single younger woman and a married man that I finished and I'm going to edit and upload today...would you guys like to read it?

I think men who are married for awhile are just grateful......

I fuck married men because it is safe. It's just sex to both of us. I go back to my husband and they go back to their wives.

I think men who are married for awhile are just grateful......

Grateful mixed with physical needs & wants with a tinge of awkward excited embarrassment.

A married man still needs to cum, and he would probably cum in his wife 99/100 times, if there wasn't always SOMETHING to kill the mood. So for what little time he can make free...

God, could you be more perfect?! I am in a sexless marriage and to have someone who I could release all that frustration with would be amazing. Particularly if it wasn't just a one time thing...to be able to explore or
re-experience all my darkest desires that have long been pushed to the side would be simply perfect.

Someone once told me they thought it would be excited and daring and was really not all that after trying it.

Part of why I'm attracted to married men or women, is knowing their spouse doesn't know. I don't know why, it's just hotter that way.

I also approve of this message

I'm a married man as well. I think the post about being walled up from your spouse is spot on. It gets easy to fall into a routine and do only what you know gets her off and not step outside the box. Being with someone else can feel so liberating. It's like a whole new challenge and that is a new level of excitement to me.

Why I like married men...

They are older and more settled in their life, which (usually) means they have a more mature outlook. They know reality and want it. I also find them more accepting/appreciative of women - they see them as more than just a sexual partner. Married men understand that even though a woman might be beautiful, it's her soul that makes her a goddess. :rose:

However, you need to pick the right type of married man for yourself. There are generally three types I stay away from:

• 1. The Guilty - these guys are always telling you how much they love their wives. It's a rationalisation. Sometimes a justification. But really they are worried about getting in too deep, falling in love, and always say 'I love my wife' to hold you at a distance. What they don't realise is when they say it they are basically devaluing your relationship, telling you you'll never be as important to him. (Yeah, that's exactly what a lover wants to hear...lol.) It's a way of putting you down (you'll never measure up to his wife), while lifting him up ("no matter what I do, I still love my wife and that's all that matters to me"). I drop these guys. I don't care what a husband does on his own, but when he is with me, I am first, always.

• 2. The Controlled - these guys are puppets. They do what their wife says. Often their wife tries to dictate mine and his relationship like a bad silent partner. Oh hell no! My relationship with a husband is between me and him - no third party has a right to tell me what I can and can't do with a lover. What usually happens is that the wife realises I'm not playing by her rules... then she pulls the plug, demanding her husband dump me. Jealousy is a bitch. These situations can really hurt. I avoid them like the plague.

• 3. The Secretive - these guys have something to hide. It is usually that their wife doesn't know so they don't give you any information to build a real relationship with. They direct everything towards sex, and then one day you realise you know nothing about them - nothing about their family, their job, their life, nothing tangible. It makes you think that they don't trust you, but what it really is, they don't trust themselves. Of course, at the beginning of a relationship you keep things for safety - I'm all for that - but by three months you should know at least some things about each other's lives.

But, the married men who are realists and who know themselves, the ones who have a strong, loving relationship with their wife, (and their wife doesn't interfere) seem to be the best. Their confidence, their security and their shit together is what makes a nourishing and fulfilling relationship possible.

:kiss:

Last edited:

Why I like married men...

They are older and more settled in their life, which (usually) means they have a more mature outlook. They know reality and want it. I also find them more accepting/appreciative of women - they see them as more than just a sexual partner. Married men understand that even though a woman might be beautiful, it's her soul that makes her a goddess. :rose:

However, you need to pick the right type of married man for yourself. There are generally three types I stay away from:

• 1. The Guilty - these guys are always telling you how much they love their wives. It's a rationalisation. Sometimes a justification. But really they are worried about getting in too deep, falling in love, and always say 'I love my wife' to hold you at a distance. What they don't realise is when they say it they are basically devaluing your relationship, telling you you'll never be as important to him. (Yeah, that's exactly what a lover wants to hear...lol.) It's a way of putting you down (you'll never measure up to his wife), while lifting him up ("no matter what I do, I still love my wife and that's all that matters to me"). I drop these guys. I don't care what a husband does on his own, but when he is with me, I am first, always.

• 2. The Controlled - these guys are puppets. They do what their wife says. Often their wife tries to dictate mine and his relationship like a bad silent partner. Oh hell no! My relationship with a husband is between me and him - no third party has a right to tell me what I can and can't do with a lover. What usually happens is that the wife realises I'm not playing by her rules... then she pulls the plug, demanding her husband dump me. Jealousy is a bitch. These situations can really hurt. I avoid them like the plague.

• 3. The Secretive - these guys have something to hide. It is usually that their wife doesn't know so they don't give you any information to build a real relationship with. They direct everything towards sex, and then one day you realise you know nothing about them - nothing about their family, their job, their life, nothing tangible. It makes you think that they don't trust you, but what it really is, they don't trust themselves. Of course, at the beginning of a relationship you keep things for safety - I'm all for that - but by three months you should know at least some things about each other's lives.

But, the married men who are realists and who know themselves, the ones who have a strong, loving relationship with their wife, (and their wife doesn't interfere) seem to be the best. Their confidence, their security and their shit together is what makes a nourishing and fulfilling relationship possible.

:kiss:

You are a very smart cookie.

I forget which movie, but Marilyn Monroe's character is a bit of a bimbo who likes having affairs, but only with married men. When asked why, she said, "Because you don't have to worry about them asking you to marry them."

I'm married

I miss the days of reckless abandon

Some call me rough, but I refer to it as "throwing caution to the wind." Such a pleasure to be with someone that enjoys changing positions. There's nothing wrong with the missionary position (a great way to begin), but lifting her legs over my head makes it more intense and lends itself to much more

Why stop after she cums once? Her orgasm shouldn't be a destination, rather a journey.

What happen to that old daring of catching a quickie with others on the next room? spontaneity is a real turn on. And so is being outdoors. No, I don't have my twenty-something body, but I haven't lost my inhibition. . . Why not explore an abandoned park, etc?

Last edited:
Just want to flag up on the thread that some of us married men have a sex life which is beyond fabulous with our wives, and adventure and wild abandon might have got a little restricted for a few years after baby making, and then returned with a vengeance and wow so when our woman stepped into a whole new sexual confidence and energy which continues unabated ...

And I can appreciate the attraction to married men who have that kind of story over the decades of a sexually fulfilled marriage.

I seem to find myself making more connections with married men as well. I think it deals with the fact that since they are married we both drop the trying to impress each other act and actually get to see the person for who they tend to be and then you can actually make a decent connection.

My old girlfriend (we were swingers and very adventurous) loved seducing married men. I enjoyed finding married men for her. Especially the older ones that hadn't had any action in a long while. Sooooo hot!

Back