I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did like older men til I have recently been shown they are just as much dogs as the younger. You would think that they could keep their promise and have a set of nuts to be honest with you when that was the ultimate goal in the first place. I have tried younger than myself older than myself and my age and still have the same results. Hell maybe I need to try woman. Hope all have a good night

Not all of us are dogs or do we all lie. You just need to find the right one. :)

Not all of us are dogs or do we all lie. You just need to find the right one. :)
Agreed......Lets not let a few Dogs spoil things. Lovelosts comment about trying women now could be a whole new topic of conversation. Would that be older or younger women. Just asking cause I can.

Good afternoon to all the lovely younger ladies. Hope everyone is having a good day

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

He was with me last night, of course we had sex and of course it was fantastic, but it felt different. I was asleep when he left this morning and when I did get out of bed I saw that he put an absolutely beautiful gold bracelet on my wrist. I felt excited at first and then confused and conflicted. Why the gift? Why did the sex feel "different"?

Mountain out of a molehill? I'm really trying to do as several of you have pointed out. . . stop questioning everything, go with the flow and just let him be my Daddy if that's what he wants? To my surprise I'm finding I really like this guy.

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

He was with me last night, of course we had sex and of course it was fantastic, but it felt different. I was asleep when he left this morning and when I did get out of bed I saw that he put an absolutely beautiful gold bracelet on my wrist. I felt excited at first and then confused and conflicted. Why the gift? Why did the sex feel "different"?

Mountain out of a molehill? I'm really trying to do as several of you have pointed out. . . stop questioning everything, go with the flow and just let him be my Daddy if that's what he wants? To my surprise I'm finding I really like this guy.

You are better off not liking them especially when they go different on you.

Thought I would stop in and say hi! I hope all are doing well! Have a great weekend!

cravings...

good afternoon! i've been sitting here for the last hour just waiting for a friend to leave so i could get on lit and do some "exploring"...i just love reading all the posts about the love for older men. i too find myself extremely attracted to much older men and can't describe the feeling i get when thinking about being fucked by them. ever since i can remember, i've always attracted much older men. recently at a wedding an old man spent the entire night whispering in my ear all the ways he would fuck me. unfortunately, all of my friends were around or i would have loved to let this old man do anything he wanted to me. it's great to see there are so many more women who feel this way too!

Sending good wishes out to all on a not-so sunny Saturday. Writing a bit and getting caught up. Hope all are enjoying their weekend.

BTW, older can be relative, but as a man in my 50's, I now usually qualify.

BrettJ in Canada

I do love younger women. They have an energy level that is addictive, plus they are very interested in trying new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back