young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
still curious

I would love to meet a younger guy for my fist time I am 55 in south jersey, but I am ok with someone my age also. I really want to give it a try.
 
i don't remember his name but there is an older guy i have seen on YT who is some kind of fitness guru who is really hot!!!
 
I have always loved sucking and getting fucked by older men. Always on the hunt for Mature Total Tops. If anyone is near Philly PM me !
 
Traveling to Indiana from NC next week for a wedding, sure wish I could find an older gent to host me for a rest stop.
 
God I'm so horny from reading this. Love older men. The one time I got to have sex with one was around my 21st birthday... Oh god was it amazing. I was nervous at first but just sucking his cock and him sucking mine... Bliss... Id do it again in a heart beat
 
I love older men, some of my earliest sexual experiences were with older guys. They were experienced, dominant and horny especially for a younger guys ass and mouth. One of my best and favourite lovers was an uncle who was much older.
 
I love older men, some of my earliest sexual experiences were with older guys. They were experienced, dominant and horny especially for a younger guys ass and mouth. One of my best and favourite lovers was an uncle who was much older.

Keep in mind that they may have been similar when they were younger, just with a bit less experience and CONFIDENCE. I would have loved to even just touch an adult man's ass when I was young, but I was scared to death that a man would beat the hell out of me even if I asked in the kindest way: "Please sir, may I briefly touch your beautiful ass?"

Luckily, when I did get confidence there were plenty of older men who were great bottoms and who made me feel like I was a real stud. I found that they were the most patient with me -- letting me take my time to be inside them. They were more likely to not be worn out when my youthful drive compelled me to want to get inside them multiple times. Some didn't mind if I slipped it in during the middle of the night just because I'd get another erection, and their behind was still hot, lubed, and so receptive. The goal was not to wake them up, but more like simply flow slowly with another trip down their love tunnel.


Older men also knew that a young man craves positive feed back that he is fucking like a real stud. When you are young and lack confidence, constant reminders from an older dude that you are pleasing them so much, and doing great as you are inside them is about the greatest boost to your ego that you can get.

I'm older now, and with medical issues, I don't get it up long enough to be inside my partner.. However, I'm still a top. In my head I'm still that teen top who never could get enough of looking, wanting to touch, and wanting to be inside a hot masculine adult as long and as often as I could -- even though a look on the mirror reminds me that those days are long since gone.

I will always say fucking a guy who turns you on and wants you, is the extreme of pleasure, and loving one is the closest thing to heaven on earth. I'm lucky in that I already have my angel. He is only 5 months older than me, but that is ok with me now. Though tops are definitely affected by aging, bottoms age so well. Versatiles are also at an advantage because if they have medical issues it is easier for them to transition to bottom. Where as for a top, it is rather frustrating to not be able to do what came so naturally.

I am still surprised that there aren't more older bottoms, because from a potency factor, men peak at horniest at 17 years of age, where as a bottom never peaks. A man could be 99, and still be a great bottom. Sure we wrinkle, go gray, loose hair (or gain it in strange places) as we age, but if you can see beyond that, you can find that an older bottom is still that younger bottom inside with just a little more tolerance for his top's imperfections.

As for tops peaking at 17, for myself I got off 17 time in 24 hours back then. (Self-pleasure of course.) Even if I did not have medical problems, there is no way at my age, I could do it that frequently in a day. Such a young man's potency in my mind would be most appreciated by an older bottom. Not only do they seem to have a higher toleration for soreness, they also really do know how to make you feel like your technique is the best -- even if it might be a bit of a white lie. That kind of pat on the back by an older man really does make a guy's day.
 
Kind old guys :)

I love older men, some of my earliest sexual experiences were with older guys. They were experienced, dominant and horny especially for a younger guys ass and mouth. One of my best and favourite lovers was an uncle who was much older.

The idea of a nice young man giving up him hot smooth body in exchange for my wisdom and knowledge :)

A fair swap I think...but I suppose I would :devil:
 
On KIK now: sladelh
Love the idea when I'm dressed in wife's underwear/clothes to have a sugar daddy present..love the idea of notes being tucked into my thong, stockings skirt etc..mmmm
 
I'd let you suck me, and I'd suck you. But somewhere soon, down the line, I'd teach you the ultimate pleasure of total surrender.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top