Nudism/Naturism

i am owned by a very strict Master. He demands that i am naked all the time so my body is always available to Him. He only allows me to wear a slave collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, belt and a ball separating cockstrap,even in front of company. When he takes me out to his favorite leather bar he let's me wear a long leather jacket and leather hotpants, but once we are indoors those come off. i love being naked all the time, even in front of strangers. It makes me feel slutty and a little humiliated, but i love it!
 
nudity in Indiana, who knew

I have always enjoyed being nude. Slept nude and stayed nude(in my room) as much as I could. Had 7 siblings but never shared family nudism. Got married and was always nude at home, even to the point of family nudism until my girls were 2,3 and 4. Kept my wife naked most of the time. Divorced and now living with SO and have visited the nude resorts here in NW Indiana also any other place we could find. Miami's Haulover Beach, Lutz, FL, WI, MI you name it. There is no feeling like the freedom of being unclothed to nature's elements, the sun.the wind and warm rains. Just for record I'm hispanic chunky and 60 yrs. old. There are no perfect bodies, so be whoever it is you are.
 
I have been to a nudist resort for a day trip as well as nude on an island of the coast of NC. It was only accessible by boat, so I had plenty of privacy. The freedom of walking completely naked on a beach felt incredible.

I take nude walks in my neighborhood as well. I go late at night and stay in the woods and shadows. I have developed a path in the woods between homes in my neighborhood. I do have to cross one road, but since it's late at night, it's usually not a problem. I will admit I enjoy walking farther and farther while my clothes are left at home.

I can sun at my house as well. This summer I let a census worker "accidently" see me while I was sunning. So maybe I'm becoming an exhibitionist too.
 
there are two beaches by me. Blacks beach in San Diego and San Onofre. I have been to San Onofre a ton of times. I have gone on lunch breaks. I have never been to Blacks and would like to go since there are hotter women and men there than at San Onofre. I love to be naked. If I can't make it to the beach, I always run around naked in the sauna at the gym.

I went on a business trip to Alabama once and there was place where only guys could go. A nudist camp for men. I went there and it felt so great to walk through the woods naked and the camp grounds. They had a pool, spa, showers and a video room. I was there for only one day and I always think about this place and now I wish there was one closer here in So Cal. There are a bunch out toward Palm Springs.
 
There are two I know of in South Texas. One is the (in)famous Hippie Hollow, now a clothing-optional county park on Lake Travis, which was said to be the scene of some wild doin's in the bad old days. Now it has park rangers patrolling every so often to make use nobody gets amorous. The other is Riverside Ranch outside San Antonio, a nudist resort which advertises itself as 'Lifestyle friendly,' and where a friend told me there are public-invited orgies every Saturday night. Never been there at night, can't say for sure. Then there's Padre Island National Seashore, and some say there are interesting times to be had if you go down the beach a ways. Four wheel drive required, though.
 
I love to be naked as much as possiable but have never been to a nude beach or resort unfortunetly I will have to go. What do you do if you get a hard on??
 
I grew up in a household where clothing was more or less optional. My parents discontinued that when I got close to puberty, but I had already internalized it as normal. In summer inside my house I typically wear nothing or just a sari. I've had several dreams where I was non-chalantly wandering around naked in public, but I haven't actually done anything like that, mainly because I don't see the point. At a beach I'd probably prefer a swimsuit to help prevent sunburn and keep the sand out of my bits.
 
do you know of any nude beaches in upstate NY? PM.
thank you.

In the Finger Lakes district, there is Empire Haven and Bonita. These are both nude resorts. Nice camping or cottages. Pools, saunas, lounges, the works. Both have web sites so you can check them out on line.
In the western side of N.Y. is Brushwood. A rather sparse clothing optional campgrounds that has events most weekend thru the summer.
Also, 2 places in western N.Y. for nude sunbathing. One near Gowanda and one near Mayville.

Nudism is a state of mind. I try to be naked most of the time, in and outside the house. Once summer comes, you can find me at the above mentioned resorts as well as Avalon in W.Va. and White Thorn, northwest of Pittsburgh.

There is nothing sexual about these resorts. I just love the feeling I get walking around in the sun, naked. Many people of all shapes and sizes are there also.

Summer will be here soon and the laundry basket will never be full.
 
A Nudist Lifestyle

At one time I was a public speaker for the AANR...giving talks to college classes, the press and the likes on nudist clubs, vacations and just the lifestyle. Rotary clubs were most interested in nudist cruises! My ex and I also helped ease new club members into the nudist lifestyle and general rules of etiquette. While the premise of true nudist clubs is about the pleasure and freedom of being naked and not sex, there are often sexual undertones...but rarely in public. Paradise Lakes is a great nudist resort but at night in the dance club, the level of sexiness was raised...not sex, just sexiness, just like any regular dance club.

There was one nudist couple I was close to while I was married and after my divorce. Being nude together in clubs, at home, at the beach was fun and there was always a level of sexual tension and good natured teasing between us. In time, it led to some wonderful sexual times together behind closed doors...just an extension of the openness and comfort we shared over the years. Not always the case but not out of bounds either.

But for guys worried about getting erections while at a nudist club, 1) it rarely happens as your initial nervousness tempers that reaction and over time, you just relax like everyone else, 2) if it does happen, that's one good use of your towel -- just wrap up till you calm down, and 3) if you're at a beach or pool, just roll on your stomach until things calm down. Overt sexual actions are frowned upon at all true -- Naturist Society or AANR -- nudist clubs and any family areas like nude beaches. Overt sexual displays -- hetero or gay -- are one reason Robert Moses beach here on Long Island was in danger of being shut down last year and why true nudists try to self-police such actions, especially where families with children are around. The key is, erections are natural so if it happens, just cover up and help us all out to keep nudism safe and available for all who enjoy it. Too many single men showing off or harassing women is one reason why many nudist clubs no longer welcome many single men on the grounds. If anyone ever wants to go to Robert Moses or other tri-state area clubs or beaches, I'm always game. Or if you just have questions, PM me.
 
Not the same

I must say that I do enjoy going naked all I can but as a single male most just think I am a pervert. The other thing about being old is more thing start to hang low and not in a good way
 
The spouse and I are long-time nudists - have been AANR members and visite several nudist resorts over the years. It is freeing. Have never been to a resort where overt sexuality was tolerated - it might be interesting, but it sure as heck won't be an AANR one!

It is comfortable to be nude in public...and an AANR club is a safe place to try it out. Check out their website for a directory.
 
Love to walk through the local state forest naked, such a feeling of freedom, love to sunbathe naked especially in places where I might be seen, and the fantasy of having to "earn" my clothes back is such a thrill, can't wait for warmer weather...Freetown State Forest is such a lovely place to commune with nature
 
Yes, I love walking through the woods naked too. It's such a rush. I also enjoy it when it rains and I'm outside nude. I'm lucky to have access to a state park at night and walk on the fire trails nude. What a rush :)
 
I have only been to one nude beach with my ex when we were in Italy-it was really strange but kind of thrilling
 
I enjoy being naked outside, both in a sexual and non-sexual nature. When I am someplace amazing I love to get naked and let the magic of the place soak into every pore. I prefer swimming in the nude because dealing with wet, clammy trunks is annoying. There are some practical things to consider, like bugs and sunburn, and if there are easily offended people nearby.

I have also been fortunate enough to be in situations were naked parties happen. Being around fit, attactive people who are all naked is great. The key there is comfort. Sure, everyone is checking each other out but don't be obvious about it. Sporting wood is a definite no-no.

My advice if you are going naked outdoors is, unless you are looking for the thrill, find an isolated place where no one is going to be offended and go to it. Nudity in nature is great!
 
One of my favorite guilty pleasures is spending the day at a nude resort (sunny rest in eastern pa).
 
Love to be naked, in and outdoors. I think it was the thirst turn on I discovered.

I have spent some time in nudist beaches, that unfortunately are still very scarce and of difficult access over here, and enjoyed it very much.

On a kinkier side, I've been naked in small woods, wild beaches and other natural locations. The most extreme naked scene I had was walk around naked inside my apartment building.
 
there is a hot spring out side of los alamos nm where people often go. i was there once it was awsome.:)
 
I used to go to an unofficial nude beach with an ex. She was only 21, I was 25. Probably 75% of the other people there were old men, 20% old women and only 5% younger people. I would always get so hard seeing all of these old men staring at my girlfriend. I loved her showing off like that, so exciting.
 
When the future is ripe for it, soon I hope, Americans will be unabashed at public nudity, as in Spain, Germany, France, etc..

While public nudity appeals to me immensely, I'm still uncomfortable with it even when I don't shed the clothes myself.

At my favorite spot in the Spanish Peaks wilderness, a serene mountain lake that is reachable by a relatively short hour and a half hike, I was on the rocky shoreline of the lake reading when a couple, acting a bit strangely, walked by within about 15 feet of me.

A trim middle aged man led an attractive younger woman by the hand. It pleased me to watch her with light brown hair, skimpy shorts and a sleeveless shirt with no bra. When they passed by me he was looking at my suspiciously while she smiled slyly at me. The nipples on her ample breasts were hard and prominent. Before putting my nose back in my book I watched her lithe thighs amble over the uneven path beyond.

Not long after that I heard a splash and looked about 300 yards down where she was wearing nothing but a thin light purple thong. I watched her tan ass as she moved over the rocky shoreline, giggling. The couple went behind a boulder where I could see only the uppermost portions of their bodies. A whore from Big Sky?

Amazingly, and unfortunately, I felt compelled to give them some privacy and left. I walked a mile down the trail away from the lake. A half hour later they walked on the trail past the place where I resituated myself. Again the man looked at me suspiciously and she gave me a sly & shy smile.

Next time, since they were so brazen they obviously didn't mind that I was there and would, perhaps, have enjoyed it, I will stay for the show.
 
I've always fantasized about it but never had the chance. The closest I've ever come was tanning nude in my backyard when I was home alone. I was even caught once by my neighbor...but she's a mature lady so it wasn't that bad...: )
 
Back
Top