Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my sweet Touche!! I haven't talked to you in sooooooo long!!

Losing my bi cherry this weekend!! How's that for weekend plans??

Have a good weekend yourself and I am sure you will be talking to your hubby, so enjoy!!

And I'm the lucky one who gets her bi-cherry. I think our weekend plans are quite good actually! :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!! :rose:

hey all, i have been around lit for a while but this is my first post on this thread. Iam emmy iam 27 and from the uk! Its a pleasure to meet you all

::Creeps out from the shadows and smiles softly:: Hey all i knwo i have been gone for a long time just stopping by to say hi ;)

some say, that ever girl is just one cocktail away from being bi! lol.

I think we all think about it, and have fantasies...just that some are not able to be free and let herself go. Then we have some that are married to conservative men that would never want to share her with another....

so the question is, how many are able to explore her bi side? how many read erotica to explore her bi side? and how many husband's embrase his wife being bi? and finally, how many have to hide her bi side?

I haven't yet been with a woman physically, but I have enjoyed several through the computer. I love to read lesbian erotica, it's a wonderful way to 'experience' it without actually doing it. My husband is completely supportive of me exploring my bi-side. Even trusting me to enjoy another woman when he is away... ( for a man who was cheated on by his ex, to me that says alot. In a way I still have to hide my bi side, not from him, but none of my friends (offline) know about these desires, and I'm not sure any of them would understand either. yet another reason you ladies are special to me! :rose:

I haven't yet been with a woman physically, but I have enjoyed several through the computer. I love to read lesbian erotica, it's a wonderful way to 'experience' it without actually doing it. My husband is completely supportive of me exploring my bi-side. Even trusting me to enjoy another woman when he is away... ( for a man who was cheated on by his ex, to me that says alot. In a way I still have to hide my bi side, not from him, but none of my friends (offline) know about these desires, and I'm not sure any of them would understand either. yet another reason you ladies are special to me! :rose:

My husband is the same way...very supportive of me and my bi deires. This past weekend I was finally able to have my first experience with a woman and my husband was there for part of it and he said he suprised himself with absolutly no jealously seeing her with me.

I have to hide this as well, at least from most of my offline friends. Some know and are supportive, one is wary, but that is based on her experiences. I never could have come this far without the support and love I find here everyday!!! :kiss:

Hello sexy ladies. Filly directed me to this thread (thank you). I am a happily married 29(30 is creeping so close) year old mother of 2.

I haven't physically been with a woman, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I hope it happens sooner than later.

So that is me, hope to chat more with you lovely ladies.

Hello sexy ladies. Filly directed me to this thread (thank you). I am a happily married 29(30 is creeping so close) year old mother of 2.

I haven't physically been with a woman, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I hope it happens sooner than later.

So that is me, hope to chat more with you lovely ladies.

U so rock babe, great to have you posting and pm me anytime!!

My husband is the same way...very supportive of me and my bi deires. This past weekend I was finally able to have my first experience with a woman and my husband was there for part of it and he said he suprised himself with absolutly no jealously seeing her with me.

I have to hide this as well, at least from most of my offline friends. Some know and are supportive, one is wary, but that is based on her experiences. I never could have come this far without the support and love I find here everyday!!! :kiss:

Howdy! Me and my girl are from the Chicagoland area too!

Just wondering how the experience was for you. Better than you thought? Not as good? Etc.?

Howdy! Me and my girl are from the Chicagoland area too!

Just wondering how the experience was for you. Better than you thought? Not as good? Etc.?

I have to say it was better than I could have imagined!!! I have likened it to feeling like I have come home!! Kissing her and holding her were so comfortable and having her between my thighs and me between hers was magical!! I do love my husband very much and would never, ever leave him...but I know I now NEED pussy!!!

Thanks for asking!!

Would love to talk to you sometime!

I do have to add that most straight men would be more than supportive if their ladies wanted to try being with another woman. It's kind of a huge fantasy for most guys.

Just my two cents!

I have to say it was better than I could have imagined!!! I have likened it to feeling like I have come home!! Kissing her and holding her were so comfortable and having her between my thighs and me between hers was magical!! I do love my husband very much and would never, ever leave him...but I know I now NEED pussy!!!

Thanks for asking!!

Would love to talk to you sometime!

Gosh, I can't wait for my first experience. Sounds so liberating!:kiss:

Congrats to you!

I'm so glad you had fun bequ my love!!! now you have been hooked which we all know is NOT a bad thing at all.

Love to All!!!!!!!

Addiction

I'm addicted to women and going to bed with them. I have a family with my husband, and that is the only reason I stay with him.

I'm so glad you had fun bequ my love!!! now you have been hooked which we all know is NOT a bad thing at all.

Love to All!!!!!!!

Now I just need to find some more lovely ladies to feed my new found hunger for women!!!!!
bek082.gif

Anyone near, or gonna be near, O'hare Airport in Chicago???

The bi-monster has been unleashed and needs to FEED!!!!!
458.gif

Now I just need to find some more lovely ladies to feed my new found hunger for women!!!!!
bek082.gif

Anyone near, or gonna be near, O'hare Airport in Chicago???

The bi-monster has been unleashed and needs to FEED!!!!!
458.gif

See how quickly she tosses me aside...........:rolleyes:

J/K Bequ my love.....Feed away.....Need to keep that bi-monster happy!!!! :D

See how quickly she tosses me aside...........:rolleyes:

J/K Bequ my love.....Feed away.....Need to keep that bi-monster happy!!!! :D

If you were actually less than a day's travel to get to, you wouldn't be safe!!! So consider yourself lucky!!!

And WHO has been telling me I need to experience more than one woman?? HUH??!!!! LMAO!

If you were actually less than a day's travel to get to, you wouldn't be safe!!! So consider yourself lucky!!!

And WHO has been telling me I need to experience more than one woman?? HUH??!!!! LMAO!

I'm innocent. :D

And why should I consider myself lucky that I can't get to you within a day??? That's a BAD thing. If I could move out to Chicago and hand pick your newest victim...ummmm....lover.....I would!!!! :D

I'm innocent. :D

And why should I consider myself lucky that I can't get to you within a day??? That's a BAD thing. If I could move out to Chicago and hand pick your newest victim...ummmm....lover.....I would!!!! :D
I'm just saying if you were within a day's travel, you wouldn't be getting ANY rest, my dear!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back