30s male usa, seeking nice cute lady

live amateur porn webcam...

but mute the audio on that...

and put the soundtrack to a movie instead. all of a sudden, it's very dramatic porn. or it's very patriotic. or wonderous. an epic voyage.

for example, here's a gangbang.
http://www.youporn.com/watch/1164649...rch_soft&pos=9

and here's the soundtrack to the predator movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eDAoheZrY8


oh cool. the porn has subtitles closed captioning.


LOLOL i don't think arnold approves by the look on his face.


i'd never be able to wank to this. LOL this far, far better than the standard porn music. lol i can't stop laughing.
 
Ladies.... :D:rolleyes:

guess who's penis is now slathered in coconut oil instead of neosporin? that's right. smells like a Caribbean vacation now. if you're out in public you could ask random guys, hey, can i smell your dick? if find one with a coconut dick that might be me.

you know what else that means? there's a whole industry, people have spent their entire careers working for this, so that they could bring me coconut oil... and then stuck it on my dick. lol :rolleyes:
 
whelp. my penis is chaffed. again.

i blame you ladies. it's your fault. if you had only let me borrow your pussy for a few minutes this wouldn't happened. your pussy is nice and warm and wet. instead of i have to deal with the cold, cruel, dry world. so you made my penis get chafed.

that means you owe me now. you'll have to make it up to me. somehow.:rolleyes: if only there was a way.

except my penis is chafed. :(
 
hehe....


dWQVgQ9.jpg



:rolleyes: shoulda used roast beef. more realistic.



someday i'll actually see a vagina in real life.... and then i'll get hungry for a sandwich. :(
 
christmas 2015. i'm watching a webcam of a girl who dressed up like the grinch. she put a lot of work into her face makeup. green makeup all over. gonna get green on her pussy i bet.

my penis is confused.:rolleyes:

i don't know if posting other webcam sites is allowed, but this is worth a look.
ch at ur ba te dot com
macarena is the name just add it with a /

i can't stop watching. it's so bizarre.:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
a bit of reality. lol just watched a webcam girl. her phone kept saying it didn't understand her request. it was picking up her moaning.
 
little known fact.

bb-8's penis is actually one of the antennas on his head.

it was just soft. until she came along.

tumblr_inline_o4h8ib4IhR1sqdky4_500.gif



it's not going to be anywhere else. if it was it would be a kickstand.

and you know somewhere in there he's got a lopsided pair of testicles.
 
Last edited:
live amateur porn webcam...

but mute the audio on that...

and put the soundtrack to a movie instead. all of a sudden, it's very dramatic porn. or it's very patriotic. or wonderous. an epic voyage.

for example, here's a gangbang.
http://www.youporn.com/watch/1164649...rch_soft&pos=9

and here's the soundtrack to the predator movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eDAoheZrY8


oh cool. the porn has subtitles closed captioning.


LOLOL i don't think arnold approves by the look on his face.


i'd never be able to wank to this. LOL this far, far better than the standard porn music. lol i can't stop laughing.

Heh. I'd forgotten about you.

Funny.
 
lol jesus christ. it still works. predator soundtrack to a live sex webcam. totally different take on the moans now. i still can't jack off to that. sounds like there's a mission. there might be something about to attack. then it gets all mysterious. then it's traveling. well... it does kind of go along the penis going in now. lol dammit. now it's sinister again. i am really surprised how the music goes along with this webcam. they stop having sex and the ugly ass dude sits in front of the cam. music changes. this is totally changing my perspective on porn. my interpretation of this sexcam is completely different.

different webcam. woman on top. i keep thinking she's up to something, something bad. or she's doing some reverse impregnation on the guy. however, she is cute enough... i'm choosing to stop the soundtrack. lol just for a minute.
 
:D guess who got banned from that room for suggesting the predator soundtrack as their background music? lol :rolleyes: i thought it might be a nice change....:rolleyes:
 
if i ever tipped in a webcam room, i would give a big tip and force the webcam model to masturbate with the predator soundtrack going just to see if she could get off with that playing in the background.
 
ok, so porn. :rolleyes: yeah.

have i ever, ever heard porn with a minnesotan accent? i don't so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVlNl_LX47I

they even do a bunch of "ohs" at the beginning of this video. that's what made me think of it.

if a woman is having sex or masturbating, she might say oh. what if she's minnesotan? wouldn't she say that with an accent?

after watching the other video about minnesotan negatives, she'd prolly say oh yah, that's not so bad. :rolleyes: not so bad at all... right... there.
 
if it was steak and blowjob day i'd have to get my own steak.

...and i'm not flexible enough.
 
Back
Top