Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Well of course I have to edit the dress first lol

Since I posted it in the other thread..

attachment.php

Damn that is a stunner of a dress on your Sexy Bod!! :kiss:

I just want to come and thank you all for your support. It appears that this thread has run it's course. My lovely partner no longer wishes to post pictures here, and it is not something I feel I can tackle on my own. I started this in hopes that others would join in, and it appears that isn't taking off either.

So thank you for the support you have all offered this thread. We all need it and to remember that beauty comes from within us. We all come in different shapes and sizes and loving ourselves as we love others, is a gift we need to give our self. :heart:

Help each other. Don't hurt one another. Lift each other up. Don't hate, don't be jealous. Love one another and smile more often.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I just want to come and thank you all for your support. It appears that this thread has run it's course. My lovely partner no longer wishes to post pictures here, and it is not something I feel I can tackle on my own. I started this in hopes that others would join in, and it appears that isn't taking off either.

So thank you for the support you have all offered this thread. We all need it and to remember that beauty comes from within us. We all come in different shapes and sizes and loving ourselves as we love others, is a gift we need to give our self. :heart:

Help each other. Don't hurt one another. Lift each other up. Don't hate, don't be jealous. Love one another and smile more often.

You've done great and this has been a great thread. So thanks to all involved . :rose:

Someone is sizzling in a red dress! :heart::heart::heart:

Hehehee, And that being said from someone who rocks the Red too.:)

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

AWE NO, this saddens me very much, as it is a great thread, :confused:

Thanks to all who have posted such wonderful and uplifting messages on this thread. It is always fun to come in everyday and have some positive love to look forward to. Thanks Sassy, EY and all the others!! :kiss:

Thank you both for some wonderful insight and beautiful photos. Also anyone else who contributed.

This has been a lovely and genuinely inspiring thread. thanks to you both!! :rose::rose::rose:

Sassy, you and EY have created something magical here... thank you, thank you, thank you, I hope it finds extra legs...

And I hope we get more women supporting women interactions - because this isn’t a contest, I’ve said before, on my own thread, that often those compliments mean so much more - no disrespect to the guys, but when you have one ‘nice tits’ after another, sometimes it’s those comments from your comrades that really hit home...

:heart:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sad, but I Thank both of you gorgeous Ladies for the work you put into this thread :rose::kiss::heart:
You are both amazing people, :heart::heart:

I cant help but worry about her. Maybe i am a fool? Caring about someone i never met. If you read this, know you are never alone.

It has been a wonderful thread... it will be missed...:rose::kiss::rose:

Sassy, you and EY have created something magical here... thank you, thank you, thank you, I hope it finds extra legs...

And I hope we get more women supporting women interactions - because this isn’t a contest, I’ve said before, on my own thread, that often those compliments mean so much more - no disrespect to the guys, but when you have one ‘nice tits’ after another, sometimes it’s those comments from your comrades that really hit home...

:heart:
Thank you Allia. This is beautiful. :rose::rose:
Lucky you Fred! Its great to see her once...but a whole file? My body would be on fire! :)

Fred may get more pictures of me, but a most of the time, I send Fred totally normal pictures. In this case from my cruise. But often just every day things, like my animals, yard, kids etc
Freds probably just one of the very few who actually saves them. Most tell me to stop sending so many damn pictures :p

And thank you to everyone else for all the support. It makes me happy to see that the thread was so welcome. :heart:

Back