Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

nccash said:
thats why i never chat or talk on this board. i usually just visit and read . someone is always getting mad about something
I think your comment is very unfair, the GLBT section is the friendliest and most suportive section on literotica IMHO. What has occured here is simply people misunderstanding each other, there is no malice or anger intended what so ever.

Welcome to the madness :)
 
I've had the pleasure of being in the same bed with my wife and a bi male that she has always wanted to fuck. I gave her my blessing when I realized that I too would very much like to play as well.

We met him in boston after his long flight from the west coast and we had a three day sexual orgy....*singing* thanks for the memories..until we meet again....lol... :p and long loving licks at that.
 
from the door lookin in yet

I agree...I think it was a misunderstanding of what was said by a few.


I am new here, only been lookin and posting a few days really, but I can say this. Of all the different sites I have visited, both sexual and non sexual, this one seems to be less opinionized than all the others. Thus no Hyprocorsy !!! (Did I spell that right?) I haven't seen any bickerin, no flaming, not even any mild mannered arguements. Aside from this one of course.

Anyway, thanks for being here and posting as ya wish, about waht ya wish, and even answering a "newbie"......Just my thoughts.
 
Well hell

BTW...DC ...Great story....must have been one hell of a good time......
 
Never had a bi-male three way before... Really would love one.
 
Your story is pretty awesome, I have to say. The only thing that might be bad about it is that you were not able to tell your wife about the occasional blow job. I understand, though, a lot of people can't handle that sort of thing.

I like your story and I don't think there is anything weird about it. I have read a lot of stories similar to this. You are by no means alone. A lot of men have experiences like this but do not dare to tell anyone .. especially themselves, as you probably know.

I just loved reading your story. Maybe you will write more?
 
Hallowed Eve said:
FYI, I wasn't complaining about anything. To requote DTC:

He said that the GLBT chat board was "devoted strictly to male/male sex" and I said it was open to bisexuals, as well as lesbians, and transgendered people.

But, since DCT has stated that this thread is not a personal ad (as I figured from the beginning anyway) it will be moved to the GLBT chat board.

Sounds a bit too strict to me! "Shrinking away from authority"
 
sister76 said:
Your story is pretty awesome, I have to say. The only thing that might be bad about it is that you were not able to tell your wife about the occasional blow job. I understand, though, a lot of people can't handle that sort of thing.

I like your story and I don't think there is anything weird about it. I have read a lot of stories similar to this. You are by no means alone. A lot of men have experiences like this but do not dare to tell anyone .. especially themselves, as you probably know.

I just loved reading your story. Maybe you will write more?

Wow, when I wrote that I hadn't read your more recent installments. All I can say is "Ga Ga!" I would not be able to speak!! You Hound!
 
That is probably one of my greatest fantasies: to see a man sucking another man's dick. Seriously.
 
sister76 said:
That is probably one of my greatest fantasies: to see a man sucking another man's dick. Seriously.

My wife's too. Fortunately, we've been able to make that one come true. :)
 
Giving the Green Light

I appreciate women like Sister76. Sucking off a cock to ejaculation has been one of my greatest (secret) desires. When I see a porno movie and I watch the girl giving a loving blowjob and swallowing the guy's sperm, I really envy her. I think the act of sucking a cock to completion is really beautiful. And when I am the one getting sucked off, I like to watch my wife's mouth moving up and down my cock, getting ready to fill her mouth with my warm spurts.

However, I have never been able to get past the inhibitions I have instilled in me and find a guy who will be my blowjob buddy.

If a woman was present, coaxing me and teasing me into doing it, I'm sure I could throw away all that built up Catholic guilt!
 
sister76 said:
That is probably one of my greatest fantasies: to see a man sucking another man's dick. Seriously.
I know it was one of my g/f's fantasies also. I was not sure I would really do it but I have said it before, and I will say it again: I was laying between her legs, licking her as I watched her sucking him and it was the most sexually exciting thing I ever heard when she stopping sucking him, looked down at me and asked "Why don't you come up here and help me with this?" The look in her eyes was pure desire. I heard her moan as I licked the head of his dick and gasp when I sucked him into my mouth. It was an intense feeling. Being my first time it didn't last terribly long. The next day, after sorting out my feelings, I wish it had gone on longer and I can't wait to fulfill her next fantasy.....to see me get a mouthful of cum straight from the source. I've licked up every load that I have shot with her for years and have eaten another guys creampie out of her, so I am looking forward to it. I think sucking a dick with her watching is great. She really wants to see me with cum on my face and I am more than willing.....as long as she helps me lick up the mess. I think a 4some with 2 women watching and encouraging me to suck and him to cum would be even wilder. She says to go one step at a time....oh well.
 
Last edited:
Sucking cock with a HER there

I have had the pleaure of that a few times.
My first time I was a bit nervious, my then GF "D" knew I had sucked cock when I was a teen, but she had not seen me do it [ she also told me about her girl on girl times] The closest we got was her having me suck her Realistic Dildo, which turned her on to no end. She kept asking me to do it "just once" for her. I finialy gave in one night when her older [ wild] sister stopped over with a guy in tow.
This was before "disease", and lots of pubic hair was the in thing. I mention pubic hair because D was wild and kinky and insisted that we both be completly hairless. [ which actually even back then was a turn on for me]
The topic eventually turned to sex and then while playing strip poker. "same sex", turned out they had been having sex with each other for years. D said I had told her I sucked a few cocks whenI was a teen. Both of them said they like to watch GAY porn and guys sucking each other. I was down to my underware only, then Lost them. Right there I had to stand up, remove them and display my hairless cock and balls. Her sister loved it, began to rub me. D not to be out done went to the guy and pulled his undies off, and began to play with his cock too.
Make a long foreplay short, after he and I both got sucked a little by both of them
D said right out loud "Hon I want to watch you suck his cock" He did not look suprised or adverse to the idea. And to be honest his cock looked so good and I wanted to suck him. So I went and knelt in front of him sitting in on the chair. Took his half hard cock in hand, bent over licked the shaft up and down, then the head . I took it in my mouth, could not believe how wonderfull it felt to have a cock in my mouth again. The taste, the feel of it growing to full hard in my mouth was wonderfull. I felt so perverted. Here I was sucking this guy while my GF and her sister watched me. After a bit D started to lick her sisters pussy, then they switched.
D and I got into a 69 [her on top] The guy [ with Ds permission] came behind her and began to fuck her while I was licking her clit. Every once in a while He would pull it out so I could suck him again.
That switched to them 69ing and me fucking her sister and yes he did suck me as well. I didn't take his cum that night, but did lick my cum out of her sister. Then went to lick D clean.
 
sister76 said:
That is probably one of my greatest fantasies: to see a man sucking another man's dick. Seriously.

Well Love just give me a call . :D
 
pcarp said:
I know it was one of my g/f's fantasies also. I was not sure I would really do it but I have said it before, and I will say it again: I was laying between her legs, licking her as I watched her sucking him and it was the most sexually exciting thing I ever heard when she stopping sucking him, looked down at me and asked "Why don't you come up here and help me with this?" The look in her eyes was pure desire. I heard her moan as I licked the head of his dick and gasp when I sucked him into my mouth. It was an intense feeling. Being my first time it didn't last terribly long. The next day, after sorting out my feelings, I wish it had gone on longer and I can't wait to fulfill her next fantasy.....to see me get a mouthful of cum straight from the source. I've licked up every load that I have shot with her for years and have eaten another guys creampie out of her, so I am looking forward to it. I think sucking a dick with her watching is great. She really wants to see me with cum on my face and I am more than willing.....as long as she helps me lick up the mess. I think a 4some with 2 women watching and encouraging me to suck and him to cum would be even wilder. She says to go one step at a time....oh well.

wow this is also something i think about alot
 
i wish

I wish.....its been awhile.
mod edit: posting e-mail addresses not allowed, please use PM
 
Last edited by a moderator:
wow nice story

I never considered myself to be bi but i have sucked a few hard dicks and loved every single minute. The nice smooth hard shaft in and out of my willing mouth just filling me up anticipating a tasty hot load of cream. My first was when i was 12 but didnt go all the way only a few sucks after that it took about 10 years to get head from a guy and maybe 5 more after to do the deed. I should have started awhile ago hell i am only 30 so i have plenty of catching uop to do. I dont kiss or hug or anal probe guys i just like the shaft and balls in my thorat. My fantasy is to have a shemale or hermaphrodite and i am open to do some swinging with men women and couples. Having a woman present while sucking a hard dick and swallowing a few loads down my throat would be fulfilling and pleasurable behind mention so much to the point as i type this my nice hard dick is getting super stiff. i am here to get sucked, any takers?
 
Home at last

OK, I am happy to find that the moderator put me where I belong, and I apologize for not trying harder to understand the rules. I shall continue posting my experiences involving bi men and their ladies here.

And, just for the record, what I relate are true experiences, with names and locales fudged on occasion to protect the privacy of other persons.

Although DC is perhaps perceived as an enclave of money-greedy pols and their lobbying outriders, and staid bureaucrats who delight in shuffling paper and collecting your tax dollars, there is a thriving sexual underground here. Even as a longtime resident, I am sometimes surprised at what goes on beneath those still waters.

My experience has been that once folks get past the 40 mark, and "the kids are out of the house," they decide "what the hey?" and go ahead and start doing the things they've thought about for years. Such as saying, "Hey, honey, I've always wondered what it would be like to pile up naked in bed with you and another guy, and suck his cock before he fucked you. Care to give it a try this weekend? I ran across this really out-front guy who...."

Stay tuned, kiddies!
 
Sounds like a great beginning to a story. I guess I was lucky. Being part of the "love generation” I had lots of bi experiences during my younger days and found lots of couples eager to experiment with another guy. Then, as now, I found hat lots of women fanticise about seeing guys suck each other’s cocks. For so long the prevailing wisdom was that women don't have these kinds of fantasies, but finally the truth seems to be coming out.
 
Why women like it -- or so they say

Over the years, I 've found that some folks are reluctant to talk about the "why" of their sexual desires. Such is sometimes the case concerning the subject matter of this thread. But, from time to time, during post-sex lounging around, several women have talked freely about why they like sex sessions invoving their husbands enjoying oral sex, both active and positive. Here are some of the reasons given (I am using direct quotes which closely proximate what the women said):

"If my husband wants to suck cock, he is going to do it anyway, and I would rather be around to keep an eye on what he does."

"Part of the deal is that the outside guy fucks me as well as having oral sex with him. The several times we had couples sex, the guys could not satisfy both wives. This way, I have two good dicks all to myself, and that is what I like."

"To me, the cock sucking is secondary. I like to fuck with him watching because it is a way of showing that I can control what I do with my pussy, and not just what he wants me to do."

"From time to time, I enjoy the taste of pussy. Going along with him on male/male sex gives me clearance to go ahead and do girl/girl stuff when I wish."

"Why? Well, it's down-right NAUGHTY, and I've always enjoyed sex with an element of...well, dirt...in it. Watching him suck a dick is the equivalent, more or less, of me shopping for shoes without wearing any panties, and making sure the salesman gets a good look at my bare pussy. Any sex that has a kinky element has always been the most fun for me."

"Knowing that my husband has just enjoyed a good blow job from a man makes me all the more determined to show him how good I am at giving head. In a way, I feel competitive."

"Oh, hell, I don't know. I don't think about it all that much. It's just something we do and enjoy."

"When we play with a man who is NOT bi, I am expected to let him shoot off in my mouth. Turn-about is only fair: when my husband goes down on a guy, he damned well better stay there while he cums."

"There's a big 'play' element. Like when you and I were passing ____'s dick back and forth between our mouths earlier. You would lick and suck him, then shove his prick over to me with your tongue, and I would do him for awhile."

"When we first started doing sex with outsiders, ____ would bring home guys for me to suck off, and to fuck me. I liked it but I finally said, ''Oh, what the hell -- if I am going to be expected to give blow jobs to strangers at his request, I should have the same rights. He bitched the first time or two, but now he really gets a kick out of it, and especially with me watching."

Two local readers have sent PMs about setting up meetings. Thanks to the Literotica board and the gracious monitor of this site for giving me the chance to enjoy some good hot sex -- especially needed given that the temp in DC is supposed to dip to 17 -- yep, 17 -- degrees overnight. What better way to stay warm than to cuddle naked under the blankets with a sex hungry couple! I shall report how these play out. Both sound legitimate. Vamos a ver.
 
This is to just say I have no problem sucking a good hard cock with a women present. I am totally bi and to me it would be the same as eating a juicy pussy with another man present. Sex is wonderful no matter what form it takes.
 
Back
Top