*bites lip in anticipation*

Hey beautiful,
Just dropping in to say that you are being missed

Thanks Star and Ric! I had an awesome time for the most part. England is beautiful and I loved it. Especially the north :)

Thanks Star and Ric! I had an awesome time for the most part. England is beautiful and I loved it. Especially the north :)

Hey beautiful,
It's nice to know that you enjoyed yourself in good ole England
and I am happy that you're back with us.

Happy holidays everybody! Sorry for my lengthy absence, things have been extremely busy around here and it's kept me from checking in very regularly. I hope everybody is looking forward to a fun-filled week with loved ones! :)

Happy holidays everybody! Sorry for my lengthy absence, things have been extremely busy around here and it's kept me from checking in very regularly. I hope everybody is looking forward to a fun-filled week with loved ones! :)

Hopefully the good kind of busy :). Happy Holidays!

I have been looking at some of your pics and have to say you are very sexy.
Hope that you have a good Christmas and a great 2015

I understand that. RL kept me away from Lit for quite a while and I only recently was able to come back, When you're back, you're back. Until then, you have a lot of great posts/photos here for us to enjoy.

Hope you have a great holiday season with your family. Merry Christmas, sexy!

:kiss:

Why haven't I noticed this thread before? A beautiful brunette with a perfect chest who sleeps naked and flaunts it? Subscribed! :heart:

Happy Holiday to you too lovely lady,
missing you.

You all are so sweet, thank you for the well-wishes!

k_m_d, not always the good kind of busy sadly, but at least the holidays were mostly happy and fun.

I hope everybody has had a wonderful start to 2015! How did you ring in the new year? I got to go to a hockey game and followed the Oregon Ducks as they won the Rose Bowl today, so not a bad start to the year! :)

Maybe it's time to dip my toes in again :)

So who are you rooting for this superbowl Sunday? Being that I am in the Pacific Northwest, I have to cheer for the Seahawks!

Attachments

• hugchest1-18.jpg
    hugchest1-18.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 261
Damn that picture is smoking hot.

Because i am from Germany i will prefer the Patriots because the have a german player :cool:

lol, which player is that? I don't really follow football...I would be hard-pressed to name more than 5 NFL players! :)

Such an enticing view, gorgeous xxx :kiss:
Football I know nothing about so no comment :eek:

Such an enticing view, gorgeous xxx :kiss:
Football I know nothing about so no comment :eek:

Well thank you, you're very kind :)

Maybe not American football but surely being in the UK you know something about football/soccer!

Kinda wish I had made it up to Scotland during my visit to the UK last autumn. The closest I got was Alnmouth, which was a lovely little town.

Well thank you, you're very kind :)

Maybe not American football but surely being in the UK you know something about football/soccer!

Kinda wish I had made it up to Scotland during my visit to the UK last autumn. The closest I got was Alnmouth, which was a lovely little town.

Yeah I know Scottish and not being a Soccer fan seems a bit strange :D more of a motorsport follower myself

Alnmouth is a lovely place, only about 60+ miles south of me in Northumberland, nice area.....Scotland is nicer though :D x

Back