Truth or Dare

The sexmparty that my wife and I went too, that a guy begged her to fuck him with her strap on after seeing her fuck a girl in the middle of a room of people. She fucked him good that night and ended up sucking my cock at the same time. My first with a guy, lots of other fun that might too.

Actually it is very similar to your experience...would love to have a woman use a strap on on me

T or d

Darn I'm not even sure what kind of dates to put on here. Since you are leaving why not give me one as an example and then I will give you one

Most fantasies have been fulfilled so far, we talk about our curiosities together then we set out to do them. Best one so far was probably a mfmf that evolved into the other womanwanting me to fuck her boyfriend while he was layed across her missionary style. Was my first time giving to a guy

someone ask me a truth?.. anyone??

Last edited by a moderator:
heres a dare

ok..ladies i dare you to go braless today...

gents..wear ur gf/wife's panties...

if you take the dare, ask a truth.

What's something you've done to a partner that they didn't like but was hard to regret because it turned you on?

Accidental anal. Pulled out & shovd it all the way in her ass totally by accident! Felt sooooooo good, but shendidnt think so. All i cld think abt after that was getting back in her ass. 😞🙈

Back