I Love To Cum In My Wife Then Lick Her Clean, Anyone Else ??

Loujohnson69

Virgin
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Posts
25
There is nothing like hiking my wife's ass up, fucking her from behind, filling her pussy with cum, then clean all of it that drips down to her sweet butt hole. She loves my tongue inside her, cleaning my cum from her and then her cumming on my tongue. Awesome... Anyone else ??
 
There is nothing like hiking my wife's ass up, fucking her from behind, filling her pussy with cum, then clean all of it that drips down to her sweet butt hole. She loves my tongue inside her, cleaning my cum from her and then her cumming on my tongue. Awesome... Anyone else ??

I have no problem doing this with my wife. I actually enjoy it too
 
I must admit also, I would love to watch my wife get fucked, filled with cum and then lick her clean..... Yes I would !!
 
let her be creamed be another then he leaves and I get to lick her dry/get sloppy seconds
 
My wife

Id also love to see my wife fucked and filled by someone else[/QUOT

I too would love for another man to bury his huge cock in my wife's cunt and fucks her until he cums in her. But sorry, I have no desire to eat her out afterward.
 
There is nothing like hiking my wife's ass up, fucking her from behind, filling her pussy with cum, then clean all of it that drips down to her sweet butt hole. She loves my tongue inside her, cleaning my cum from her and then her cumming on my tongue. Awesome... Anyone else ??

Oh yes, it's a great taste!
 
Of course ill find a nice big cock to fuck but I might not want to fuck it just once, wish granted
 
I'm in this club....love to lick my sweet nectar from her afterwards :) yummm!
 
Not much I like more than fucking a woman and then after she has had her first orgasm licking her pussy clean and give her a second orgasm with my tongue.
 
Ha, I remember the first time I did this. My wifes reaction to the pleasure she was receiving was worth it. My wife is very reserve. Cute, smoking hot, innocent but sometimes incredibly naughty but is very ( don't want to talk about what she just did afterward). I keep her pussy trimmed up often which makes it nice when licking my cum off of her and out of her. I don't know what it is but once I go down on her after filling her up, she just loves it, that's good enough reason for me to do it. Funny thing though, she refuses to let me cum in her mouth, she just won't let me.
 
Took me a long time to get to the point where I would do it. I always lost the urge after I came. The first time I did it I think she must have cum 3 or 4 times. She had started to push me away until my tongue made contact and she forgot all about stopping me. She and I love it now and it's almost always the way we finish up, me licking her clean
 
Nakedboater69, I would have to answer yes. I have only sucked one cock in my life, in high school. My dick is pretty good sized but this dude named Kevin, he had a monstrous clock. No shit, a monstrous dick. I really enjoyed his cock and if I knew his whereabouts I gotta tell ya, I would go down on him immediately again and would do everything I could to get his dick inside my wife. So yes, I would love to clean up another guys cum off of and out of my wife.
 
Coaheric, yep, it is amazing for her I know it. If anyone who has never done it just did it, you would be amazed at what it does for her.
 
Back
Top