The "I'm not Lesbian, but i dream of eating and fucking pussy" thread

D

DaddysTastyTreat

I love me some hard cock, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just dream of burying my face into some kiddy and feasting like death row inmate with his last meal.

No, really, I would be an excellent cunnilingus-ist. Cunning linguist. Whatever.

I love me some hard cock, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I just dream of burying my face into some kiddy and feasting like death row inmate with his last meal.

No, really, I would be an excellent cunnilingus-ist. Cunning linguist. Whatever.

I said "kiddy" but that's only because my phone auto-corrected that from PUSSY
I want me some P

I've encountered this in Southern California a lot--women who go down on other women all the time but refuse to identify as bisexual or lesbian. It's always kind of confused me.

I've encountered this in Southern California a lot--women who go down on other women all the time but refuse to identify as bisexual or lesbian. It's always kind of confused me.

I consider myself Bi - but because I have never actually been with a woman (BUT have fantasized about women since BEFORE I lost my v-card)

I'm a lot like you -- most of the people I have been with were guys. But being with a woman is so different. Having them lick my pussy is so different from anything a guy can do. They seem intuitively to know what to do with a clit.

I played around like this at high school and college, but also had sex with a few older women too

I'm a lot like you -- most of the people I have been with were guys. But being with a woman is so different. Having them lick my pussy is so different from anything a guy can do. They seem intuitively to know what to do with a clit.

I played around like this at high school and college, but also had sex with a few older women too

I've never ever played as such and yet, before I ever fantasized about men, I fantasized about women.

I envy your experience.

I look forward to getting my pussy eaten better than ever before but alos... I think I'd be excellent at eating pussy.

I've never ever played as such and yet, before I ever fantasized about men, I fantasized about women.

I envy your experience.

I look forward to getting my pussy eaten better than ever before but alos... I think I'd be excellent at eating pussy.

I am not sure how good I am at eating pussy -- when I have fucked women I have always been the girl.

But its all very different than with guys -- even the foreplay. A couple of times its started when we were modeling clothes for each other and then got kinda touchy feely.

I consider myself Bi - but because I have never actually been with a woman (BUT have fantasized about women since BEFORE I lost my v-card)

I'm sexually attracted to both dudes and chicks, but emotionally only ever attracted to men. I think I'm bi curious, but I don't identify as anything. If someone asks me I just say what I just said.

I wish I had given it a try (being with another girl or woman) back when I was in h.s. or college.

Might have just been easier to say "the bisexual" thread lol. Fair enough it may no mean that, it doesn't for me as I love dildos but am not sexually attracted to guys whatsoever and mostly fantasize about having sex with women but I don't want a relationship with one, either. I have several ladies I want to mess around with.

There's definitely one woman I wish I could play with, eating her pussy would be a dream.

Eatiing in :)

I'm not a lesbian either,Yes I've tried it when I was younger. It is different than when a man does it,I agree because no one knows a woman's body better than another woman. :) I have thought about doing it again,Just for the hell of it.No body I know to try again with. And I a straight.I love cock.Would never give that up hahahaaa

I licked my best friend's pussy for her one night - she begged me to do it, when we were both pretty drunk. It was so unbelievably hot. Like a sexual awakening. If you ever get the chance girls, take it!

I'm bisexual and would love to eventually have sex with a woman, one day. Echoing similar sentiments in this thread, I really only want to have relationships with men, and become (mainly?) emotionally attached to men.

Celebs-wise, my boyfriend and I were talking about "hallway passes", and said he would let me have Monica Bellucci. He wants Jennifer Connelly circa Career Opportunities. We are both huge Jennifer Connelly fans and love her.

This is pretty much me. Men's bodies just aren't as attractive as a woman's, and yet there is no replacement for nice big cock. But oh wow there is nothing more attractive than a nice, mature-looking, curvy woman

I love cock n the feeling but another girl looking down at me as I eat her out is the best

I don't dream about eating pussy but I do, every once in awhile, dream that I have a dick and I remember the feeling of just stroking it. I wouldn't give up my lady parts but I would love to have 1 day with a dick.

I mainly identify as slightly bi-curious---adore men and men's bodies and emotional attachments with men, but I also love looking at pictures of women, particularly artful nudes. I'm ambivalent about pussy, but I totally would love to play with another woman's breasts.

I've enjoyed having sex with every female I've ever had sex with but I'm just not wired to have a relationship with a woman.

Ive really never been with a girl, But I do fantasize about it at times!!!

My Mrs has only been with men but she's admitted to me of fantasizing being with a woman for years !! Her only experience with a woman was a drunken kiss with someone who was hitting on her at a bar during college !?!?

Sooo many " what ifs " since then for her !?!? She's lucky I'm not the jealous type !!

Yes - lovely

Hi all,

And yes I have known a number of women, straight, who either or both - dream of eating or of fucking pussy. And who have been turned on by doing so, or get very wet thinking about it. It is lovely. And turns me on knowing about and........

Gabriel

Back