Do people actually have sex during female periods?

hey...

Back in the early 70's I was with this crazy little hillbilly girl (her words to describe herself,)
who could almost render me unconscious from sex when she was on her period.
 
It can definitely come with a stronger odor, but the bottom line is that it isn't even a bump in the road for me.
 
Of course people do and hopefully it's in the shower

"During female periods" I never knew men had periods too lol
 
hi

my ex switched to anal during that time and continued it always during all times.
 
No. Sex is for procreation purposes only and since you cannot conceive during this time, I think it's wrong.
 
Period sex is some of the best sex I've had, but it depends on my partner. If he's totally into it too, it's really hot and animalistic. If he's doing it just to please me, it's not as fun...
 
No. Sex is for procreation purposes only and since you cannot conceive during this time, I think it's wrong.


How could I forget!
:eek:
I stand corrected, and will never do such filthy and unclean things again, for at least two weeks!
 
How could I forget!
:eek:
I stand corrected, and will never do such filthy and unclean things again, for at least two weeks!

Yes. It's filthy. And missionary is the only position you are using, correct?

Thank you for understand.

Cheers,

R. Santorum
 
I think the saying I have heard most often is that a "real man isn't afraid to get his sword bloody".

To me it really is a non issue. A few kinds of foreplay get switched out temprorarly and we don't do it on the white carpet. Simple. :)
 
Took care of wife's cramps and my erection so why not? Even tried a little oral right along the top.
 
Hm, I'm more sensitive during that time so I definitely want to have sex, but I've found that it actually makes my cramps worse. In that case I'm happy to take a 3-4 day break.
 
My libido drops significantly during those days which is actually a good thing as my period is pretty strong so any sex would be a complete mess (except for the last 2 days) but recently my boyfriend managed to get me into a mood on the last day in which I was really frustrated that I could not have sex. Maybe this new development will continue, I'll have to wait and see.
 
When I was married, it made no difference to my wife or myself. Any type of sex including oral was fine. We just ewent into the tub, used towels or did a lot of clean up afterwards. Besides she and I were pretty much "Wash & Wear"!
 
Actually, the first time I managed to make the woman who eventually lost all sense of reason and decided I would make a good husband climax was during her period.

I think, though, that it's yet another one of those things which depends.

For me, I'm not worried about "blooding my sword" as another poster put it. But, just the concept of earning my "red wings" is off putting.

For my wife, when she wasn't suffering from ovarian cysts, the endorphin rush helped with the cramps. But, when the pain from an ovarian cyst was involved (especially when one ruptured), NOTHING was going to make it better.

But, as long as a towel is put under the hips, and both are "in the mood",... <shrug>
 
I love sex on my period. It helps ease the cramps ;)

My ex-wife said the same thing. She liked period sex for that reason. She had sexual issues, but often her period would "loosen her up" sexually. It never bothered me to have sex with her on her period (and wouldn't have even if it was sometime the only time she wanted it, and I was happy to get it any way she'd go for it).

My current girlfriend is completely against period sex. She thinks it gross and messy and will NOT allow it. She does sometimes get in a certain type of horny mood on her period and then, the blow jobs are incredible.
 
Back
Top